Admin Abuse

Metal

Admin Abuse

Post by Metal »

Hello all, While I was in the Minecraft funa nd trade server the ADMIN Twissler was consistently complaining about someone named "Master Jacques" Spawn camping red spawn while Twissler was sniping on the balcony or on 2nd floor. Mutiple people +Admins were telling him that he was not. What he was doing was going near the base and killing anyone near him which happened to be Twissler and leaving immediately. From my knowledge, that's not spawn camping. I unfortunately do not have any proof but I hope to get peoples opinions on this from who was there such as Alpine and maybe one other admin that i do not now the name of. :BOT: JRatt got in the server the moment that Master was kicked, and also agreed that it was unnecessary. Maybe I'm taking this too far, but I have been an admin on different servers (not DISC-FF) and know when something is wrong. Thank you for reading add me on steam if you can't get a hold of me here.

Steam name : MetaL™
Last edited by Metal on Thu Jul 18, 2013 1:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dubstab
Veteran

Re: Admin Abuse

Post by Dubstab »

MetaL™... I was a few days ago also in the Trade/Fun server. I was sniping on the balcony, but I did shoot in to the spawn to kill other snipers. Then Harados said: "Don't spawncamp." I said like: "So defending myself with killing snipers that are sniping me is spawnkilling? Thx that I know that now, though.." Alpine joned. I said: "I still don't like the rules up here that much.." Alpine: "Then get your ass out of here!" Me to admins (with adminchat): That is what you have to call colleagues these days... Thanks for asking nice to me to leave."

The day before I saw Harados again, when I killed a lot of friendlies. Harados told me to knock it off and I felt, based on the words he told me, that I was close to a ban. After that I talked with the admin "Why The Fuck Am I With Ponys". I asked if it was legit to kill friendlies and he said that it was. Also I thought that those friendly guys could go the the first room of the nether, where you can not fight in general.

I still think that there are weird things going on in the Trade/Fun server...
Last edited by Dubstab on Thu Jul 18, 2013 9:18 am, edited 2 times in total.
Sankoose120

Post by Sankoose120 »

Sorry but this servers admins have been getting reported every other day. There is only a few admins that dont get a mention. Also telling you to get the fuck off the servers is not doing the server any good. Players will just leave.
Last edited by Sankoose120 on Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

Metal

Post by Metal »

I agree with what Sank said, there are only a good 8 or 9 admins (that includes ALL servers CSS and TF2) that are complete assholes. I suggest that we make the admin vote a little more strict instead of something where players are voted if liked or not. When I was in the Admin group that shall remain unnamed I was the only top dog and all servers only had 1 or 2 admins that were nice to all players and did not abuse there power. The voting system was easy and strict at the same time. Players were voted after them being on said server that they want admin of a time of 2-3 months, aged maturity, and a voice everyone doesn't hate. Even some players are allowed to vote but they have to be a reasonable length of legitimate common sense. if the player get 90% yes, them he/she gets admins.
Last edited by Metal on Thu Jul 18, 2013 1:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ultim

Post by Ultim »

I was gagged temp. by Mtwizzer, him leaving caused me to be gagged for about 5 hours, since the map doesn't change.

Edit: I swear why can't most TF2 admins be like the CSS admins, be chill. <<<<<<
Last edited by Ultim on Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Mazlli

Post by Mazlli »

Mtwizzer has been a little abusive lately, there's talk about whether he should keep it or not.
Last edited by Mazlli on Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Sankoose120

Post by Sankoose120 »

Twizzer is cool im his friend. Ill speak to him when he gets on.

@ultim I agree but i would need to say mike hunt coppertop crazy and saxalot are like some css admins. I feel the tf2 admins and players dont tolerate for shit. Now I am 13 myself but I dont gag ban or mute people for cursing or talking shit to me. Like iPhone or even you ultim I know you joke around if iPhone calls me a downie fuck or me calling ultim a chink. Admins on tf2 need to learn to take a joke or not be so serious.
Last edited by Sankoose120 on Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ultim

Post by Ultim »

Well my join msg is called the Previous Chink sucessor LAWL
Last edited by Ultim on Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sankoose120

Post by Sankoose120 »

Ultim wrote:Well my join msg is called the Previous Chink sucessor LAWL
True dat
Last edited by Sankoose120 on Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.

mtwizzer

Post by mtwizzer »

I'm not abusive I'm Inforceing the rules like I'm supposed to the other admins rarely Inforce spawncamping so don't complain about me when I'm doing what I applied for. If fire removes the rule I will change my actions accordingly. :geek:
Last edited by mtwizzer on Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.