Le master troles

Silencer1223

Le master troles

Post by Silencer1223 »

Okay, there's a slight issue on the Idle servers. I've seen a couple of people who will break just about every rule on the server, swear and cuss at almost everyone on there, and disregard everything people say against them. After a while, when confronted on the issue, they'll put up an argument and finally, right at the end they go "haha XDDDDD I WAS TROLLING YOU GOT TROLED RUSE MASTER OF 2012+1 AHAHAHAH."
I haven't managed to take screenies of this happening, but one such person, a user going by the name "Dingo" spawncamped, shot over the wall, did about almost everything you shouldn't do, and got off with a "I was trolling!".
A couple of other people on the server also saw him do it, and hopefully they'll back me up.

On a post note, there is very little moderation on the Idle 1 server. Most of the troublemakers get away.Can something be done about this?
Last edited by Silencer1223 on Sat Nov 02, 2013 12:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BookLao

Re: Le master troles

Post by BookLao »

Confirm, I've seen this.
Last edited by BookLao on Sat Nov 02, 2013 12:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dubstab
Veteran

Post by Dubstab »

Well, I am pretty active on the idle #1 server, but I have never seen him. It would be useful if you had at least a steamlink to his profile so we could keep a eye on him. I will spread the link to the other admins (which don't look at the forums that much), so they can also keep a eye out for him.
Last edited by Dubstab on Sat Nov 02, 2013 1:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Hipster_Trip

Post by Hipster_Trip »

It would also help if you would record demo.
Last edited by Hipster_Trip on Sat Nov 02, 2013 4:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Chewe

Post by Chewe »

The both of the idle servers are hell 90% of the time, I don't play on #1 but, I'm sure it's like #2 too, or worse. not to strike a postwar against fire or anybody, but I really don't think anyone but nihulus and gen pay enough attention to the idle servers to understand. I've always played on #2, and it's usually a flamewar/spawncamp/ect. :problem:

@spicy I don't really bother to record; nor remember names. I just deal with it until I get tired of it.
Last edited by Chewe on Sun Nov 03, 2013 3:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Darkside

Post by Darkside »

Chewe wrote:The both of the idle servers are hell 90% of the time, I don't play on #1 but, I'm sure it's like #2 too, or worse. not to strike a postwar against fire or anybody, but I really don't think anyone but nihulus and gen pay enough attention to the idle servers to understand. I've always played on #2, and it's usually a flamewar/spawncamp/ect. :problem:
I Agree with Chewe i'm only idle 24/7 and all I see is rule breakers everywhere on idle 1 & 2. Then when I ask them to stop they say their "trolling". Every time I join an idle i start to record all rule breakers so nobody can say wheres your proof and get away with it.
Last edited by Darkside on Sun Nov 03, 2013 5:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.
SpicyCandy
Forum Mod

Post by SpicyCandy »

Demo? Names?