Permabanned for aimbot

Dubstab
Veteran

Re: Permabanned for aimbot

Post by Dubstab »

Minnesota wrote:
SURE [NL] wrote:
DutchKitty wrote:
SaxAlot wrote:I banned you because you were using something called "Enhanced Sniper Scope&Laser v2", the name is like a gentle way of putting 'hack'. You seem very defensive about this, and you seem to have your argument prepared for as soon as someone mentions it. I'm not impressed that you would go to an idle server and use this hack as such an unfair advantage over everybody else who is playing fairly and trying to get kills. I personally do not want to unban you, as i do not trust you.
If I'm correct you can rename your weapons in TF2. He is clearly not aimbotting.
You can go to http://tf2.gamebanana.com/. Over there you can find skins and stuff. Basicly he downloaded this skin/mod which gives you more view. Over all, 99% of the players won't have it so it is unfair against other players.
Anyone can DL it though.
How many know about it though? But hey, now it is posted on the forums, everyone that checks (with or without account) the forums knows it and uses it now! W00t! :3 (Such like quickstabbing on the FF2 server. 1 report maked everyone quickstabbing.)
Last edited by Dubstab on Tue Jul 23, 2013 1:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Kira

Post by Kira »

I still said I would remove it to get unbanned.. I think that's a pretty good resolution right there

I mean the focus of this is banned for aimbot, and I proved I do not do so, but still I will simply delete it
Last edited by Kira on Tue Jul 23, 2013 2:29 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Sankoose120

Post by Sankoose120 »

I think you can unban now as there is enough proof that there was no hacking.
Last edited by Sankoose120 on Tue Jul 23, 2013 3:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

DutchKitty
Veteran

Post by DutchKitty »

Using skins is NOT against the rules therefore he can use this all he wants to. Just because you admins don't have knowledge over the game and thought he was hacking isn't his fault.
Last edited by DutchKitty on Tue Jul 23, 2013 4:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
:( UnhappyCamper ):

Post by :( UnhappyCamper ): »

i personally dont care whether he is banned or not. the more he kills me, the better i am for it. it's why i also dont mind getting spawncamped or sniped from ramp. it is a game where people on the other team try their best to kill you.

but you might want to look at why you have the rules that you do. is spawncamping, ramp sniping, and having sentries too close to spawn that unfair, especially with the spawn having more exit holes than swiss cheese.? no. why is it against the rules? because it infringes on the basic enjoyment of the server.

the biggest rule should be the fun of the server, not just a rigid enforcement of rules. it's like censorship. blind enforcement bans great literary works and yet will let in base obscenity as long as the writer knows how to skirt the censor rules.

that being said, there isn't a rule against skins. if he is upsetting gameplay, and he isnt outright hacking, warn him and tell him to remove the skin (which he already said he would do). a compromise is made and everyone stays relatively happy. except me. even without the skin, he'll probably stomp my ass the majority of the time anyway.
Last edited by :( UnhappyCamper ): on Tue Jul 23, 2013 4:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Minnesota

Post by Minnesota »

Sax, why don't you just unban him as he's shown proof he is not hacking? He did nothing wrong. There's no rule against "no skins" so he shouldn't have to worry about being banned for something like that but now that he knows you don't want him to use it. Just because you don't trust him that's not a good reason to not unban. If you never trusted anyone then you're not going to get anywhere in life.
Last edited by Minnesota on Tue Jul 23, 2013 5:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kira

Post by Kira »

SaxAlot is only one who can unban me? I fear I may not get what I desire, then...
Last edited by Kira on Tue Jul 23, 2013 5:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sleezypro

Post by Sleezypro »

He has to unban you lol, not even a choice for him.
Last edited by Sleezypro on Tue Jul 23, 2013 6:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kira

Post by Kira »

We've yet to hear from him on this matter at hand, I sincerely hope he does reply soon, it seems to be that he was on earlier today, so I do not know if he will be on again for the rest of the night
Last edited by Kira on Tue Jul 23, 2013 7:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Minnesota

Post by Minnesota »

Kira wrote:SaxAlot is only one who can unban me? I fear I may not get what I desire, then...
Yes. Unless the owner Fire looks at this and decides to.
Last edited by Minnesota on Tue Jul 23, 2013 7:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.