Admin Abuse

Ultim

Re: Admin Abuse

Post by Ultim »

mtwizzer wrote:I'm not abusive I'm Inforceing the rules like I'm supposed to the other admins rarely Inforce spawncamping so don't complain about me when I'm doing what I applied for. If fire removes the rule I will change my actions accordingly. :geek:
Alright learn to spell, and why did you leave a temp. gag on me and leave the server? Did you know that the map doesn't change? Totally not abusive?
Last edited by Ultim on Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:51 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Mazlli

Post by Mazlli »

Slaying the entire team just because the same person that so happens to be killing you as soon as he gets to your spawn is totally not abusive.
Last edited by Mazlli on Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MrBuppo

Post by MrBuppo »

You know what's funny about this? Every time I've been on the Trade Server, atleast 75% of the Admins online were abusing their powers one way or another. Guess how you get admins demoted? The admins for that server vote.

Now, let's say that every admin on the Trade server abused their powers. I'm not saying this is true. This is just an example. I also remember hearing that the trade admins tend to be good friends with each other. Now why would they all vote to demote their best buddy? If there are a lot of admins that abuse their powers, then obviously they would vote no because the person is their friend.
Last edited by MrBuppo on Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sankoose120

Post by Sankoose120 »

MrBuppo wrote:You know what's funny about this? Every time I've been on the Trade Server, atleast 75% of the Admins online were abusing their powers one way or another. Guess how you get admins demoted? The admins for that server vote.

Now, let's say that every admin on the Trade server abused their powers. I'm not saying this is true. This is just an example. I also remember hearing that the trade admins tend to be good friends with each other. Now why would they all vote to demote their best buddy? If there are a lot of admins that abuse their powers, then obviously they would vote no because the person is their friend.
Trade server is messed up with the admins. I am sorry but this is true nearly all admins there abuse or dont know what to do. they just applied cus they could nothing else
Last edited by Sankoose120 on Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Dubstab
Veteran

Post by Dubstab »

Sankoose120 wrote:
MrBuppo wrote:You know what's funny about this? Every time I've been on the Trade Server, atleast 75% of the Admins online were abusing their powers one way or another. Guess how you get admins demoted? The admins for that server vote.

Trade server is messed up with the admins. I am sorry but this is true nearly all admins there abuse or dont know what to do. they just applied cus they could nothing else
They also are active on the server? That is why they became admin, right? I mean... Come on! What kind of rule do they have to enforce? Only spawncamping?
Last edited by Dubstab on Thu Jul 18, 2013 9:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Pheonix

Post by Pheonix »

Just a suggestion, you might wanna take this up in admin forums.
Last edited by Pheonix on Thu Jul 18, 2013 9:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Metal

Post by Metal »

Dude, You kicked a guy for killing you. Theres no reason why you should have kicked him
Last edited by Metal on Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mazlli

Post by Mazlli »

I remember when the server used to have lesser admins and not so many running around. So much stuff to be reported on the Trade server its ridiculous.

edit: Stuff's being said, Pheonix.
Last edited by Mazlli on Fri Jul 19, 2013 6:10 am, edited 2 times in total.
Mike_Hunt

Post by Mike_Hunt »

This thread should be closed. The admin in question is no longer an admin
Last edited by Mike_Hunt on Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ultim

Post by Ultim »

It was closed 3 days ago, why necropost.
Last edited by Ultim on Mon Jul 22, 2013 2:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.