Unban pls

Crazy

Re: Unban pls

Post by Crazy »

Minnesota wrote:So you permaban someone for spawn camping? That sounds legit.
He was banned for spawncamping multiple times and disrespecting admins and constantly starting fights with people on our server.
Last edited by Crazy on Sat Aug 03, 2013 11:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Based god

Post by Based god »

@crazy you banned me 1 time, now who's lying?
http://disc-ff.com/sourcebanstf2/index. ... 577&Submit
Last edited by Based god on Sun Aug 04, 2013 12:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Minnesota

Post by Minnesota »

Crazy wrote:
He was banned for spawncamping multiple times and disrespecting admins and constantly starting fights with people on our server.
Okay. I'm just saying if someone is disrespecting players/admins a gag, mute, or silence would be better, and as far as spawncamping you should have just banned for a couple weeks. I'm not sure what happened I'm just making suggestions what would be a better way to handle it.
Last edited by Minnesota on Sun Aug 04, 2013 1:04 am, edited 2 times in total.
Based god

Post by Based god »

Looks like 2nd offense spawncamping = 1 day - 1 week depending on admin
Last edited by Based god on Sun Aug 04, 2013 1:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Crazy

Post by Crazy »

Based god wrote:Looks like 2nd offense spawncamping = 1 day - 1 week depending on admin
You're forgetting about the other half of offences you comitted.
Last edited by Crazy on Sun Aug 04, 2013 2:07 am, edited 2 times in total.
SaxAlot

Post by SaxAlot »

Based god wrote: I don't have a swastika spray.
I don't "troll" anywhere.
You would mute me for joking around.
Kick me for making profits on trades.
You told me you had pictures, you never sent me any.
You had a swastika spray, and you'd keep spraying it, even after warnings
You are a nasty troll
I'd mute you for being rude, racist, respectless, mic spamming and insulting admins, it wasn't funny.
I don't think i've ever kicked you for trading. You don't profit, you scam and shark kids and new players who come on the server, which ultimately put people off the servers.
You posted on my steam profile twice with insults after i banned you and then blocked me. :roll: Didn't really think you wanted pictures, but we have admin witnesses.
Based god wrote: It doesn't really matter wether or not I get unbanned or remained banned to be honest. I have about 16 alt accounts and I wouldn't even use them to actually play again on disc-ff or to spawncamp/disrepect more admins. I just wanted to get the facts right
You don't care if you get unbanned or not, so what does it matter? You're not even getting any "facts" right because your posts are just lies, and you're just wasting our time. :problem: Nobody wants you back on the servers (not even yourself!). You're a nuisance. Go troll on your new playground pls. :wave:
Last edited by SaxAlot on Sun Aug 04, 2013 2:54 am, edited 2 times in total.

~SaxAlot~
Based god

Post by Based god »

Exactly what I said, you talk shit and I talk back.
Looks like you can't even follow your own rules "3.) No Flaming. Debating is one thing, but constant arguing and bickering will be dealt with. Posters that continue this behavior will be banned."
It's good to see you talk shit again saxalot.
If no one wanted me back, why was I requested by a friend to make a appeal? It's only you 3, crazy, spicy candy, and you that dislike me. I didn't find any problems with any other admin and none of your offences can't be dealt with a mute besides spawncamping which I was only banned one time.
I don't scam, the fact that you think I scam is wistful considering I just finished a 500m trade (5 earbud trade) where the guy went first and gave me this: http://puu.sh/3TiXl.png (about 5.5 buds). Here's my steamrep too http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198060836883
Last edited by Based god on Sun Aug 04, 2013 6:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
SpicyCandy
Forum Mod

Post by SpicyCandy »

No, we banned him after 4-5 months of dealing with his bullshit and disrespect. Permabanning someone for spawncamping is retarded.
Based god wrote:Exactly what I said, you talk shit and I talk back.
Looks like you can't even follow your own rules "3.) No Flaming. Debating is one thing, but constant arguing and bickering will be dealt with. Posters that continue this behavior will be banned."
It's good to see you talk shit again saxalot.
If no one wanted me back, why was I requested by a friend to make a appeal? It's only you 3, crazy, spicy candy, and you that dislike me. I didn't find any problems with any other admin and none of your offences can't be dealt with a mute besides spawncamping which I was only banned one time.
I don't scam, the fact that you think I scam is wistful considering I just finished a 500m trade (5 earbud trade) where the guy went first and gave me this: http://puu.sh/3TiXl.png (about 5.5 buds). Here's my steamrep too http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198060836883
We don't need you feeding the flames of this argument, We don't really care about that trade, just the many others that involved you actually tricking the beginners out of their stuff. Since this is all pretty old stuff, I must've lost all the screenshots, but I got other admins backing me up and regulars from back then. We don't dislike you, or at least I don't. I just feel that you deserve that permaban.

Either way, most of us TF2 admins might be uptight pricks, but I'm just stating what I feel is right.
Last edited by SpicyCandy on Sun Aug 04, 2013 7:04 am, edited 2 times in total.
Based god

Post by Based god »

I only got 1 trade which was the s.f. mackerel I bought for a key, and I donated more for giveaways.
Dealing with bullshit? Permamute is an option on the 3rd page option 5 I believe.
permabans are for hackers not for players :)
Last edited by Based god on Sun Aug 04, 2013 10:53 am, edited 2 times in total.
Crazy

Post by Crazy »

You're not even showing any proof or facts that you should be unbanned. Go back to pb fortress, none of the admins are willing to unban you.
Last edited by Crazy on Sun Aug 04, 2013 8:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.