Procrastinator Python - A general nuisance

SpicyCandy
Forum Mod

Re: Procrastinator Python - A general nuisance

Post by SpicyCandy »

Perhaps. I came to the Perm-silence while discussing this issue with Trip.
Last edited by SpicyCandy on Wed Oct 02, 2013 12:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dubstab
Veteran

Post by Dubstab »

SpicyCandy wrote:Perhaps. I came to the Perm-silence while discussing this issue with Trip.
No.. I certainly would not advice this. He is reported for spawncamping. He is also a troller on the DeathRun. I wouldn't appreciate him around in the first place..
Last edited by Dubstab on Wed Oct 02, 2013 8:47 am, edited 2 times in total.
Dick_McSlick

Post by Dick_McSlick »

SURE [NL] wrote: No.. I certainly would not advice this. He is reported for spawncamping. He is also a troller on the DeathRun. I wouldn't appreciate him around in the first place..
Exactly why I said
Dick_McSlick wrote:Also, a silence won't prevent him from breaking rules, like he has done in the past.
If he is also perma silenced, he would seem like the type of character to break more rules when silenced.
Last edited by Dick_McSlick on Wed Oct 02, 2013 12:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Someday I'll drive, close both my eyes. We'll swim in circles in the blue lights, it's gonna be the best day of my life
Need to contact me? Click the GIF below :3.

Dubstab
Veteran

Post by Dubstab »

Dick_McSlick wrote:If he is also perma silenced, he would seem like the type of character to break more rules when silenced.
Totally agree with that..
Last edited by Dubstab on Wed Oct 02, 2013 12:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Nallout

Post by Nallout »

SpicyCandy wrote:Perhaps. I came to the Perm-silence while discussing this issue with Trip.
Spicy I must disagree with you. A silence will do nothing he is a person that would look for revenge and fuck things up where he can without text or voice-chat. I am agreeing with the admins enough is enough he has a history and not a good one. He is trolling our servers, disrespecting admins, and spamming because of that he has lost all respect from other players. So i must end this by saying he needs to lose the right to play on our servers. Peace - Nallout
Last edited by Nallout on Wed Oct 02, 2013 10:12 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Danksta wrote:Rude ass mother fucker fuck you
EngiDesu wrote:She doesn't care about that. As long she's sucking Phantom and Spicy's dick, she can make threads mocking jews and autism.
Dick_McSlick

Post by Dick_McSlick »

Nallout wrote: Spicy I must disagree with you. A silence will do nothing he is a person that would look for revenge and fuck things up where he can without text or voice-chat. I am agreeing with the admins enough is enough he has a history and not a good one. He is trolling our servers, disrespecting admins, and spamming because of that he has lost all respect from other players. So i must end this by saying he needs to lose the right to play on our servers. Peace - Nallout
You may like pony asshole, but I got to agree with you here.
Last edited by Dick_McSlick on Wed Oct 02, 2013 11:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Someday I'll drive, close both my eyes. We'll swim in circles in the blue lights, it's gonna be the best day of my life
Need to contact me? Click the GIF below :3.

SpicyCandy
Forum Mod

Post by SpicyCandy »

Came to this conclusion.

Python has been causing a lot of trouble, via mic, chat, breaking rules, causing shit for our admins for months. Permabanned. Have a nice day. You may APPEAL this Ban, but Make a New One Not on this thread.
Last edited by SpicyCandy on Thu Oct 03, 2013 2:07 am, edited 5 times in total.
Hipster_Trip

Post by Hipster_Trip »

tl;dr the first thread because it doesn't apply to me and that nigga doesn't come to vsh, but if he is breaking rules like that a permaban is perfect.
Last edited by Hipster_Trip on Thu Oct 03, 2013 5:29 am, edited 1 time in total.