Fluffeh being a abuser?!?!

Dubstab
Veteran

Re: Fluffeh being a abuser?!?!

Post by Dubstab »

Minnesota wrote:
Fuffeh wrote:I did not see in the voice-feed who called me a complaining cocksucker, but their voice was exactly like yours. And you have been attempting to troll and insult me before, so is it just a strange coincidence? I dont think so. You will come nowhere with this. This thread can be closed now thank you.
If you don't know it's him then why take action on him?
Last edited by Dubstab on Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Breezier

Post by Breezier »

SURE [NL] wrote:I agree with this mute+gag (why not immediatly silence, lol?) and I disagree.
Agree: You need to stay respectful any time any where.
Disagree: I am not sure about this one, but without warning it is dumb. You should warn people to stay respectful. You can not mute them instant. I don't know what happend, but on these words I think there was no warning.
In my opinion, warnings depend on the severity of the action taken (calling an admin a cocksucker is a bit up there). If I were in his position if this is what took place, then I would have muted as well (considering I'm also gay).
Last edited by Breezier on Mon Jul 22, 2013 7:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.
amishbull wrote:I like basements.
Dubstab
Veteran

Post by Dubstab »

Breezier wrote:
SURE [NL] wrote:I agree with this mute+gag (why not immediatly silence, lol?) and I disagree.
Disagree: I am not sure about this one, but without warning it is dumb. You should warn people to stay respectful. You can not mute them instant. I don't know what happend, but on these words I think there was no warning.
In my opinion, warnings depend on the severity of the action taken (calling an admin a cocksucker is a bit up there). If I were in his position if this is what took place, then I would have muted as well (considering I'm also gay).
I think that counts the most. Basicly I think if someone else took this situation for example Mike Hunt... I don't think he would have muted. I would say that he would be mad, but I won't be muting that easy. What if he says that against a player, can he mute? No.. So I think you always need to warn before handling, except for hacking/cheating.
Last edited by Dubstab on Mon Jul 22, 2013 8:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Breezier

Post by Breezier »

SURE [NL] wrote:
Breezier wrote:
I think that counts the most. Basicly I think if someone else took this situation for example Mike Hunt... I don't think he would have muted. I would say that he would be mad, but I won't be muting that easy. What if he says that against a player, can he mute? No.. So I think you always need to warn before handling, except for hacking/cheating.
That's where admin disrespect comes into play ;)

Anyways, I just see someone getting mad that they get in trouble, then claim to be innocent, nothing new.
Last edited by Breezier on Mon Jul 22, 2013 9:54 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Sleezypro

Post by Sleezypro »

Respecting admins is over rated.
Last edited by Sleezypro on Tue Jul 23, 2013 2:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mike_Hunt

Post by Mike_Hunt »

Players should respect admins to some extent, but admins shouldn't expect players to treat them like some personal deity. Disrespect is gonna happen no matter what. If it's a little trash-talking over a game, I would personally try to get better so there is no need for trash talk.
Last edited by Mike_Hunt on Tue Jul 23, 2013 2:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sleezypro

Post by Sleezypro »

IMO getting called a fag or a cocksucker is basically equivalent to a 10 year old on xbox saying he fucked my mom. Doesn't even fucking phase me.
Last edited by Sleezypro on Tue Jul 23, 2013 2:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Breezier

Post by Breezier »

Sleezypro wrote:IMO getting called a fag or a cocksucker is basically equivalent to a 10 year old on xbox saying he fucked my mom. Doesn't even fucking phase me.
Fucking regardless, it's still against the rules, as it's stated. Even stated, he said he constantly insulted him numerous times. While you may have that opinion, not everyone else does, which is good since you stated IMO.
Last edited by Breezier on Tue Jul 23, 2013 4:18 am, edited 2 times in total.
Sleezypro

Post by Sleezypro »

Dont exspect the players to play clean if the admins cant. Remember admins the rule is for u too.
Last edited by Sleezypro on Tue Jul 23, 2013 7:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Breezier

Post by Breezier »

Sleezypro wrote:Dont exspect the players to play clean if the admins cant. Remember admins the rule is for u too.
While this is true, I don't expect my admins to pick one out they have no business with, and start insulting them over and over again.

Anyways, case closed; this can be locked.
Last edited by Breezier on Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:34 am, edited 3 times in total.