Fuffeh Admin Abuse

Metal

Fuffeh Admin Abuse

Post by Metal »

Last edited by Metal on Sun Sep 01, 2013 7:21 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Hipster_Trip

Re: Fuffeh Admin Abuse

Post by Hipster_Trip »

It would help if you can [img] and
Spoiler
them.
Last edited by Hipster_Trip on Sun Sep 01, 2013 7:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Metal

Post by Metal »

How do I do that?
Last edited by Metal on Sun Sep 01, 2013 7:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hipster_Trip

Post by Hipster_Trip »

Spoiler
Last edited by Hipster_Trip on Sun Sep 01, 2013 7:38 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Breezier

Post by Breezier »

So...he abused for people mocking him? "idc if you gag me". Hell I would do something to them as well. As for the other noob, cry bitch, shutup comments, etc, who cares, that's not abusing admin.
Last edited by Breezier on Sun Sep 01, 2013 7:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
amishbull wrote:I like basements.
Metal

Post by Metal »

Breezier wrote:So...he abused for people mocking him? "idc if you gag me". Hell I would do something to them as well. As for the other noob, cry bitch, shutup comments, etc, who cares, that's not abusing admin.
When Timmy got kicked, he was kicked for saying "*was" when Fuffeh made a mistake and Fuffeh kicked him for no reason. That's not disrespect, that's making a correction. And Lego shouldnt have been kicked no matter how many times he could have begged to be kicked/muted/gagged/etc. Unless someone is breaking the rules, admin powers should not be used. Period. That's a rule on TF2 and CSS servers right?
Last edited by Metal on Sun Sep 01, 2013 7:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Breezier

Post by Breezier »

Metal wrote:
Breezier wrote:So...he abused for people mocking him? "idc if you gag me". Hell I would do something to them as well. As for the other noob, cry bitch, shutup comments, etc, who cares, that's not abusing admin.
When Timmy got kicked, he was kicked for saying "*was" when Fuffeh made a mistake and Fuffeh kicked him for no reason. That's not disrespect, that's making a correction. And Lego shouldnt have been kicked no matter how many times he could have begged to be kicked/muted/gagged/etc. Unless someone is breaking the rules, admin powers should not be used. Period. That's a rule on TF2 and CSS servers right?
Correcting someone a video game where correction doesn't matter is pretty fucking stupid, and has only intention to piss someone off, especially when it seems you guys are fucking with him. All I can see from the pics is that Lego ONLY made that specific comment about being gagged. He didn't ask, he was testing Fuffeh, to see if he would actually punish him for being a nuisance and making such an unnecessary comment in the first place. THAT is admin disrespect.
Last edited by Breezier on Sun Sep 01, 2013 7:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Metal

Post by Metal »

Breezier wrote:
Metal wrote:
Correcting someone a video game where correction doesn't matter is pretty fucking stupid, and has only intention to piss someone off, especially when it seems you guys are fucking with him. All I can see from the pics is that Lego ONLY made that specific comment about being gagged. He didn't ask, he was testing Fuffeh, to see if he would actually punish him for being a nuisance and making such an unnecessary comment in the first place. THAT is admin disrespect.
That may or may not be true with whatever intention Timmy had. It could have been in a nice way to correct him. Timmy didn't say anything before to Fuffeh.
Last edited by Metal on Sun Sep 01, 2013 7:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Breezier

Post by Breezier »

Metal wrote:
Breezier wrote:
Metal wrote:
That may or may not be true with whatever intention Timmy had. It could have been in a nice way to correct him. Timmy didn't say anything before to Fuffeh.
So it's most likely true if that's the first word he's spoken to him, was a correction. Regardless I don't see abuse.
Last edited by Breezier on Sun Sep 01, 2013 7:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Metal

Post by Metal »

Breezier wrote:
Metal wrote:
Breezier wrote:
Metal wrote:
So it's most likely true if that's the first word he's spoken to him, was a correction. Regardless I don't see abuse.
Maybe. but still, assuming is what made me do the first abusive thread about him.