Idle Etiquette and "+attack"

Billowz

Re: Idle Etiquette and "+attack"

Post by Billowz »

You mustn't play in Idle Servers very often. There is a sort of "norm" that comes with Idle Servers. Most days there is half and half Active/Idle Ratio on the Idle #2. People come on Idle maps for more reasons then to just idle.
Last edited by Billowz on Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SpicyCandy
Forum Mod

Post by SpicyCandy »

:( UnhappyCamper ): wrote:well of course there's nothing wrong with it. if the admin REALLY had an issue with it, he would've most likely kicked him. most likely the admin was just screwing with him a bit. probably with everyone in general. is it being a bit of an asshole? probably. is it worth coming in here and bitching about? i dont think so. but then i think there are a lot of whiners on the idle servers too.

case in point yesterday one guy was camping the front door on idle. he was a shitty player and he was hardly dominating even camping. but a lot of "quit spawncamping!" and warnings going on. it was easier to me to just run out the side door and pop him in the ass than to gripe about it. theres only half a dozen exits in Idle yet the children act so put out when they cant get out the door they want. real life is going to kick them in the ass some day.
Basically what this guy said. Stop griping and deal with the situation.this is honestly a really long, unnecessary topic on such a simple problem
Last edited by SpicyCandy on Sat Jul 20, 2013 6:16 am, edited 2 times in total.
Sankoose120

Post by Sankoose120 »

Let the idlers idle dont tele them away unless it is necessary. Lock thread please
Last edited by Sankoose120 on Sat Jul 20, 2013 2:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

:( UnhappyCamper ):

Post by :( UnhappyCamper ): »

and if you come back and were teleported, assume it was necessary. you cant know the situation if you aren't there.
Last edited by :( UnhappyCamper ): on Sat Jul 20, 2013 3:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sankoose120

Post by Sankoose120 »

:( UnhappyCamper ): wrote:and if you come back and were teleported, assume it was necessary. you cant know the situation if you aren't there.
By if necessary I mean if someone fucked something up
Last edited by Sankoose120 on Sat Jul 20, 2013 4:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.

:( UnhappyCamper ):

Post by :( UnhappyCamper ): »

Well, if Bellowz was told by Fire himself that he could. And i doubt that he would post that if it were not true. then I'm also assuming that they had talked about it and Fire saw a need for it, or didnt have a problem with it being done.
Last edited by :( UnhappyCamper ): on Sat Jul 20, 2013 6:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fire
Owner

Post by Fire »

I don't go on the Idles too much. I probably didn't understand fully what Billows asked me when we talked about the situation. Ask Spicy how he feels about it and follow that. Sorry for confusion.
ImageImage