Permabanned for aimbot

Kira

Permabanned for aimbot

Post by Kira »

Hello, all who are here. Recently I was banned for an aimbot. I have been accused of this several times but I continue to say I do not. Yet it is unbelievable to some. I have had some people defend me, however.

I can prove I do not in fact aimbot.

^ This was on the day I got banned. As you can see, no aimbot. This recording can be confirmed to be of the date of my ban by asking -[FF]- Cryziz, or any other players on at that time

I have played on servers for a long time. I would not just say one day to aimbot.

I contacted an administrator after being banned, and I am willing to post the conversation if anyone asks. I do not want to start off doing so in case I am not allowed to.

I think I made a reasonable offer, to record myself when playing on the server all the time. I have no problems doing so, but this is not the only game I record, I am a competitive "Battlefield 3" player, and my priority is to my team there.

Given my current gaming computer, I can also livestream in high quality. (Ref to Specs: http://i.imgur.com/bM6yKUP.png )

However, I do enjoy the servers as I have for a long time, and I wish to be able to enjoy them again.
Last edited by Phantom on Mon Jul 22, 2013 6:57 pm, edited 8 times in total.
Reason: Embedded youtube links and we have the same GPU :D
Sankoose120

Re: Permabanned for aimbot

Post by Sankoose120 »

Doesn't look like aimbot at all. What admin banned you do you know?
Last edited by Sankoose120 on Mon Jul 22, 2013 7:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

charles_sniper

Post by charles_sniper »

I Remember them talking about you... but i hope it works out for ya bud ^_^ cheers
Last edited by charles_sniper on Mon Jul 22, 2013 7:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kira

Post by Kira »

The admin who banned me was SaxAlot, who also claimed that I admitted to aimbotting, which I did not

That's why I save all my conversations with administrators on most games, I want to ensure that what i have is brought to the table, not just a few things
Last edited by Kira on Mon Jul 22, 2013 7:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Buttmunch

Post by Buttmunch »

Gotta admit, you're pretty good at sniping so it does indeed look like you're aimbotting.
But seeing that you actually CAN miss someone makes it clear you're not using it. :p
I saw you on the server with another admin, and we kept discussing if you were aimbotting or not cause, damn, you're good.
Last edited by Buttmunch on Mon Jul 22, 2013 7:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
..........................................I'ʟʟ ᴍᴜɴᴄʜ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʙᴜᴛᴛ ᴡʜɪʟᴇ ʏᴏᴜ sʟᴇᴇᴘ. ◕ ᴥ ◕
Kira

Post by Kira »

Thank you for the kind words, but it's really all about leading your enemies and drawing them in

The random shots I pull are simply that, random, I aim for the kill, and sometimes I miss, sometimes I hit, my best ones are when they follow me

I don't know if I'll hit or not sometimes, and I'm not going to make a tips and tricks video on how to play like me because it probably doesn't work for most people (Otherwise someone would've figured it out by now and I wouldn't be in this mess in the first place)
Last edited by Kira on Mon Jul 22, 2013 7:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Dubstab
Veteran

Post by Dubstab »

Link to his bans.

EDIT: I also want to say that sniping on the ramp is not allowed. Also.. I don't like the skin you have on the sniper. Basicly because Fire banned you 10 minutes because of your skin. I talked with ChosenKittens&Retards and he said that he had a special situation. He said that somebody used a skin (the skin if he does zoom in) which he thought was considering cheating instead of normal guys which don't use that/any skin. Breezier said that it wasn't and Fire said it was. I still would like you to delete it.
Last edited by Dubstab on Mon Jul 22, 2013 8:30 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Kira

Post by Kira »

I talked to an administrator before and offered to and they went into a whole "how do I know you won't do it again" thing

Well if I liked getting banned I wouldn't be making a request now would I? seems reasonable to me

I'll delete it, but I consider anything that's on gamebanana.com legit, especially seeing their views and the communities' views towards aimbots and wallhacks and things, if it actually had some sort of wallhack, that'd be a different story in my opinion, but to me its just a skin to use like any other
Last edited by Kira on Mon Jul 22, 2013 9:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nihulus

Post by Nihulus »

As for how I see it, that skin enhances your gameplay. It's close to being a hack but at the same time isn't one. I can't say much right now so, I hope you get unbanned since your footage is legit.
Last edited by Nihulus on Mon Jul 22, 2013 9:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
SaxAlot

Post by SaxAlot »

I banned you because you were using something called "Enhanced Sniper Scope&Laser v2", the name is like a gentle way of putting 'hack'. You seem very defensive about this, and you seem to have your argument prepared for as soon as someone mentions it. I'm not impressed that you would go to an idle server and use this hack as such an unfair advantage over everybody else who is playing fairly and trying to get kills. I personally do not want to unban you, as i do not trust you.
Last edited by SaxAlot on Tue Jul 23, 2013 3:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

~SaxAlot~