Having issues with Nihulus

Gods and Kings

Having issues with Nihulus

Post by Gods and Kings »

Last weekend I was on the FF Idle 2 server which I have been going in there for awhile (more than a year). I am pretty frequent around the server and know most of the people who go in there including admins. I came to find out they had made a 13 year old teen an admin, Gen Elite which I don't understand. Anyways I stated my opinion on the server and Nihulus started to flip out on me along with most of his buddies on there saying I angered the server when obviously they are all taking his side because he's admin.

I mentioned to him I was an older guy and I thought it was crazy to have young teenagers doing admin duties. Most young guys would take advantage of that and take the power to their head, in which I seen him many of times kick people for no apparent reason. I can understand sniping from the ramp or shooting over the walls, but there were tiny things that people did and he banned them for it. Even if you look at the banned list now, Nihulus is all over it. One time I even heard him say "I am not going put up with this today" and banned people without warning. There are no rules when you enter the server, so how do people know??

One of his friends on there Buttmunchie, told him to ban me in which he listened to her right away and proceeded to ban me which is just ridiculous. He even started to talk about my family right before he banned me which was a low blow. I go on there strictly to idle and I don't bother anybody. Never really broke the rules and actually helped when people got out of hand when admins were not around. I even have somebody who seen what transpired and thought it was not right for him to permaban me. Another buddy of mine said this "Buttmunchie is ALWAYS on when Nihulus is. Their timing is like within a minute apart. And Nihulus does kick who ever Buttmunchie fights with". I really hope something will be done about this. Just bothers me when I get banned for stating an opinion. Even if I was wrong, I think a permaban is way too harsh when I have never been kicked or banned from an FF server before.
Last edited by Gods and Kings on Sat Oct 12, 2013 8:26 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Faiithe
Veteran

Re: Having issues with Nihulus

Post by Faiithe »

Dude, you need to edit your post so it's not a huge text wall.
Last edited by Faiithe on Sat Oct 12, 2013 8:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gods and Kings

Post by Gods and Kings »

Sorry about that
Last edited by Gods and Kings on Sat Oct 12, 2013 8:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dubstab
Veteran

Post by Dubstab »

I want to highlight some points:
Gods and Kings wrote:I came to find out they had made a 13 year old teen an admin, which I don't understand.
Not really sure if you are still talking about Nihulus, but he is really a good admin and he is older than 13.
Gods and Kings wrote:I mentioned to him I was an older guy and I thought it was crazy to have young teenagers doing admin duties. Most young guys would take advantage of that and take the power to their head, in which I seen him many of times kick people for no apparent reason.
No. Being admin brings a good lesson with it. Responsibilities is for me the main lesson you can have out of being admin. Admins from higher age is getting hard to find these days. We got also a new admin (Gen-Elite), which is 13 and a very mature. I don't see the problem you have.
Gods and Kings wrote:There are no rules when you enter the server, so how do people know??
Never really broke the rules and actually helped when people got out of hand when admins were not around.
So if you don't know the rules, how did you never break them, even with the plenty of accounts you have?
Gods and Kings wrote:And he does kick who ever she fights with".
In case you did not know/are confused. Nihulus is male. :shifty:
Last edited by Dubstab on Sat Oct 12, 2013 8:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Gods and Kings

Post by Gods and Kings »

I know Nihulus is a male and he is 16. I have talked with him many of times before this incident occurred.

And who I was referring to was Gen Elite being 13. He is a good friend of mine and he is on my friends list, but being 13 seems a bit too young to me. Kind of weird me being 28 and a teen telling me he will ban me for no reason most of the time. The admins don't have patience and that comes with age, so that's what I am referring to.

I already know the rules of the server just by being in there for so long. I am just talking in general to anybody who comes into the server for the first time. There are no rules shown and admins scream at everybody about it. I do have 3 accounts, 2 for idle and one main, but that's not the point. I never really cause trouble hence me never being banned or kicked
Last edited by Gods and Kings on Sat Oct 12, 2013 9:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Buttmunch

Post by Buttmunch »

Ohai Gods.

Okay, so uhm.. Yes, I am pretty much always on when he is on. You know why? Because I am his girlfriend. Is that really so weird that I just want to play games with my boyfriend?
And no, he doesn't kick anyone that I get in a fight with, I rarely actually do get into a fight with anyone. When it does happen, I try to avoid it and stop it because I really hate arguing with people.
I told him to ban you AFTER he already said he would ban you, I didn't take that decision for him.
Damn you make me look like some kind of stalker. xD
Last edited by Buttmunch on Sat Oct 12, 2013 9:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
..........................................I'ʟʟ ᴍᴜɴᴄʜ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʙᴜᴛᴛ ᴡʜɪʟᴇ ʏᴏᴜ sʟᴇᴇᴘ. ◕ ᴥ ◕
Dubstab
Veteran

Post by Dubstab »

Gods and Kings wrote:And who I was referring to was Gen Elite being 13.
So why you have issues with Nihulus, then? Because he referred a 13 year old guy?
Gods and Kings wrote:He is a good friend of mine and he is on my friends list, but being 13 seems a bit too young to me. Kind of weird me being 28 and a teen telling me he will ban me for no reason most of the time.
Do you even avoid your bans? Becuase out of your words I understand/guess you do.
Last edited by Dubstab on Sat Oct 12, 2013 9:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Nihulus

Post by Nihulus »

Based on the amount of Insults you threw at Gen-Elite and Myself for being younger than 20, I kicked you because of Insults towards admins and towards the rest of the server. Everyone was happy you were banned anyway because of your attitude. This talk about how 'Mature' you are and how 'People like you (Me, Gen-Elite and anyone under 20) made TF2 shit' proved you're just some asshat running around like he owns the place.

On top of that, You mentioned in the server back then that WE attacked YOU? We were just celebrating Gen-Elites adminship and when we mentioned it to you, you stated we shouldnt be admins and brought in a shitstorm to the server.

I don't take kindly to people with bad attitudes. Regular or not, I won't accept that someones making fun of us just because of age.

I have never banned a person for a stupid reason. You clearly Insulted admin, Broken several rules and angered the other regulars.
Last edited by Nihulus on Sat Oct 12, 2013 9:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ImageImage
Gods and Kings

Post by Gods and Kings »

So now Buttmunchie is Nihulus girlfriend, that just makes it worse. That gives him even more reason to permaban me when I was just stating an opinion. I did not say a word to Buttmunchie and you told him to ban me, in which he did. I have never been banned from an FF server or any others Sure. I am just trying to state the facts which I hope Fire looks into it. When Nihulus started to say things about my family, it took it to another level. I kept my opinion as civil as possible and never said anything bad to him.
Last edited by Gods and Kings on Sat Oct 12, 2013 9:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gods and Kings

Post by Gods and Kings »

Seriously look at the way Nihulus talks to people.
Last edited by Gods and Kings on Sat Oct 12, 2013 9:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.