Having issues with Nihulus

Nihulus

Re: Having issues with Nihulus

Post by Nihulus »

I never insulted your family. I COMPLIMENTED them. Besides, I don't think anyone on the internet would believe anyone. I wouldn't care anyway if you did the same to my family.

Butt has been my girlfriend for almost 4 years. This has nothing to do with her. I banned you on my own accord.

Also, I never had a problem with people unless they BROUGHT the problem with them onto the server. Yes you stated an opinion but you had no right to insult the admins.
Last edited by Nihulus on Sat Oct 12, 2013 9:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
Buttmunch

Post by Buttmunch »

You really think Nihulus is that kind of guy? Have you been with him as long as I have? No. Don't jump to conclusions.
As I said before, which you either didn't see or you're just gonna look away from, I told him to ban you after he already said he was gonna ban you because I was getting tired of your babbling on about us being kids and we shouldn't tell you what to do.

People were taking Nihulus' side, because they most likely are under 20 as well OR because your statement is absolutely ridiculous. You were basically saying that everyone younger than 20 was just power hungry little kids which is pretty offensive.

You kept going oon and oon about the whole thing about being mature is only there when you're over 20, and everyone under that age was just little power hungry kids that shouldn't tell anyone above their age to do anything. We even tried to STOP this whole argument but it was getting to the point that it was starting to piss people off.
Last edited by Buttmunch on Sat Oct 12, 2013 9:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.
..........................................I'ʟʟ ᴍᴜɴᴄʜ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʙᴜᴛᴛ ᴡʜɪʟᴇ ʏᴏᴜ sʟᴇᴇᴘ. ◕ ᴥ ◕
Gods and Kings

Post by Gods and Kings »

You don't have any right to talk about my family like that anyways. I didn't believe what you said, but it was kind of funny that you said all that right before you banned me and did not let me speak back to that. I really wish I had the chat logs because we could easily see that Buttmuchie told you to ban me and you proceeded with it. I have people who also seen what happened. But there is no need to call me an asshat or anything like that because I never talked to you that way
Last edited by Gods and Kings on Sat Oct 12, 2013 9:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gods and Kings

Post by Gods and Kings »

Just to be honest, all I said was 13 was too young to be admin and you pretty much attacked me after that. I was just defending myself. You are all friends and I understand you like to watch each others backs which is cool. I am just a guy who likes to idle. Being permabanned for something like that is just ridiculous.
Last edited by Gods and Kings on Sat Oct 12, 2013 9:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Nihulus

Post by Nihulus »

Ohohoh. You never talked to me that way? And I have no right?

First of all, All I said was "Tell your wife she's beautiful." I said it in such a way that it basically means "I don't believe you have a family because of how you just acted."

Second of all, Butt never tells me to ban people because she wants me to. That is totally not her. I banned you on my own accord.

Third of all, You stated you never did anything wrong on the server? You did plenty which would be valid for a perma-ban.

And Lastly, You stepped into the server, heard Gen-Elite got admin and then started all this arguements. Very mature for a 28 year old.
Last edited by Nihulus on Sat Oct 12, 2013 9:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
Buttmunch

Post by Buttmunch »

You're completely ignoring what I'm saying oh dear. ; - ;

But you know what? We DID go slightly too far. But, just a tip, throwing your opinion in a crowd of young people about how kids aren't supposed to be admins can get you into a shit hole pretty fast. So sometimes at some occasions, it's just best to keep your mouth shut. ^^'

I apologize, and I mean it, if I "ordered" him to ban you. I DID say; "Oh just ban him this is getting out of hand." as in, I was irritated and this had to come to an end. I didn't actually mean to DEMAND to get you banned.
Last edited by Buttmunch on Sat Oct 12, 2013 9:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
..........................................I'ʟʟ ᴍᴜɴᴄʜ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʙᴜᴛᴛ ᴡʜɪʟᴇ ʏᴏᴜ sʟᴇᴇᴘ. ◕ ᴥ ◕
Gods and Kings

Post by Gods and Kings »

Well I don't understand why you would say something like that in the first place?? About my wife?? What was you trying to say?? There are chat logs that show Buttmunchie saying to ban me and a minute later you did and I have people who seen that. How did I do plenty again when I stated a 13 year old is too young to be an admin and got attacked by the server because they know your an admin. And those were not arguments Nihulus. It blew up into that because of all your friends that got involved and Buttmunchie adding fuel to the fire. I guess I should keep my mouth shut next time. Nihulus, you really need to learn how to talk to people. It would be funny to say shut up to an adult on the internet because in real life you would never do that. Am I right?
Last edited by Gods and Kings on Sat Oct 12, 2013 9:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gods and Kings

Post by Gods and Kings »

I'm trying to be civil in these posts, and all I'm seeing is a bunch of insults thrown back at me. A perfect example of what the problem I was trying to state."
Last edited by Gods and Kings on Sat Oct 12, 2013 9:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nihulus

Post by Nihulus »

I never perma-ban people unless they're hacking or being a big problem to the server.

And What I was trying to say? I already said what I was trying to say. Read it again.

I actually thought of you as a cool guy back then but I have no idea what made you state that 'Opinion'.

Before you tell me how to talk to people, I want you to change your attitude. Think about your opinion first if it's going to insult the majority of the server or not. Because of that one opinion this whole thing started.

Anyway, If you agree to this request then I will release you from your Perma-ban.
Last edited by Nihulus on Sat Oct 12, 2013 9:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
Nihulus

Post by Nihulus »

Oh and by 'Civil' you mean you're trying to act innocent on the forums.
Last edited by Nihulus on Sat Oct 12, 2013 9:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ImageImage