Unban request

Rain makes corn

Unban request

Post by Rain makes corn »

I was banned from one of the idle servers the other day for a week. I was banned before that for an hour for sniping from the ramp. I accept the first ban for an hour...I broke the rules, but the second time all I did was mention that the ramp is just the smart place to snipe from after someone else had brought up sniping from it. I said a little more than that, but I don't exactly have a chat log and can't remember what I said. Either way, the ban reason was for arguing with an admin, and I would hardly call what I said as arguing. I'm here to ask to be unbanned. I feel like a week is a bit long of a ban for what I did.

Server IP: 74.91.119.154:27017
Player name: Rain makes corn
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:44547683

That's all you need right?
Last edited by Rain makes corn on Fri Aug 02, 2013 11:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Based god

Re: Unban request

Post by Based god »

Just wanted to say, rain makes corn, corn makes whisky, whisky makes my baby feel a little frisky ;)
Last edited by Based god on Sat Aug 03, 2013 12:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rain makes corn

Haha, heck yea. I don't even really like that song a whole lot, it just got stuck in my head really bad once so it kind of became a running joke with me and my friends, and then became my username.
Last edited by Rain makes corn on Sat Aug 03, 2013 12:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nihulus

Post by Nihulus »

Everyone on the server was complaining about you. You've been breaking rules since I stepped into that server. I told you to stop sniping from there based on how many people are down-right pissed at you; but still, You continued to argue with me about how I was a "Dick" for warning you. I told you not to argue with me because "Please, Don't do it again." wasn't enough for you. You just had to start something on the server. The first ban was for an Hour because it was a warn-ban. The week ban was a necessary ban since you did not heed my warning after the first ban and continued on your merry way by pissing the server off once again.

I have regulars that have seen you breaking the rules on the server, and argued with me about a stupid reason. Only if you said "Alright" and just listened to my warning then none of this would've happened.
Last edited by Nihulus on Sat Aug 03, 2013 12:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
Buttmunch

Post by Buttmunch »

Aaah..
Whelp. I was there when you got banned so I'd like to just say abit aaa-
I gotta inform you.. You started being kind of a smartass towards Nihulus.
Getting back from the one hour ban and then starting to snipe from the ramps again, getting warned by not just the admin but also from other players who were getting quite annoyed of you shooting their heads off. You started getting pissy and started to talk back to the admin. That it was common sense for a sniper to get up where the others can't get you. He answered back by saying that this is an IDLE server, in which it means not to be taken all like a serious game. You died and you came back, you took your SMG out and started shooting. AGAIN Nihulus told you not to do that. Your answer? "Well you told me not to SNIPE from there so now I'm shooting." Which, IMO, that you were trying to be kind of a smartass as Sniping is clearly also shooting. Sheesh. -Cough- Anyway, you then got banned for arguing with the admin about sniping from the ramps after several warnings.
Last edited by Buttmunch on Sat Aug 03, 2013 12:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
..........................................I'ʟʟ ᴍᴜɴᴄʜ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʙᴜᴛᴛ ᴡʜɪʟᴇ ʏᴏᴜ sʟᴇᴇᴘ. ◕ ᴥ ◕
Rain makes corn

No one seemed pissed with me the second time I was banned, I did nothing to piss them off that time except mention that the ramp would just be the smart place to snipe from since you can't be shot down easily there, and that only seemed to piss you off, no one else said anything about it. They didn't even seem pissed the first time...just annoyed.

Also, I only called you a dick once, and it was in a jokingly manner (though I can see why it could have been taken as more).

@buttmunch. That was for my first ban...like I said, I accept that one. I didn't snipe from the ramp after that first ban. I did go up there and kill other people that got on the ramps, but AFAIK, that's not against the rules, and if it is, no one informed me.
Last edited by Rain makes corn on Sat Aug 03, 2013 12:50 am, edited 2 times in total.
ThatSkele

Post by ThatSkele »

I was on the server the server during the incidents you were banned.

At least you understand why you got banned for an hour, it's one thing to come back on the server being ticked off at the admin that banned you, though it is another thing to mouth off at the admin and try to be a smart ass for shooting off the ramp. He CLEARLY said NOT to shoot or snipe off the ramp. Though, you came back on after the one hour ban and shot off the ramp, tried to act funny by calling him a dick, and just in general acted like an ass. If a cop pulled you over, for a speeding ticket, would you jokingly call him a dick? Seriously, it doesn't matter if you were joking, he's an admin, and he is letting you play on the server, actually you should be happy that he gave you a chance by giving you a light ban instead of immediately banning you for a week. Also, even if people were just being a bit annoyed at you, it would easily escalated to demanding the admin to perma ban you, he just stopped the entire situation from getting worse by banning you for a week.
Last edited by ThatSkele on Sat Aug 03, 2013 12:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Spread the lub <4

Buttmunch

Post by Buttmunch »

Ah, that wasn't your first one, that was the second one.
Quite alot of people actually complain first until the admin starts doing something, then they just let them do whatever so the problem would be solved.

Also you don't exactly call an admin a dick, joking or not, in the middle of an argument as they most likely will take it seriously. Honestly.
Last edited by Buttmunch on Sat Aug 03, 2013 12:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
..........................................I'ʟʟ ᴍᴜɴᴄʜ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʙᴜᴛᴛ ᴡʜɪʟᴇ ʏᴏᴜ sʟᴇᴇᴘ. ◕ ᴥ ◕
Rain makes corn

ThatSkele wrote:I was on the server the server during the incidents you were banned.

At least you understand why you got banned for an hour, it's one thing to come back on the server being ticked off at the admin that banned you, though it is another thing to mouth off at the admin and try to be a smart ass for shooting off the ramp. He CLEARLY said NOT to shoot or snipe off the ramp. Though, you came back on after the one hour ban and shot off the ramp, tried to act funny by calling him a dick, and just in general acted like an ass. If a cop pulled you over, for a speeding ticket, would you jokingly call him a dick? Seriously, it doesn't matter if you were joking, he's an admin, and he is letting you play on the server, actually you should be happy that he gave you a chance by giving you a light ban instead of immediately banning you for a week. Also, even if people were just being a bit annoyed at you, it would easily escalated to demanding the admin to perma ban you, he just stopped the entire situation from getting worse by banning you for a week.
Like I've said two or three times now, I didn't snipe from the ramp after returning from my ban. I did nothing except say the ramp would be a good place to snipe from.
Also, no one was annoyed at me the 2nd time, and there wasn't really any situation present to have gotten worse.
Buttmunch wrote:Ah, that wasn't your first one, that was the second one.
Quite alot of people actually complain first until the admin starts doing something, then they just let them do whatever so the problem would be solved.

Also you don't exactly call an admin a dick, joking or not, in the middle of an argument as they most likely will take it seriously. Honestly.
No, it was my first one that you saw. I never sniped, or otherwise shot, at anyone off the ramp after returning from my first ban. I played as soldier for the most part after returning anyway so sniping would have been an impossibility. Any namecalling I did was for the first ban as well.

EDIT: isn't it possible for an admin to check the logs or something? Why not do that?
Last edited by Rain makes corn on Sat Aug 03, 2013 1:04 am, edited 4 times in total.
Buttmunch

Post by Buttmunch »

I saw you a few times on the ramps being a sniper. Most of the times just looking around, yes. But I also saw you that you were shooting around with your SMG from there..
Of course it could've been someone else, but I did see your name get called out just that once AFTER the first ban.
Last edited by Buttmunch on Sat Aug 03, 2013 1:08 am, edited 1 time in total.