admin removal

Sankoose120

Re: admin removal

Post by Sankoose120 »

Minnesota wrote:
amishbull wrote:When an admin asks you to shut up, you need to shut up! When they tell you that your spray offends them or isn't allowed, you need to listen to them and don't put it back up! Your behavior that I've observed is borderline troll, and you trying to remove an admin is nothing short of ludicrous.

Fire is big on freedom of speech, but that doesn't mean you can come onto the servers and offend the other players or dominate the voice chat. Please be considerate and respectful to the other players (especially the admins), or I will have to permanently ban you. Thanks!
I don't believe a perm ban would be necessary for a first offence. If he's disrespecting/spamming use mute/gag/silence.
Definitely not a perma ban that is too much. If any ban make it an hour not permanently
Last edited by Sankoose120 on Wed Aug 14, 2013 3:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Hipster_Trip

Post by Hipster_Trip »

If she thinks you are annoying, you are annoying. Get over it. From what I am hearing, he seems to be nothing but trouble. He seems perma-silence worthy.
Last edited by Hipster_Trip on Wed Aug 14, 2013 3:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.
:( UnhappyCamper ):

Post by :( UnhappyCamper ): »

Sankoose120 wrote:
Minnesota wrote:
amishbull wrote:When an admin asks you to shut up, you need to shut up! When they tell you that your spray offends them or isn't allowed, you need to listen to them and don't put it back up! Your behavior that I've observed is borderline troll, and you trying to remove an admin is nothing short of ludicrous.

Fire is big on freedom of speech, but that doesn't mean you can come onto the servers and offend the other players or dominate the voice chat. Please be considerate and respectful to the other players (especially the admins), or I will have to permanently ban you. Thanks!
I don't believe a perm ban would be necessary for a first offence. If he's disrespecting/spamming use mute/gag/silence.
Definitely not a perma ban that is too much. If any ban make it an hour not permanently

he has already had his first warning. amishbull is trying to tell him if he doesnt change his attitude, a permban is coming. whether he is in the right or not, he needs to listen to the admin. he didnt even come in here to explain himself, just to try to get the admin removed. he needs to see that his behavior is wrong and needs to change. next time he acts like he doesnt need to listen to an admin, i'd say perm mute him if he's spamming or permban him if he insists on using a bad spray until he comes back here and apologizes and realizes that it is a privilege to play on your server, not a right.

and yes you have freedom of speech, but consideration of others will get you a lot farther ingame, and in life.
Last edited by :( UnhappyCamper ): on Wed Aug 14, 2013 4:02 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Sankoose120

Post by Sankoose120 »

Still he needs shorter bans first. A perm ban is only used for hackers, people selling hacks etc... people barely get perm banned unless they have had bans such as a week long. He should not perm ban him next. If he does I will not be with amish on this as its the wrong thing to do.
Last edited by Sankoose120 on Wed Aug 14, 2013 4:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

GROF.Thewalkingdead

Post by GROF.Thewalkingdead »

Τhe point is that he is annoying to the most players.Even after mute/gag/silence getting removed from him,he just does the same thing.
Which means he is ignoring the admins and their warnings :)
Last edited by GROF.Thewalkingdead on Wed Aug 14, 2013 5:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
:( UnhappyCamper ):

Post by :( UnhappyCamper ): »

on my old dod server, i would permban to make them go to the website to appeal. that way, i could have it in writing in front of all of the other admin that they acknowledged that their behavior was inappropriate and that if they kept it up, the next permban would be a real one. it works great for people that act like their behavior hasnt been brought to anyone's attention. and gives them accountability when later on they try to push the same buttons.

i dont think this guy deserves a real permban, but he does need to know that if he cant change his ways and listen to an admin. an eventual permban is easier than dealing with him over and over and over. sure it is usually reserved for hackers but if he is hellbent on disrupting a server and make admin police him constantly, then he really shouldnt have a place here.
Last edited by :( UnhappyCamper ): on Wed Aug 14, 2013 5:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Minnesota

Post by Minnesota »

I just don't see someone getting perma banned for when you can use mute/gag/silence for that. Just my thoughts. I mean if he's asked to change his spray and doesn't ban him for a day, if he comes back and does it again do it for maybe 3-4 days, if he does it again do it for like a week.

A top admin should lock this. It's going nowhere. It seems as if he deserved his mutes.
Last edited by Minnesota on Wed Aug 14, 2013 5:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Minnesota

Post by Minnesota »

:( UnhappyCamper ): wrote:on my old dod server, i would permban to make them go to the website to appeal. that way, i could have it in writing in front of all of the other admin that they acknowledged that their behavior was inappropriate and that if they kept it up, the next permban would be a real one. it works great for people that act like their behavior hasnt been brought to anyone's attention. and gives them accountability when later on they try to push the same buttons.

i dont think this guy deserves a real permban, but he does need to know that if he cant change his ways and listen to an admin. an eventual permban is easier than dealing with him over and over and over. sure it is usually reserved for hackers but if he is hellbent on disrupting a server and make admin police him constantly, then he really shouldnt have a place here.
That's your old server. FF isn't going to perm someone so they "come to the website" people don't like that and will leave as that kind of punishment is to extreme.
Last edited by Minnesota on Wed Aug 14, 2013 5:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Sankoose120

Post by Sankoose120 »

GROF.Thewalkingdead wrote:Τhe point is that he is annoying to the most players.Even after mute/gag/silence getting removed from him,he just does the same thing.
Which means he is ignoring the admins and their warnings :)
No a mute /gag/silence is to be issued after the warning but only after around 5 mutes /gags/silences should it be permanent not just after 1 or 2 warnings. Do not ban this guy! Unless he does something other than on the mic should he be banned such as disrespect admins, this should not pull into the mutes and should be fresh with a ban of an hour after a warning and a kick and amother warning.
Last edited by Sankoose120 on Wed Aug 14, 2013 5:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Dubstab
Veteran

Post by Dubstab »

Alright, amish and me where in the server (Freak Fortress #1). Fuzzy and me had the next conversation over the mic:

Fuzzy: Hey, Amish?
Amish: Yes?
Fuzzy: If you had to choose what organ should be taken out of your body, what organ would you choose?
Me: Listen, have you even read what the admins said on the forums about your dispute against Faiithe?
Fuzzy: Not really?
Me: You should check it out..
Fuzzy: Why?
Me: Because almost every admin is against you and is saying pretty bad stuff?
*I sended him a link to this thread.*
Me: Please read, before talking further about such things.
*Does not read it and ignores the warning.*

Conclusion: Such questions is he asking mainly towards admins and almost to every admin. This is also where Faiithe is getting pissed off and is saying to me that she is going crazy with him. She knows she can not do much.
Last edited by Dubstab on Wed Aug 14, 2013 6:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.