Fair?

Dubstab
Veteran

Re: Fair?

Post by Dubstab »

Nallout wrote:"Waah waah I got gagged for a week cause i didn't listen to an admin waaaaah blame it on a good admin BLAME IT ON HIM" Please stop making these post seriously take the fucking hint you have been muted and gagged so many times it should click with you YOU ARE BREAKING THE RULES. So what if swearing is not against the rules if you keep spamming profanity it will annoy people. When the players gets annoyed the admin takes care of the source of annoyance in this case YOU. Also we know you have beef with sure/dubstap by now you have posted so many things about him. If he was that abusive why is no one else reporting him? You should be grateful that you have not been banned yet because of your mute/gag/warning history. Take your fucking gag and don't complain.
+1.

I agree with that. I mean, I have warned him enough. He reported me like 2 or 3 times now? Mostly for spamming/disrespect. He should understand it by now..
Last edited by Dubstab on Sat Sep 14, 2013 11:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Fire
Owner

Re: Fair?

Post by Fire »

I get multiple complaints about you which is why I told SURE he could gag you for a week. Stop causing issues on my server and just play nice. Thanks.
ImageImage