This is happening...

Procrastinator Cubed

This is happening...

Post by Procrastinator Cubed »

So, regarding: http://www.disc-ff.com/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=3836

Welp, I'll try my best, considering the mass of people who really want me gone (though who have never seen me play or exercise communication)

I guess I'll start out that I have been on Disc-FF servers since...late February? I believe. As such, I have been welcomed by many friendly faces and others not too open. I have met many admins, regulars of servers, friends and enemies, and have made mutual and sexual ( ° ͜ʖ ͡°) relations amongst them. Having known many admins for quite a long time, I haven't lately considered them as superiors, perhaps even making the mistake of calling them such things as "friends" (which, I can assure you, I have none of) and has ultimately led to my downfall in the servers. I have recently grown accustomed to the Death Run server rather than the Idle and Trade/Fun servers, which I had began in Disc-FF. I have also just now began to play in the Prophunt servers, which I enjoy so very much and I have had no complaints.

Next, the person who made the topic I posted above is really quite mean and judgmental. Many times when I join a server, Silencer is there ready to start an argument of really any kind. These include, but are not limited to: Religion, Politics, Global Warming, Mass Slaughter, Trading Discouragement, Atheism, Scum-of-the-Earth Rhetoric (basically, being rude), How to Kill Yourself, etc. He's the one who is a bad influence. I ignore him most of the time and just go about my business. A few times I'll antagonize him to reveal his stupidity to the server we're on. Anyway. I break a few rules here and there. Can't think of the few who haven't. I have a few off-days/moments when I couldn't really give less of a shit what I'm doing. many people have these moments and you really shouldn't judge. So there's that.

I guess what I'm asking for is just one last chance to obey all the rules of any server, at the very most. I will abstain from annoying anyone or "acting" like a dumb ass. If anyone catches me breaking a rule and can prove it, I will, AT MY OWN LEISURE, making a ban request from all servers on Disc-FF. However, if there are no complaints then I'll just continue on my merry little way, however many warnings YOU think you've given me.

-------End of ban appeal. Start of rant about random stuff-------

There can never be enough admins. Whoever says that there is "too many" or "an abundance of" admins is talking of of there ass, for lack of a better phrase. There will always be a server with a stubborn twat who needs to stop doing one thing or another. On the note of micspamming: there's a client mute for a reason. Use it.

I'd like to take a moment to apologize to the following people:
-Dubstab
-Most of the people who commented on this: http://www.disc-ff.com/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=3836 (however I pissed you off, I will never know)
-Admins whom I have caused a pain to
-Others who I can't think of off the top of my head

That'll do pig. That'll do.
Last edited by Procrastinator Cubed on Thu Oct 03, 2013 3:22 am, edited 2 times in total.
Ultim

Re: This is happening...

Post by Ultim »

*clap clap*(Don't ban me pl0x)
Last edited by Ultim on Thu Oct 03, 2013 3:30 am, edited 2 times in total.
Phantom
Veteran

Post by Phantom »

TL;DR
Last edited by Phantom on Thu Oct 03, 2013 3:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
EngiDesu wrote:And I get to see this lovely piece of shit
Procrastinator Cubed

Post by Procrastinator Cubed »

Phantom wrote:TL;DR
In a nutshell: Give me one last cnace
Last edited by Procrastinator Cubed on Thu Oct 03, 2013 3:41 am, edited 2 times in total.
Ultim

Post by Ultim »

In my honest opinion, I would love to see demo's of these actual reports then Screenshots, just saying.
Procrastinator Cubed- Sorry if im not contributing at all to this thread, its just that these threads are so interesting LOL
Last edited by Ultim on Thu Oct 03, 2013 3:43 am, edited 2 times in total.
Phantom
Veteran

Post by Phantom »

Procrastinator Cubed wrote:
In a nutshell: Give me one last cnace
I could give less of a fuck about TF2 so it's really not up to me. You seem to have pissed off a pretty good amount of people though so I wouldn't count on any second chances.
Last edited by Phantom on Thu Oct 03, 2013 3:43 am, edited 3 times in total.
EngiDesu wrote:And I get to see this lovely piece of shit
Hipster_Trip

Post by Hipster_Trip »

this and not in correct format.
Last edited by Hipster_Trip on Thu Oct 03, 2013 3:46 am, edited 2 times in total.
Faiithe
Veteran

Post by Faiithe »

Yeah I would say no to unbanning him. There are way too many threads that's about you in this forum :T Honestly, I don't even know you, but I've read enough to know that you're probably going to be a person I wouldn't enjoy in a server (so good thing I never go to the idle/deathrun servers). And you only seem to care about rules when somebody complains about you which is pretty dumb and, well, fake. Troublemakers like you don't really deserve a second chance. Even the way you wrote this appeal is ridiculous. Instead of trying to better yourself, you point your fingers to other people and put the blame on them. And just because there's a client mute doesn't give you any right nor reason to start pissing other people off.
There will always be a server with a stubborn twat who needs to stop doing one thing or another.
So are you talking about yourself on this? Cause if you are, you are being stopped by getting a perma banned.

And there's my two cents. Have a great day.
Last edited by Faiithe on Thu Oct 03, 2013 5:29 am, edited 2 times in total.
Dubstab
Veteran

Post by Dubstab »

DO NOT UNBAN.
Causing massive problems on our servers. I would not appreciate to see you back.
Last edited by Dubstab on Thu Oct 03, 2013 7:01 am, edited 2 times in total.
Silencer1223

Post by Silencer1223 »

Next, the person who made the topic I posted above is really quite mean and judgmental. Many times when I join a server, Silencer is there ready to start an argument of really any kind.
My character is not at question here. It seems most people agree that you are the bad influence and a nuisance. Don't try to draw attention away from yourself to someone else.
Anyway. I break a few rules here and there. Can't think of the few who haven't. I have a few off-days/moments when I couldn't really give less of a shit what I'm doing. many people have these moments and you really shouldn't judge. So there's that.
So you casually break and dis-regard the rules and just end up saying, "You shouldn't judge, it isn't much so that's that." I'll have you know, the majority of the people in the opposing team was pleading for you to stop, and yet you continued. Stop pretending it was nothing.

Honestly, I couldn't care less about your Mic spam or your camping. What pissed me off was that you basically challenged me to do this and that you couldn't care about this "god-awful" server. Let me ask you something. If this server is just so "god-awful" to you, why are you here right now trying to get yourself un-banned?
Last edited by Silencer1223 on Thu Oct 03, 2013 10:31 am, edited 2 times in total.