Faiithe Abusing Administrator Abilities.

Dick_McSlick

Faiithe Abusing Administrator Abilities.

Post by Dick_McSlick »

Server That this incident occurred on: Freak Fortress #1

Admin in Question: Faiithe

Explain the situation: I go onto the server, very jokingly, ready to have fun, I was asking questions about the server, however, it transpired into a heated debate with Faiithe, she said I was disrespecting players, (Which I was not, I did not say any word that could be considered mean.) She threatened a permanent silence, when she was being very hypocritical, saying to respect other players when she wasn't treating me with any respect whatsoever, so I proceeded to call her out on it. After a few seconds, I was perma silenced and right after it was issued, she said, and I quote "Have a nice day, buddy." For what exactly? I did nothing wrong at all, I would request the perma silence to be removed, and maybe to loosen up on those types of punishments, perma silence for saying someone is a hypocrite? Seems a tad unfair in my mind, but whatever happens happens.

Peace,
Dick.
Last edited by Dick_McSlick on Fri Oct 25, 2013 5:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Someday I'll drive, close both my eyes. We'll swim in circles in the blue lights, it's gonna be the best day of my life
Need to contact me? Click the GIF below :3.

Faiithe
Veteran

Re: Faiithe Abusing Administrator Abilities.

Post by Faiithe »

How about the fact that when you first heard me, you said, and I QUOTE (or I'm trying to remember what happened as you left me appalled when you asked me that plus I was kind of busy playing):

"Oh Faiithe, you're a girl so I have a question for you. I promise it's not going to be weird. So I have a girlfriend and she wants to do something. I wanted to ask you if you can put lipstick in your vaginal parts because she really wants to. Is there anything wrong with putting lipstick in your vaginal parts?"

And when I told you to just stop asking me that, you wouldn't stop. So I silenced you. Now I know I shouldn't have perma silenced you (I was going to reduce it to a day but you left) but you know what, you shouldn't have joked like that to a person you don't even know. People asked you to stop and asked me. I told you to be respectful and you wouldn't shut up.

Not a great first impression buddy.

Oh, and have a great day
Last edited by Faiithe on Fri Oct 25, 2013 5:46 am, edited 2 times in total.
Dick_McSlick

Post by Dick_McSlick »

Faiithe wrote:"Oh Faiithe, you're a girl so I have a question for you. I promise it's not going to be weird. So I have a girlfriend and she wants to do something. I wanted to ask you if you can put lipstick in your vaginal parts because she really wants to. Is there anything wrong with putting lipstick in your vaginal parts?"
Did it offend anyone? No. You said I was disrespecting players, which I was not. How could you even take that REMOTELY seriously?
Faiithe wrote:And when I told you to just stop asking me that, you wouldn't stop.
You didn't really tell, you were very surly about it. Something along the lines of "Listen, no one even cares, so just shut up." You seemed to be the only one who really cared, no one else cared, people were laughing, people thought it was funny, except you. People even said "I liked him, why did you perma silence him?" This doesn't deserve a perma silence.
Faiithe wrote: Now I know I shouldn't have perma silenced you (I was going to reduce it to a day but you left)
Than don't do it in the first place. You understand the punishment you give is the punishment the player will think it is. Like if you perma ban me, I would think I am perma banned, I wouldn't know if I was unbanned. I thought I was perma silenced, and you were never going to. You just said "Have a nice day", I saw no effort to remove this.
Faiithe wrote: but you know what, you shouldn't have joked like that to a person you don't even know.
Well, it's the internet, not like an interview or something important. Nut up and take a joke, honestly.
Faiithe wrote:People asked you to stop and asked me.
From what I saw, it was one person who requested it. If the whole server was complaining, than by all means, but one person? Is he like the President or some important figure who needed it? He also said it like "DUDE FAIITHE, GIVE HIM A PERM SILENCE LOLOLOL." Learn to separate sarcasm from factual and important communications.
Faiithe wrote: I told you to be respectful and you wouldn't shut up.
What I said was not insulting in anyway. I don't get how it is...
Faiithe wrote:Not a great first impression buddy.
Neither with you, now I know not to play when you're on so shit like this doesn't happen.
Last edited by Dick_McSlick on Fri Oct 25, 2013 6:01 am, edited 4 times in total.
Someday I'll drive, close both my eyes. We'll swim in circles in the blue lights, it's gonna be the best day of my life

Faiithe
Veteran

Post by Faiithe »

Did it offend anyone? No. You said I was disrespecting players, which I was not. How could you even take that REMOTELY seriously?
Well when I told you to be quiet and said , "Dude, no" take the hint that I really didn't want to talk to you about something stupid like that. Other people were like "What? Who is this?" and some were getting weirded out by a vulgar player like you. And like I said, don't joke around people you don't know, especially on a server you don't go frequently.
People even said "I liked him, why did you perma silence him?" This doesn't deserve a perma silence.
The only person to find it funny was that fl guy, and I have trouble with him too so of course someone like him likes someone as vulgar as you.

