Fair?

Procrastinator Cubed

Fair?

Post by Procrastinator Cubed »

Regarding this http://steamcommunity.com/groups/DeathR ... 002345626/

Read the complaint, the "proof" he gave, and the comments made by Dubstab and Stormtra. Stormtra basically sums up what I would have said in this post, so no need to type anything here

http://i.imgur.com/CTFJqpp.jpg Guy was glitching the map and made everyone wait until the time ran out because he couldn't move nor could an admin slay him, as there was none on

Few other screenshots:

"he corrects everybody": http://i.imgur.com/Cp69fHW.jpg?1
Me and Dubstab's 'conversation': http://i.imgur.com/xVoC73K.png?2
Gagged for a week: http://i.imgur.com/XU7y71K.jpg?1

One more thing, I have always stood by this quote: "I don't care if you're black, white, straight, bisexual, gay, lesbian, short, tall, fat, skinny, rich or poor. If you're nice to me, I'll be nice to you. Simple as that" - Eminem. I'm not racist in any way. I hate/dislike people who are stupid and can't speak. This isn't a post to remove my ban, would just like to see who agrees why I was banned or who doesn't or who doesn't care.
Funny how the only admin who really cares about the little things I do is Dubstab. It's like he has a grudge against me or something
Last edited by Procrastinator Cubed on Fri Sep 13, 2013 10:21 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Stormtra

Re: Fair?

Post by Stormtra »

Gagged for a week is a bit much.
Last edited by Stormtra on Fri Sep 13, 2013 10:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Molsies

Post by Molsies »

A week is a bit rough for swearing in chat. I'm sure people can't be that turned off by mild language.
Last edited by Molsies on Fri Sep 13, 2013 11:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Faiithe
Veteran

Post by Faiithe »

A week is fair as you've been given a lot of warnings now :T
Last edited by Faiithe on Sat Sep 14, 2013 3:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Phantom
Veteran

Post by Phantom »

Freedom of speech is dead you fascists.
Last edited by Phantom on Sat Sep 14, 2013 3:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
EngiDesu wrote:And I get to see this lovely piece of shit
Procrastinator Cubed

Faiithe wrote:A week is fair as you've been given a lot of warnings now :T
Non no no. I have not gotten "a lot of warnings now". Hardly any to issue a full week's gag. Cursing is not against the rules, at least it shouldn't be in an M-rated game. If there are a few kids on a server who can't hadle the harsh language it's not my fault. I said prick, idiot, and, yes "fucktards", which should not constitute a week gag. Not like no other players don't say a few dirty words here and there. "GAG THEM FOR A WEEK". Not sure, but [SURE] seems you be defending Dubstab for a while
Last edited by Procrastinator Cubed on Sat Sep 14, 2013 3:09 am, edited 3 times in total.
Procrastinator Cubed

Phantom wrote:Freedom of speech is dead you fascists.
Not even [SURE] it was/is alive for Dubstab anyway
Last edited by Procrastinator Cubed on Sat Sep 14, 2013 3:14 am, edited 2 times in total.
Stormtra

Post by Stormtra »

Procrastinator Cubed wrote:
Faiithe wrote:A week is fair as you've been given a lot of warnings now :T
Non no no. I have not gotten "a lot of warnings now". Hardly any to issue a full week's gag. Cursing is not against the rules, at least it shouldn't be in an M-rated game. If there are a few kids on a server who can't hadle the harsh language it's not my fault. I said prick, idiot, and, yes "fucktards", which should not constitute a week gag. Not like no other players don't say a few dirty words here and there. "GAG THEM FOR A WEEK". Not sure, but [SURE] seems you be defending Dubstab for a while
they're the same person
Last edited by Stormtra on Sat Sep 14, 2013 3:32 am, edited 2 times in total.
DutchKitty
Veteran

Post by DutchKitty »

Sure seem's like a baby back bitch from all the shit I've heard about him. Grow some fucking nuts, you're on a video-game on a Friendly Fire server people can say whatever the FUCK they want.
Last edited by DutchKitty on Sat Sep 14, 2013 3:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Stormtra

Post by Stormtra »

Phantom wrote:Freedom of speech is dead you fascists.
"Democratic states deny anti-democratic opinions, including fascism, in order to maintain the notion of democracy. Fascism does not concern itself with freedom of speech, as it focuses on the unity of people. Democracy is inherently founded upon individualism, whose main priority is for each individual to appear with a "unique" opinion and lifestyle of choice. Fascism regards an outlook agreed upon by the people as most important in any political or cultural context. It is thus not a question of "individual freedom", but merely the "freedom" of the nation and its people as a whole."

gg
Last edited by Stormtra on Sat Sep 14, 2013 3:41 am, edited 2 times in total.