Admin being unfair/abuse

SpicyCandy
Forum Mod

Re: Admin being unfair/abuse

Post by SpicyCandy »

DutchKitty wrote:THIS IS FUCKING CLASSIC.
Is this post classic? Yes. Is it necessary? No.

StonesComputer, you really can't accuse someone of abusing if they simply misunderstood you. Even more so this particular admin was giving away free stuff.
thestonecomputers wrote: I POSTED THE RIGHT ANSWER AND HE SINGLED ME OUT TO MAKE SURE I DID NOT GET THE PRIZE... If someone has a hard time spelling they probably dont know if it is spelled wrong and I think all I did was add an extra "s" nothing big... this is not exceptible and even though I have played on this server every day for the last 6+ months I will not be back. I feel like I was shunned and made fun of by the admin for my lack of grammer... i didnt want to post this here.
ALSO, admins do not single people out nor do they shun players. Otherwise they wouldn't have become admins. I know Cover. He doesn't really dislike anyone and he definitely doesn't single out anyone. Why would he single you out for no reason. If you are offended by such a small issue, then you really should not be on this server. Mistakes happen. It's the internet.

Locked.