Permabanned for aimbot

DutchKitty
Veteran

Re: Permabanned for aimbot

Post by DutchKitty »

SaxAlot wrote:I banned you because you were using something called "Enhanced Sniper Scope&Laser v2", the name is like a gentle way of putting 'hack'. You seem very defensive about this, and you seem to have your argument prepared for as soon as someone mentions it. I'm not impressed that you would go to an idle server and use this hack as such an unfair advantage over everybody else who is playing fairly and trying to get kills. I personally do not want to unban you, as i do not trust you.
If I'm correct you can rename your weapons in TF2. He is clearly not aimbotting.
Last edited by DutchKitty on Tue Jul 23, 2013 3:58 am, edited 2 times in total.
SaxAlot

Post by SaxAlot »

DutchKitty wrote: If I'm correct you can rename your weapons in TF2. He is clearly not aimbotting.
Is that a joke? ..or? :?
(His gun wasn't named that, that was the name of the hack)
Last edited by SaxAlot on Tue Jul 23, 2013 4:08 am, edited 2 times in total.

~SaxAlot~
Kira

Post by Kira »

You can clearly see I'm not hacking

Enhanced Sniper Scope & Laser is simply the name of the mod (Or Enhanced Laser Scope, whichever)

It's simply a name, but you seem to be the one getting really defensive, I just requested that you at least download it and see for yourself it is NOT an aimbot, which is what you banned me for, and that's what we're discussing, no? :)

You can also see in my videos that I do not cheat, and that video was from the day you banned me, it's not preparing, it's simply me putting up videos for my friends to watch, that I also use as proof against these claims

Do you think I have made my channel solely so I can show I do not cheat? Or have I made it so that I can put up things for people to enjoy?

Also how can you base a permaban off of not trusting me, and then not want to unban me for not trusting me? If you don't allow room for trust, it will never develop, in the same since if you do not trust a friend with a secret, you'll never know if they can keep one, now will you?

Just adding a bit more, if it was called an Aimbot but was a decal for the scattergun, would you still use that for grounds against me? Because I specifically remember someone making a skin called the aimbot, now I don't know if anyone uses it, nor can i find it, but following the logic that you seem to be giving (not meaning to be disrespectful), if they were banned, that would be used against them?
Last edited by Kira on Tue Jul 23, 2013 4:27 am, edited 4 times in total.
Darkside

Post by Darkside »

I saw a website named enchanted aim that choke kittens told me about when a guy came in with the name on idle server and it a hacking website for tf2 and there was a hack just for sniping I just can't remember the name but that name sound familiar and also I believe if you download something that gives you a advantage over other players it is consider a hack and I'm gonna be honest i used to hack a game called CA and I coded it to where on video hacks wouldn't show and would change settings to look legit and when you stopped recording it changed.Since then I haven't done that because I realized there was no point and that it was a set on how well I coded because I want to be a coder when I get a job that is how I practice by adding stuff in game to alter then telling the companies about the hole in there security.Also why would you name your sniper that and why not something else??Also why would you do it unless it forced you to change it to that or it just game you sniper with a diff name that was in skin/laser
Last edited by Darkside on Tue Jul 23, 2013 4:35 am, edited 2 times in total.
Kira

Post by Kira »

Darkside wrote:I saw a website named enchanted aim that choke kittens told me about when a guy came in with the name on idle server and it a hacking website for tf2 and there was a hack just for sniping I just can't remember the name but that name sound familiar
I use this http://tf2.gamebanana.com/sprites/1253

I was told and was assuming this was fair use on all terms, especially being from gamebanana, not some shady knockoff hacking site :)
Last edited by Kira on Tue Jul 23, 2013 4:37 am, edited 2 times in total.
Darkside

Post by Darkside »

Kira wrote:
Darkside wrote:I saw a website named enchanted aim that choke kittens told me about when a guy came in with the name on idle server and it a hacking website for tf2 and there was a hack just for sniping I just can't remember the name but that name sound familiar
I use this http://tf2.gamebanana.com/sprites/1253

I was told and was assuming this was fair use on all terms, especially being from gamebanana, not some shady knockoff hacking site :)
That gives you advantage over player not all snipers don't have a laser and if removes blur from dx9 and above I would consider that cheat and not a hack because it does not give you a bot that aims for you that always hits the target... I would just be careful because that name sound like a hack
Last edited by Darkside on Tue Jul 23, 2013 4:47 am, edited 3 times in total.
Kira

Post by Kira »

I run DX11 I'm pretty sure.. but as I said, I offered to remove this, I don't like getting banned, it's a problem for me, and surely a problem for all of you, this can all simply be solved if you trust me enough to remove it and not use it again

And also, once again, I've been a member of the FF community for over a year, in fact more like a year and a half, and in that time I would not just say "hey lets hack on a server I like"

I understand you think its unfair when you put it that way, maybe its because I'm more of a competitive player (despite the fact that I play TF2 purely for leisure) and I consider things like this fair, to me its no different than using a 12x scope on the M98B in Battlefield 3, that's all it was to me

Again, I'll remove it, that solves the problem, doesn't it? But still I find that this is unacceptable to the administrator? I don't understand, usually if you're willing to correct your wrongs (or what is assumed to be wrong), all can be forgiven, but not forgotten

I don't hold grudges and I don't believe anyone should against me either
Last edited by Kira on Tue Jul 23, 2013 4:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dubstab
Veteran

Post by Dubstab »

DutchKitty wrote:
SaxAlot wrote:I banned you because you were using something called "Enhanced Sniper Scope&Laser v2", the name is like a gentle way of putting 'hack'. You seem very defensive about this, and you seem to have your argument prepared for as soon as someone mentions it. I'm not impressed that you would go to an idle server and use this hack as such an unfair advantage over everybody else who is playing fairly and trying to get kills. I personally do not want to unban you, as i do not trust you.
If I'm correct you can rename your weapons in TF2. He is clearly not aimbotting.
You can go to http://tf2.gamebanana.com/. Over there you can find skins and stuff. Basicly he downloaded this skin/mod which gives you more view. Over all, 99% of the players won't have it so it is unfair against other players.
Last edited by Dubstab on Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:35 am, edited 3 times in total.
:( UnhappyCamper ):

Post by :( UnhappyCamper ): »

over 99% of other players cant continously take out charging demos in mid charge. you aren't interested in skill. you're interested in being the best. Show of skill is measured on your ability in a class under normal range of settings that the majority uses.
Last edited by :( UnhappyCamper ): on Tue Jul 23, 2013 12:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Minnesota

Post by Minnesota »

SURE [NL] wrote:
DutchKitty wrote:
You can go to http://tf2.gamebanana.com/. Over there you can find skins and stuff. Basicly he downloaded this skin/mod which gives you more view. Over all, 99% of the players won't have it so it is unfair against other players.
Anyone can DL it though.
Last edited by Minnesota on Tue Jul 23, 2013 1:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.