Unban pls

Based god

Unban pls

Post by Based god »

I was requested by a friend to attempt to get unbanned.

| steamname: =PbM= [Barack] {YOA}
| steamID32: STEAM_0:1:50285577
| steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198060836883
| customURL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/headofthestate

Been a while without an unban.
The only people who get permanently banned are aimbots/hackers/or admin abusers.
I was banned for "spawncamping*/disrespect for admins and server"
Oh boy, where do I start... lets talk about experience... As a manager of pbfortress I know when to ban and the appropriate lengths the ban should last. Never have I perma banned anybody for disrespecting me. Infact at most I will permanently gag them or deliver a day ban. Second, this was saxalot's first ban and permaban I believe, and I doubt he knew what he was doing. Quite a while ago I talked to fire about the ban and he said that saxalot thinks it's a horrible idea to unban me and acted like he remembered everything.
Now, saxalot does indeed dislike me because I sharked someone on the server, he deleted me and blocked me for sharking someone which I was proud about because I started trading at that time. After that trade, saxalot would treat me worse than anyone on the server, if I did anything, he would give me consequences 5x worse than normal consequences, he would also direct negative attitudes towards me. He disrespected me so I would disrespect him in return, like karma you know? I was playing on the server at the time of my ban, when he joined the server and immediately banned me, we did not talk, we didn't play, he joined and banned, however, he never obtained proof that I did spawn camp (I think I was but I can't remember).
It doesn't really matter wether or not I get unbanned or remained banned to be honest. I have about 16 alt accounts and I wouldn't even use them to actually play again on disc-ff or to spawncamp/disrepect more admins. I just wanted to get the facts right :thumbup:
Apparently I'm still a bad person according to saxalot a couple months ago, perma mute me if I am, your choice I guess :3

Sourceban Ban Details:
Player [PonyFag] Barack /h/ swag
No Demos
Steam ID STEAM_0:1:50285577
Steam Community 76561198060836883
Invoked on 03-18-13 04:00
Banlength Permanent
Expires on Not applicable.
Reason Spawncamping/disrespect for admins and server
Banned by Admin SaxAlot
Banned from -[DISC-FF.com]- |24/7 Idle/Trade #1| [RTD/BP]
Last edited by Based god on Fri Aug 02, 2013 11:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Sankoose120

Re: Unban pls

Post by Sankoose120 »

I feel this should be lifted as there is no previous bans. a perm ban like this should be removed as its a bit harsh and just makes people leave the server unless its a hacker.
Last edited by Sankoose120 on Fri Aug 02, 2013 11:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Based god

Post by Based god »

The only previous ban i had was a mistake by spicy and when i first joined the server actually
Last edited by Based god on Sat Aug 03, 2013 12:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sankoose120

Post by Sankoose120 »

there has been a previous one for spawncamping. I spoke to saxalot and he said you are a troll. The admins agreed to ban you and so you have been removed.
Last edited by Sankoose120 on Sat Aug 03, 2013 12:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

Based god

Post by Based god »

The previous one for spawncamping was my first one when i joined the server by crazy
Last edited by Based god on Sat Aug 03, 2013 12:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Based god

Post by Based god »

I am 100% positive i did not have any problems with anyone but sax and spicy
Last edited by Based god on Sat Aug 03, 2013 12:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Crazy

Post by Crazy »

Sankoose120 wrote:I feel this should be lifted as there is no previous bans. a perm ban like this should be removed as its a bit harsh and just makes people leave the server unless its a hacker.
There are two other previous bans, 1 for spawncamping, and another one for Admin impersonation of SpicyCandy. Barrack tries to act all nice around the admins, but when they leave he starts to spawncamp. We did have proof, but his friend deleted the proof. We do not like sharks on the idle servers as it is basically scamming someone. Why are you disputing this ban 5 months after?
Last edited by Crazy on Sat Aug 03, 2013 12:53 am, edited 2 times in total.
Based god

Post by Based god »

friend requested me to.
notice the unban reason on the "impersonation"
On their 3rd spawncamping offence people get banned for 1 week-1 month
Admin abuse is 1 week?
Mine was 5 months, I don't "act all nice around admins" in fact I probably did the opposite.
Last edited by Based god on Sat Aug 03, 2013 1:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
SaxAlot

Post by SaxAlot »

Baracka, I wouldn't ban you or "target" you for no reason. What are these punishments that are "5x worse than normal" Feeling special there? ;) I haven't done anything to you LOL :smile:

You spent your time on the server being racist, offensive, scamming/sharking, spawncamping, spraying the swastika, telling kids to shut up and you were constantly insulting admins. Crazy and I gave you a million chances, but no, you're just some nasty troll who has just created the biggest wall of B.S ever. :problem:
Based god wrote:It doesn't really matter wether or not I get unbanned or remained banned to be honest. I have about 16 alt accounts and I wouldn't even use them to actually play again on disc-ff or to spawncamp/disrepect more admins.
But, like you said, It doesn't really matter whether you get unbanned or not, you've got somewhere else to troll now. :wave:
Last edited by SaxAlot on Sat Aug 03, 2013 1:40 am, edited 2 times in total.

~SaxAlot~
Based god

Post by Based god »

So, i've gone 5 months with 1 complaint on pbfortress that didn't pass because he thought it was an unfair ban.
Never had any problems with players unless they are under 16 on the mic.
I don't have a swastika spray.
I don't "troll" anywhere.
You would mute me for joking around.
Kick me for making profits on trades.
You told me you had pictures, you never sent me any.
Last edited by Based god on Sat Aug 03, 2013 3:30 am, edited 1 time in total.