Idle rulebreakers.

Dubstab
Veteran

Idle rulebreakers.

Post by Dubstab »

Spicy thought I was not enough in the Idle server to apply.

Well, this is also one of the reasons that I leave pretty quick, except if a admin is online. This is mostly what happens:
Spoiler

(Not sure if this one is allowed.)
Sorry for the crap quality. If I put it on a higher quality it starts lagging way to bad. x)

Player + SteamID:
Video 1 + screenshots 1 + 2: "๖ۣۜZumb13๖ۣۜAp0calyps34" STEAM_0:1:59680415
Video 2: "matejbabic007" STEAM_0:0:72017924
Video 3 + screenshots 1 + 2: "Sheep" STEAM_0:1:13890593
Screenshot 3: "SzCzEpUn_PL" STEAM_0:1:73449063

It's less fun with all of those rule breakers.. ;l
Last edited by Dubstab on Sun Sep 15, 2013 11:02 am, edited 8 times in total.
Nallout

Re: Idle rulebreakers.

Post by Nallout »

As a regular on the idle servers this is what basically goes on even when an admin is on either one of those spamming spawn-camping or illegal sentries is normal. I usually will try to fix the problem with what i can, spy for illegal sentries or just kill any spawn-campers. I hate to see this happen in the idle servers all i do is rank up my strange then these "trolls" come in and it just pisses me off. Also fire if you see this I am agreeing with a admin only slot there is just almost no admins on and it may be due to the server being full all the time. That is my 2 cents I am out.
Last edited by Nallout on Sun Sep 15, 2013 2:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Danksta wrote:Rude ass mother fucker fuck you
EngiDesu wrote:She doesn't care about that. As long she's sucking Phantom and Spicy's dick, she can make threads mocking jews and autism.
Dubstab
Veteran

Post by Dubstab »

I know, but I just wanted to show to the admins that if I am in that I see such stuff and that I would like to become admin to fix this, while there is no admin online. At this point, only Nihulus could fix it, but he is away for some time (which comes back (hopefully) soon). But he is also a person with a real life and can not fix everything at our time.

Thanks for your input, though. :thumbup:
Last edited by Dubstab on Sun Sep 15, 2013 2:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Silencer1223

Post by Silencer1223 »

I am glad someone noticed this. I had a free day today so I decided to have fun on the idle server, since it's one of the only servers I can play on without getting kicked for my ping. Unfortunately, there were loads of rule breakers. I was glad to see one admin on, but I realized you had no jurisdiction. I had made several screenies to show you of the general unrest on this server.

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/7656 ... ?appid=440

I usually have no problems with people sniping on the surf, but everyone starts doing it, and before you know it, everyone is shooting into your spawn. Likewise, spawncamping is not much of a big issue, but a regular was caught doing it. I feel that these regulars should know better than to do this sort of stuff.
Last edited by Silencer1223 on Sun Sep 15, 2013 3:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SpicyCandy
Forum Mod

Post by SpicyCandy »

SURE [NL] wrote:Spicy thought I was not enough in the Idle server to apply.
I told you that I hoped for applicants to have 1-2 months of experience, know most of the admins, and know the regulars, not that you weren't enough.

From what I've seen, you've only been active on Idles as of early this week.

Also, the general attitude of the server may not be fit of someone your...caliber. They are a trollish bunch, and it takes time to fit in. No offense meant, but from what I've seen so far, your punishments tend to be a little high against people you "think are trolling you". But, a lot can change in 1-2 months, so Good luck.
Last edited by SpicyCandy on Sun Sep 15, 2013 5:53 pm, edited 3 times in total.
SaxAlot

Post by SaxAlot »

Mr.Dubstab, i'll be honest, that video of "spawncamping" is just a f2p sniper with no hats on the quietest server ever. One hit and they'd be dead. There are about 5 other spawn exits to take advantage of. I'm not justifying his 'camping' (If you could call that camping) I'm just saying you spent 4 minutes following and telling off someone without a soul.

If you see a sentry in the idler tunnel (that was level 1 omg), you can shoot through the holes on top of the tunnel to destroy it. If an admin can't join, they DO give up trying to build in there eventually after one or a couple times.

If there is somebody sniping from the surf ramp, e.g A f2p gibus sniper who just discovered !colorme, and an admin can't help you, try to *ignore* the sniper, if they can't find kills up there, they'll move or leave.

I don't quite know if it was the time that you were on, but the server looks dead quiet and everybody is f2p gibus. :lol: You're taking things a bit far to report this :problem:
Last edited by SaxAlot on Sun Sep 15, 2013 7:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

~SaxAlot~
Dubstab
Veteran

Post by Dubstab »

SaxAlot wrote:Mr.Dubstab, i'll be honest, that video of "spawncamping" is just a f2p sniper with no hats on the quietest server ever. One hit and they'd be dead. There are about 5 other spawn exits to take advantage of. I'm not justifying his 'camping' (If you could call that camping) I'm just saying you spent 4 minutes following and telling off someone without a soul.
I "spectated" him about 10 minutes. I told him eventually about 14 times. Meh, yes. They could have chosen another spawn exit and try to kill him from behind. Oh well. They should listen to players which do understand the rules, in my opinion.
Last edited by Dubstab on Sun Sep 15, 2013 7:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.
:( UnhappyCamper ):

Post by :( UnhappyCamper ): »

is the no sniping from the ramp listed in writing on the server? if not, it's not an official rule. with all of the exits, i've rarely seen it being a genuine pain in the ass unless you are dead set on running out of the same exit over and over. (or any of the spawn camping for that matter). avoid then for a few minutes and the get bored and lonely sitting up there, unless they start shooting the other ramp snipers.

and i agree. idlers in general are a trollish bunch. except for the ones that are afk, they arent too bad of a bunch.
Last edited by :( UnhappyCamper ): on Mon Sep 16, 2013 12:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
pan

Post by pan »

:( UnhappyCamper ): wrote:is the no sniping from the ramp listed in writing on the server? if not, it's not an official rule.
sniping off the ramp wouldnt really be a problem if it wasnt for the fact it normally leads to those snipers spawn camping.

and if more people knew that it was a surf ramp, not just something weird thing in the back perfect for sniping.
Last edited by pan on Mon Sep 16, 2013 3:29 am, edited 2 times in total.
Stormtra

Post by Stormtra »

isn't there just a plugin where you can destroy a team/player's buildings? Along with if we all cared that much about the issue, putting it into hammer and just making the ramps unbuildable...?
Last edited by Stormtra on Sat Sep 21, 2013 1:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.