Unban pls

SpicyCandy
Forum Mod

Re: Unban pls

Post by SpicyCandy »

I was confused when I first saw your name, but now that I know you're Baracka, I'd have to say that I would not remove this ban. You're a constant annoyance to us due to the many complaints of players about you. You bitch constantly, target players on our servers and basically, you scare people away.
Last edited by SpicyCandy on Sat Aug 03, 2013 6:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Based god

Post by Based god »

If I "scare people away" somehow I do even though i know everyone on my friends list which would be about 280+ people, just mute me.
Last edited by Based god on Sat Aug 03, 2013 9:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
SpicyCandy
Forum Mod

Post by SpicyCandy »

Based god wrote:If I "scare people away" somehow I do even though i know everyone on my friends list which would be about 280+ people, just mute me.
Or keep you banned as nearly every single time you come on complaints about you arise.
Last edited by SpicyCandy on Sat Aug 03, 2013 9:55 am, edited 2 times in total.
Based god

Post by Based god »

If you perms mute/perma gag/perma silence you don't have that problem. I don't remember anyone telling me they were going to report me or anything, just like how you banned me for 4.20 hours for another one of your "reports." This happens to also be a problem with pbfortress servers regarding trollexe and deadscout. Trollexe believes that banning and slaying is correct, while deadscout believes changing classes/cool down bans are appropriate. Trollexe is admin, Deadscout is manager. Might seem too complex for you to understand exactly what I'm saying but there's a reason why deadscout is a higher rank.

Anyways, when I was banned I sent you and saxalot a request to have proof. I believe it was you that decline my request and saxalot that told me that he was getting the proof and never showed me any proof.
It kinda seems weird that only you 3 had a problem with me, you never expressed it, I wasn't warned of a ban and only received 1 previous ban following the perma ban.
Last edited by Based god on Sat Aug 03, 2013 4:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Crazy

Post by Crazy »

Based god wrote:If you perms mute/perma gag/perma silence you don't have that problem. I don't remember anyone telling me they were going to report me or anything, just like how you banned me for 4.20 hours for another one of your "reports." This happens to also be a problem with pbfortress servers regarding trollexe and deadscout. Trollexe believes that banning and slaying is correct, while deadscout believes changing classes/cool down bans are appropriate. Trollexe is admin, Deadscout is manager. Might seem too complex for you to understand exactly what I'm saying but there's a reason why deadscout is a higher rank.

Anyways, when I was banned I sent you and saxalot a request to have proof. I believe it was you that decline my request and saxalot that told me that he was getting the proof and never showed me any proof.
It kinda seems weird that only you 3 had a problem with me, you never expressed it, I wasn't warned of a ban and only received 1 previous ban following the perma ban.
We don't care what pb fortress does. You blocked SaxAlot and never asked for any proof from any admin. You did have a swastika spray that i would remove and warn you constantly. Im pretty sure that most people who i have banned for spawncamping have got the message to stop, you kept on going. We want to have all servers be friendly regardless of age, yet you start fights with people on the mic who are kids. Personally, I don't want you unbanned.
Last edited by Crazy on Sat Aug 03, 2013 6:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Minnesota

Post by Minnesota »

Crazy wrote:
Based god wrote:If you perms mute/perma gag/perma silence you don't have that problem. I don't remember anyone telling me they were going to report me or anything, just like how you banned me for 4.20 hours for another one of your "reports." This happens to also be a problem with pbfortress servers regarding trollexe and deadscout. Trollexe believes that banning and slaying is correct, while deadscout believes changing classes/cool down bans are appropriate. Trollexe is admin, Deadscout is manager. Might seem too complex for you to understand exactly what I'm saying but there's a reason why deadscout is a higher rank.

We don't care what pb fortress does. You blocked SaxAlot and never asked for any proof from any admin. You did have a swastika spray that i would remove and warn you constantly. Im pretty sure that most people who i have banned for spawncamping have got the message to stop, you kept on going. We want to have all servers be friendly regardless of age, yet you start fights with people on the mic who are kids. Personally, I don't want you unbanned.
I don't get this about you TF2 admins, you ban someone for doing something over the mic or chat. That's why they made mute, gag, and silence.
Last edited by Minnesota on Sat Aug 03, 2013 7:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Dubstab
Veteran

Post by Dubstab »

Minnesota wrote:
Crazy wrote:

I don't get this about you TF2 admins, you ban someone for doing something over the mic or chat. That's why they made mute, gag, and silence.
No. Reasons ban:
1. Spawncamping
2. Spamming.
3. About 3 admins said they don't need him.
Last edited by Dubstab on Sat Aug 03, 2013 8:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Minnesota

Post by Minnesota »

So you permaban someone for spawn camping? That sounds legit.
Last edited by Minnesota on Sat Aug 03, 2013 9:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Based god

Post by Based god »

Crazy, I remember when I was playing with you and you banned someone for 1 month for a 3rd spawncamping offense. I did it one time when I came on the server, and was banned for 30 minutes.
My spray is actually a very pretty my little pony spray in fact.
The appropriate action should have been a perma silence, since I wasn't spawncamping that shouldn't be included but you can pretend I did and give me a 2nd spawncamping offence.
Seriously you don't have any other permabans that aren't cheating besides mine.
Last edited by Based god on Sat Aug 03, 2013 9:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Crazy

Post by Crazy »

Based god wrote:Crazy, I remember when I was playing with you and you banned someone for 1 month for a 3rd spawncamping offense. I did it one time when I came on the server, and was banned for 30 minutes.
My spray is actually a very pretty my little pony spray in fact.
The appropriate action should have been a perma silence, since I wasn't spawncamping that shouldn't be included but you can pretend I did and give me a 2nd spawncamping offence.
Seriously you don't have any other permabans that aren't cheating besides mine.
I banned him since he kept spawncamping after 3 bans. Don't lie, you know you had a swastika spray and you did spawncamp. None of the admins want you to be unbanned.
Last edited by Crazy on Sat Aug 03, 2013 11:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.