This is happening...

Nallout

Re: This is happening...

Post by Nallout »

Python its over your appeal was absolute shit trying to avoid that you broke rules constantly and shifting the blame on other people trying to make them look bad. When really you are making yourself look very desperate. I have never seen a more bullshit appeal on these forums. Alot of admins agreed that a perma ban was needed so I doubt they'll change their mind and you know it. So your trying to shift blames on people like silencer who did nothing wrong then decide to "apologize" to all the people you annoyed the hell out of. You have lost the right to play on our amazing servers and if you are able to get that right back it wont be for a long time.
Last edited by Nallout on Thu Oct 03, 2013 12:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Danksta wrote:Rude ass mother fucker fuck you
EngiDesu wrote:She doesn't care about that. As long she's sucking Phantom and Spicy's dick, she can make threads mocking jews and autism.
Dubstab
Veteran

Post by Dubstab »

Nallout wrote:So your trying to shift blames on people like silencer who did nothing wrong then decide to "apologize" to all the people you annoyed the hell out of.
He did it about 3-4 times to me. First he is ignoring the rules and after that he reports me for being a badmin... :l
Last edited by Dubstab on Thu Oct 03, 2013 12:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.
IAmJim

Post by IAmJim »

what i dont understand is the effort required to type all this
not really worth it to get unbanned from idle and deathrun servers
Last edited by IAmJim on Thu Oct 03, 2013 4:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Breezier

Post by Breezier »

Why do I see a fuckload of walls of text from this guy every once in awhile, usually regarding how he's doing nothing wrong, etc. My eyes, they burn.
Last edited by Breezier on Thu Oct 03, 2013 5:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
amishbull wrote:I like basements.
Procrastinator Cubed

Post by Procrastinator Cubed »

Breezier wrote:Why do I see a fuckload of walls of text from this guy every once in awhile, usually regarding how he's doing nothing wrong, etc. My eyes, they burn.
I'm so popular.
Last edited by Procrastinator Cubed on Fri Oct 04, 2013 6:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Procrastinator Cubed

IAmJim wrote:not really worth it to get unbanned from idle and deathrun servers
I guess not. I had free time so why not write an essay I guess. But mainly I wanna get unbanned from the Prop-hunt servers. They're fun and I haven't/won't have a problem there
Last edited by Procrastinator Cubed on Fri Oct 04, 2013 6:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Procrastinator Cubed

Nallout wrote:Python its over your appeal was absolute shit. You have lost the right to play on our amazing servers and if you are able to get that right back it wont be for a long time.
I can see where you're coming from considering I've never seen you play with me on a server, so you should know everything that I do and say, right?
Last edited by Procrastinator Cubed on Fri Oct 04, 2013 7:00 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Dubstab
Veteran

Post by Dubstab »

Procrastinator Cubed wrote:
I guess not. I had free time so why not write an essay I guess. But mainly I wanna get unbanned from the Prop-hunt servers. They're fun and I haven't/won't have a problem there
In the first place is the problem that you are that untrustworthy that we don't know what you are going to do. In the second place you usually do bad stuff while there is no admin online.
Last edited by Dubstab on Fri Oct 04, 2013 7:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.
IAmJim

Post by IAmJim »

Procrastinator Cubed wrote:
there are thousands of prop hunt servers
Last edited by IAmJim on Fri Oct 04, 2013 7:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Procrastinator Cubed

SURE [NL] wrote:In the first place is the problem that you are that untrustworthy that we don't know what you are going to do. In the second place you usually do bad stuff while there is no admin online.
Those are basically the same idea you just stated, and you can ask the few of the regulars if I've ever caused problems (e.g. derek). Nobody is a dick there, which can't be said about idle, where there's micspamming and spawncamping galore, and DR, where some people insult others if they fail at a trap or hale is AFK. You don't have many problems on prop-hunt, except for the occasional person who spoils where people are to the other team
Last edited by Procrastinator Cubed on Fri Oct 04, 2013 7:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.