Than don't do it in the first place. You understand the punishment you give is the punishment the player will think it is. Like if you perma ban me, I would think I am perma banned, I wouldn't know if I was unbanned. I thought I was perma silenced, and you were never going to. You just said "Have a nice day", I saw no effort to remove this.
And that's why I said I shouldn't have. You were bugging me while I was playing and wouldn't shut up.

Well, it's the internet, not like an interview or something important. Nut up and take a joke, honestly.
Oh well if that's the case, then people really don't need to get silenced, cause what the hey, it's the internet. We should all take a joke from people like you. Who cares if it's annoying and gross? It's the internet lololol

From what I saw, it was one person who requested it. If the whole server was complaining, than by all means, but one person? Is he like the President or some important figure who needed it? He also said it like "DUDE FAIITHE, GIVE HIM A PERM SILENCE LOLOLOL." Learn to separate sarcasm from factual and important communications.
No, just from people on the voice chat I can tell some of them didn't like the way you talked.

Neither with you, now I know not to play when you're on so shit like this doesn't happen.
Same to you.
Last edited by Faiithe on Fri Oct 25, 2013 6:13 am, edited 2 times in total.
Phantom
Veteran

Post by Phantom »

Knowing Dick you we're probably just screaming and taking things too far. I didn't read the walls of text tho, Spicy will probably get around to this.
Last edited by Phantom on Fri Oct 25, 2013 6:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
EngiDesu wrote:And I get to see this lovely piece of shit
Hipster_Trip

Post by Hipster_Trip »

Phantom wrote:Knowing Dick you we're probably just screaming and taking things too far. I didn't read the walls of text tho, Spicy will probably get around to this.
best top adman ty phantom for not putting anything useful down
Last edited by Hipster_Trip on Fri Oct 25, 2013 6:24 am, edited 2 times in total.
Phantom
Veteran

Post by Phantom »

Hipster_Trip wrote:
Phantom wrote:Knowing Dick you we're probably just screaming and taking things too far. I didn't read the walls of text tho, Spicy will probably get around to this.
best top adman ty phantom for not putting anything useful down
Always glad to help out the great admins over in our tf2 branch kiddo.
Last edited by Phantom on Fri Oct 25, 2013 6:25 am, edited 2 times in total.
Dick_McSlick

Post by Dick_McSlick »

Faiithe wrote:Well when I told you to be quiet and said , "Dude, no" take the hint that I really didn't want to talk to you about something stupid like that. Other people were like "What? Who is this?" and some were getting weirded out by a vulgar player like you. And like I said, don't joke around people you don't know, especially on a server you don't go frequently.
I didn't say I would, I simply said "Why should I, I am not doing anything wrong." Which I really wasn't. Vulgar? Damn. New record for me I guess. I think me saying it's the internet sums up the rest of the stuff you're talking about. It was not necessary. Just muting me for about 15-20 minutes would've been perfect.

Faiithe wrote:Oh well if that's the case, then people really don't need to get silenced, cause what the hey, it's the internet. We should all take a joke from people like you. Who cares if it's annoying and gross? It's the internet lololol
More like if people were ACTUALLY insulting, than there would be problems. But I wasn't. I really didn't see the point of a permanent silence over something as petty as what I said.
Faiithe wrote:No, just from people on the voice chat I can tell some of them didn't like the way you talked.
You mean the laughing? Is it because you're allergic to other peoples happiness? If some did, no big deal, playerlist mute was put in Source for a reason.
If you didn't read, don't make an assumption of what I did in the past is what I did in a particular situation. No relevance to anything with this actually...
Last edited by Dick_McSlick on Fri Oct 25, 2013 6:35 am, edited 2 times in total.

Phantom
Veteran

Post by Phantom »

Dick_McSlick wrote:
If you didn't read, don't make an assumption of what I did in the past is what I did in a particular situation. No relevance to anything with this actually...
same
Last edited by Phantom on Fri Oct 25, 2013 6:37 am, edited 2 times in total.
Dick_McSlick

Post by Dick_McSlick »

Phantom wrote:
Dick_McSlick wrote:
same
Likewise.
Last edited by Dick_McSlick on Fri Oct 25, 2013 6:38 am, edited 2 times in total.