Fair?

SpicyCandy
Forum Mod

Re: Fair?

Post by SpicyCandy »

A week is quite...generous. A day at most for a gag/mute. Otherwise, why would swearing be a problem?
Last edited by SpicyCandy on Sat Sep 14, 2013 4:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Stormtra

Post by Stormtra »

SpicyCandy wrote:A week is quite...generous. A day at most for a gag/mute. Otherwise, why would swearing be a problem?
+1
Last edited by Stormtra on Sat Sep 14, 2013 5:00 am, edited 2 times in total.
Faiithe
Veteran

Post by Faiithe »

Procrastinator Cubed wrote:
Faiithe wrote:A week is fair as you've been given a lot of warnings now :T
Non no no. I have not gotten "a lot of warnings now". Hardly any to issue a full week's gag. Cursing is not against the rules, at least it shouldn't be in an M-rated game. If there are a few kids on a server who can't hadle the harsh language it's not my fault. I said prick, idiot, and, yes "fucktards", which should not constitute a week gag. Not like no other players don't say a few dirty words here and there. "GAG THEM FOR A WEEK". Not sure, but [SURE] seems you be defending Dubstab for a while

.....You JUST got gagged like a week ago. That one was a fair bit of warning not to act so immature in the server in Sure's opinion. True that cursing is not against the rules but if you swear like a trucker, meaning you swear on every possible chance you can, then that would be a little bit annoying

And yes Sure and Dubstab are the same person, I just got the habit of calling him by his old name.
Last edited by Faiithe on Sat Sep 14, 2013 6:20 am, edited 3 times in total.
Dubstab
Veteran

Post by Dubstab »

More then one warning. I warned you loads of times, I gave you several mutes/gags, and still complaining that you did not do anything bad? You are just one whole bad influence for the whole server. You understand the rules, but try to avoid them every time.

Also that picture about the conversation between us? Show them the whole conversation, please? Because that was not all of it.

You just disrespect everyone everywhere. You really should knock that off. Just don't disrespect others, that would be nice. Thanks.

EDIT: It also would be fair if you would take just once your punishment. You report everything, like I mentioned before.
I also forgot to mention that the DR team is going to have a meeting. I will plan this meeting ASAP.
Last edited by Dubstab on Sat Sep 14, 2013 10:26 am, edited 2 times in total.
Procrastinator Cubed

Post by Procrastinator Cubed »

SURE [NL] wrote:More then one warning. I warned you loads of times, I gave you several mutes/gags, and still complaining that you did not do anything bad? You are just one whole bad influence for the whole server. You understand the rules, but try to avoid them every time.

Also that picture about the conversation between us? Show them the whole conversation, please? Because that was not all of it.

You just disrespect everyone everywhere. You really should knock that off. Just don't disrespect others, that would be nice. Thanks.

EDIT: It also would be fair if you would take just once your punishment. You report everything, like I mentioned before.
I also forgot to mention that the DR team is going to have a meeting. I will plan this meeting ASAP.
I report everything that seems unfair
Many people say swears on the server. Wether directed at someone, or not
That was the entire conversation between us and that screenshot doesn't even matter. Picking apart the little things.
I said prick, idiot, and fucktards. So what? If you gagged everyone who said "fuck" in the chat, there would be nobody talking except for Marok
Last edited by Procrastinator Cubed on Sat Sep 14, 2013 12:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Stormtra

Post by Stormtra »

Can someone inform me exactly how many warnings he has recieved?
Last edited by Stormtra on Sat Sep 14, 2013 1:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dubstab
Veteran

Post by Dubstab »

I can not inform you exactly how many, all I know is that it is much. About 4 warnings at the start, then after that I started muting and gagging him. I muted him twice, and gagged him once I think. I think that would be enough.
Last edited by Dubstab on Sat Sep 14, 2013 1:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Phantom
Veteran

Post by Phantom »

Stormtra wrote:
Phantom wrote:Freedom of speech is dead you fascists.
"Democratic states deny anti-democratic opinions, including fascism, in order to maintain the notion of democracy. Fascism does not concern itself with freedom of speech, as it focuses on the unity of people. Democracy is inherently founded upon individualism, whose main priority is for each individual to appear with a "unique" opinion and lifestyle of choice. Fascism regards an outlook agreed upon by the people as most important in any political or cultural context. It is thus not a question of "individual freedom", but merely the "freedom" of the nation and its people as a whole."

gg
You're still fucking gay.
Last edited by Phantom on Sat Sep 14, 2013 3:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.
EngiDesu wrote:And I get to see this lovely piece of shit
Stormtra

Post by Stormtra »

Phantom wrote:
Stormtra wrote:
Phantom wrote:Freedom of speech is dead you fascists.
"Democratic states deny anti-democratic opinions, including fascism, in order to maintain the notion of democracy. Fascism does not concern itself with freedom of speech, as it focuses on the unity of people. Democracy is inherently founded upon individualism, whose main priority is for each individual to appear with a "unique" opinion and lifestyle of choice. Fascism regards an outlook agreed upon by the people as most important in any political or cultural context. It is thus not a question of "individual freedom", but merely the "freedom" of the nation and its people as a whole."

gg
You're still fucking gay.

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST!)
Last edited by Phantom on Sat Sep 14, 2013 4:55 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: 3.) Do not post reaction/meme images in any thread on this board. Doing so will result in a ban.
Nallout

Post by Nallout »

"Waah waah I got gagged for a week cause i didn't listen to an admin waaaaah blame it on a good admin BLAME IT ON HIM" Please stop making these post seriously take the fucking hint you have been muted and gagged so many times it should click with you YOU ARE BREAKING THE RULES. So what if swearing is not against the rules if you keep spamming profanity it will annoy people. When the players gets annoyed the admin takes care of the source of annoyance in this case YOU. Also we know you have beef with sure/dubstap by now you have posted so many things about him. If he was that abusive why is no one else reporting him? You should be grateful that you have not been banned yet because of your mute/gag/warning history. Take your fucking gag and don't complain.
Last edited by Nallout on Sat Sep 14, 2013 10:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Danksta wrote:Rude ass mother fucker fuck you
EngiDesu wrote:She doesn't care about that. As long she's sucking Phantom and Spicy's dick, she can make threads mocking jews and autism.