Having issues with Nihulus

Gods and Kings

Re: Having issues with Nihulus

Post by Gods and Kings »

What was your whole logic behind saying my wife was beautiful before I got banned?? I don't get it?? Was that some type of smart remark or something because I am lost. I have never heard anybody say that to me before.
Last edited by Gods and Kings on Sat Oct 12, 2013 10:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Buttmunch

Post by Buttmunch »

The way Nihulus talks to people is the way that they talked to him. He's always been like that.
Ignoring the request from us telling you to stop (Possibly in a slightly harsh way, also known as "Shut up") is.. well, 'nuff said.

The whole family part was uncalled for, but everyone can go around and say you're over 20 or 30 and you have a nice family, a car and a house on the internet. We barely know you enough to actually believe you.

I'm trying to be pretty civil, I even apologized, but apparently cussing abit is being an asshole, yeah?
Last edited by Buttmunch on Sat Oct 12, 2013 10:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
..........................................I'ʟʟ ᴍᴜɴᴄʜ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʙᴜᴛᴛ ᴡʜɪʟᴇ ʏᴏᴜ sʟᴇᴇᴘ. ◕ ᴥ ◕
Nihulus

Post by Nihulus »

Read this again. The logic is in the understanding.
Nihulus wrote:All I said was "Tell your wife she's beautiful." I said it in such a way that it basically means "I don't believe you have a family because of how you just acted."
Anyway, Do you agree or not.
Last edited by Nihulus on Sat Oct 12, 2013 10:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ImageImage
Gods and Kings

Post by Gods and Kings »

I don't know what u want me to say to that. Stating an opinion on a online server about admins has nothing to do with my life or my family. It's just freedom of speech and it went overboard because everyone wanted to see what you would do.
Last edited by Gods and Kings on Sat Oct 12, 2013 10:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gods and Kings

Post by Gods and Kings »

Buttmunchie, I did nothing wrong to him which is why I am taking time to write this complaint. I just said an opinion and Nihulus and friends attacked me. Lets think about it though. If those shoes were reversed and I was the admin, people would have my back and would have attacked him. That's all I am saying. I feel it was way too excessive and it looked to be muscle flexing because of his admin status. It would have easily been stopped, but everyone made it seem worse than it really was.
Last edited by Gods and Kings on Sat Oct 12, 2013 10:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Faiithe
Veteran

Post by Faiithe »

I'm just going to pop in with my two cents. Firstly God and Kings, the way you seem to take such an offence that someone was making fun of your family in an ONLINE COMMUNITY really really makes me question your age. Because unless you are just this super duper sensitive guy, then you shouldn't make that big of a deal with it at your age because it shouldn't even phase you in an ONLINE COMMUNITY.

Second of all, age doesn't matter when the people knows how to be responsible as an admin. 13 is a very young age but when they have proven themselves among the other players in that server, I think in my honest opinion they can be allowed to be given such responsibility. Right now Nihulus and the others are proving a point that age doesn't matter, because here's the proof as someone your age (28 is it?), seemed to be really really offended that one of you family members in an ONLINE COMMUNITY has been made fun of by PEOPLE THAT DOESN'T EVEN KNOW THEM IN REAL LIFE.

And third of all, Nihulus has been in that server to know what he needs to do to shit disturbers like you.

So yep, have a great day
Last edited by Faiithe on Sat Oct 12, 2013 10:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.
SpicyCandy
Forum Mod

Post by SpicyCandy »

You guys are really taking this overboard.

1. Nihilus, insulting an admin/harassing regulars does NOT deserve a permaban. Reduce it. Regardless of how pissed you were, you need to be rational when handing out punishments.
2. Gods, your logic is skewed and stupid. Would you rather have an abusing, emotionally unstable 28-year old admin a server, or a calm, collected 13 year old. Your call man. I used to have an Idle admin who was 13. Barely an problems with him. Age does matter, but Gen is a cool guy, I don't give a shit if he's young.

That being said, I would like your ban to be shortened, but if you come on bashing my admins again, rest assured, you will be banned for a longer period of time.
Last edited by SpicyCandy on Sat Oct 12, 2013 10:29 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Nihulus

Post by Nihulus »

That pretty much sums it all up.

If you won't agree to what I said earlier about correcting your attitude then you can enjoy that perma-ban. You've pretty much ignored my request.

One last chance, Change your attitude and please don't bring trouble onto the server again and you can kiss that Perma goodbye.
Last edited by Nihulus on Sat Oct 12, 2013 10:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
Gods and Kings

Post by Gods and Kings »

No Faiithe, I took offense to it because Nihulus said that and I got banned right after. I could not even answer. If your going to say something like that to somebody, expect someone to say something back. He did it like it was a joke, and I really think anybody would have gotten pissed about that. And you can go ahead and question my age. That does not concern me
Last edited by Gods and Kings on Sat Oct 12, 2013 10:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gods and Kings

Post by Gods and Kings »

Thank you Spicy. And you can call me stupid or what not, but I have a valid argument here. I will just avoid Nihulus for the rest of the time
Last edited by Gods and Kings on Sat Oct 12, 2013 10:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.