Faiithe Abusing Administrator Abilities.

Faiithe
Veteran

Re: Faiithe Abusing Administrator Abilities.

Post by Faiithe »

I didn't say I would, I simply said "Why should I, I am not doing anything wrong." Which I really wasn't. Vulgar? Damn. New record for me I guess. I think me saying it's the internet sums up the rest of the stuff you're talking about. It was not necessary. Just muting me for about 15-20 minutes would've been perfect.
Dude I told you to be quiet, and stop disrespecting me. I was the one you were asking this shit so yeah it was annoying to hear someone ask me that. And when you asked why should you shut up when I told you, it's because I don't take that shit. And holy shit, that's why I said I shouldn't have perma silenced you. If you really want to cry about it, then please, come on over and I'll reduce it to a day.

More like if people were ACTUALLY insulting, than there would be problems. But I wasn't. I really didn't see the point of a permanent silence over something as petty as what I said.
I don't want to sound like a broken record................

You mean the laughing? Is it because you're allergic to other peoples happiness? If some did, no big deal, playerlist mute was put in Source for a reason.
Which laughing? Did you really think that was for you? They were already in their own conversation before you got there.
Last edited by Faiithe on Fri Oct 25, 2013 6:47 am, edited 2 times in total.
Dick_McSlick

Post by Dick_McSlick »

Faiithe wrote:Dude I told you to be quiet, and stop disrespecting me. I was the one you were asking this shit so yeah it was annoying to hear someone ask me that. And when you asked why should you shut up when I told you, it's because I don't take that shit. And holy shit, that's why I said I shouldn't have perma silenced you. If you really want to cry about it, then please, come on over and I'll reduce it to a day.
Not crying about it at all, Just a tad bit strict in my mind, but hey, if that's how Nazi Fortress 1 is run, than so be it. It's okay, if I do decide to poke my head in, I'll make sure it will be taken care of.
Faiithe wrote:Which laughing? Did you really think that was for you? They were already in their own conversation before you got there.
You mean the one after I said it and people were actually laughing because it was actually funny!!!!!! SCIENCE!!!!! But I think this has gone too far, requesting a lock and a trash on this bad boy per favore.
Last edited by Dick_McSlick on Fri Oct 25, 2013 6:53 am, edited 2 times in total.
Someday I'll drive, close both my eyes. We'll swim in circles in the blue lights, it's gonna be the best day of my life
Need to contact me? Click the GIF below :3.

SpicyCandy
Forum Mod

Post by SpicyCandy »

Ok, I see a compromise.

Faiithe, please reduce his ban to a more reasonable time period, as you have already agreed to do.

Dick, please be more respectful and cautious. Usually, if an admin tells you to stop, just stop. Not all admins are accustomed to your personality, so this goes for not just Faiithe, but any admin that isn't familiar with you.

tl;dr No more chickenshit from both sides please.
Last edited by SpicyCandy on Fri Oct 25, 2013 6:54 am, edited 2 times in total.
Phantom
Veteran

Post by Phantom »

Okay so I read like half a wall.

idk why you expect anything other than a silence when you join a server and immediately start asking a female admin about shoving lipstick up her pussy. Not everyone finds your childish crude humor funny. I do believe however that perma silence is a little far, so go ahead and reduce that to a day or whatever you see fit. As for Dick you probably shouldn't go around acting like a jackass in places where no one knows you to avoid any more situations like this.

John Locked.
Last edited by Phantom on Fri Oct 25, 2013 6:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
EngiDesu wrote:And I get to see this lovely piece of shit
Dick_McSlick

Post by Dick_McSlick »

Phantom wrote:Okay so I read like half a wall.

idk why you expect anything other than a silence when you join a server and immediately start asking a female admin about shoving lipstick up her pussy. Not everyone finds your childish crude humor funny. I do believe however that perma silence is a little far, so go ahead and reduce that to a day or whatever you see fit. As for Dick you probably shouldn't go around acting like a jackass in places where no one knows you to avoid any more situations like this.

John Locked.
I feels you. Will do as asked.

Life, Liberty, and Property.
Last edited by Dick_McSlick on Fri Oct 25, 2013 6:57 am, edited 2 times in total.
Someday I'll drive, close both my eyes. We'll swim in circles in the blue lights, it's gonna be the best day of my life
Need to contact me? Click the GIF below :3.

Phantom
Veteran

Post by Phantom »

wtf i totally john locked this shit you hacker.

John Locked for realz this time.
EngiDesu wrote:And I get to see this lovely piece of shit