This is happening...

Dubstab
Veteran

Re: This is happening...

Post by Dubstab »

Procrastinator Cubed wrote:...(e.g. derek)....
Yeah, let's ask your almost-never-online-friend about it. If I ask my trustworthy regulars, they say you ignore our rules. Sometimes I even get a youtube link with proof against you. I'm sorry, mate.. You have been doing bad things around in DeathRun. Even though, I am not sure how you are at the other servers, I think you should get banned from every server and it should stay like that.
Last edited by Dubstab on Fri Oct 04, 2013 7:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Nallout

Post by Nallout »

Procrastinator Cubed wrote:
Nallout wrote:Python its over your appeal was absolute shit. You have lost the right to play on our amazing servers and if you are able to get that right back it wont be for a long time.
I can see where you're coming from considering I've never seen you play with me on a server, so you should know everything that I do and say, right?
Oh i have played with you plenty you just don't really remember me i usually keep quiet or not really talk to you.
Last edited by Nallout on Fri Oct 04, 2013 10:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Danksta wrote:Rude ass mother fucker fuck you
EngiDesu wrote:She doesn't care about that. As long she's sucking Phantom and Spicy's dick, she can make threads mocking jews and autism.
Nallout

Post by Nallout »

Procrastinator Cubed wrote:On the note of micspamming: there's a client mute for a reason. Use it.
Python saying this is like saying "On the topic of vandalism its called security guards. Use them." You shouldn't be doing it in the first place its against the rules and you know it. People shouldn't have to bother to go mute someone no matter how short the time to do it is. This is just another excuse for breaking the rules.
Last edited by Nallout on Sat Oct 05, 2013 12:30 am, edited 2 times in total.
Danksta wrote:Rude ass mother fucker fuck you
EngiDesu wrote:She doesn't care about that. As long she's sucking Phantom and Spicy's dick, she can make threads mocking jews and autism.
Procrastinator Cubed

Post by Procrastinator Cubed »

SURE [NL] wrote:
Procrastinator Cubed wrote:...(e.g. derek)....
Yeah, let's ask your almost-never-online-friend about it.
He's not on my friends list. You can check for yourself. Apparently he's a Prophunt regular who I have played with in the past.
SURE [NL] wrote:If I ask my trustworthy regulars, they say you ignore our rules.
Oh really? Like who? Your friends like McSlick and Faiithe who have never seen me on a server, yet can ultimately judge if I'm a bad influence?
SURE [NL] wrote:Sometimes I even get a youtube link with proof against you.
So you have one? May I see it please? Worst thing I have ever done on Deathrun is micspam a song or two, or perhaps swear a bit (which is something everyone does. Even you. O'rly?).
Last edited by Procrastinator Cubed on Sat Oct 05, 2013 1:04 am, edited 2 times in total.
goinundercover
Veteran

Post by goinundercover »

One does not simply micspam a whole song.

Part of the reason why I stopped going to the Idles was because of annoying people, like you and others. I've seen you rulebreak plenty of times, both back in the day and in recent months.

I would like to see this thread locked. Even if some may not know you, the majority still stands and says that your ban should stay in place.
Last edited by goinundercover on Sat Oct 05, 2013 1:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Retired.
Phantom
Veteran

Post by Phantom »

No one wants you back, the ban will stand. Thread locked.
EngiDesu wrote:And I get to see this lovely piece of shit