Please dont abuse your admin powers.

Fuffeh

Re: Please dont abuse your admin powers.

Post by Fuffeh »

Ultim, first of all, who the hell are you? Do you even know me? And I am only defending myself againt others when they give me shit, and apparently I am the bad person.
Last edited by Fuffeh on Wed Nov 06, 2013 11:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dick_McSlick

Post by Dick_McSlick »

SpicyCandy wrote:Before this evolves into a shitstorm which is might have already, I would like to say that should an admin truly be harassing you, calling you out, insulting you, I think that a retaliation is called for. Sure, it's not the wisest choice to make, but it's a good way to let the admin know that he's going a bit out of bounds, that he shouldn't be able to push players around that like. I wouldn't like to be pushed around, knowing I couldn't fight back, and I'm sure that applies to most, if not all of you guys reading this. We admins are players given the power and responsibility to deal with rulebreakers and the like, not to start up or fuel fights like this. Fuffeh, I have seen way too many ban reports and disputes concerning you. I myself have seen you insulting others, way before I was top admin. You need to change this.
It's all just y at this point.

Something to also point out, I have never heard him use his mic...
Last edited by Dick_McSlick on Wed Nov 06, 2013 11:36 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Someday I'll drive, close both my eyes. We'll swim in circles in the blue lights, it's gonna be the best day of my life
Need to contact me? Click the GIF below :3.

Ultim

Post by Ultim »

Im not saying defending yourself is wrong by any means, its just that you tend to overreact to comments such as furryfag, etc, you just need to clam down when seeing these comments. (I play undercover usually)

Edit: I get called Chink alot, like alot.
Last edited by Ultim on Wed Nov 06, 2013 11:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Breezier

Post by Breezier »

I like how this thread went from handling a situation at hand, to back and forth bickering. I already stated what needed to be done, and that should be it.
Last edited by Breezier on Wed Nov 06, 2013 11:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
amishbull wrote:I like basements.
Nallout

Post by Nallout »

Fuffeh wrote:I dont care, pony guy. "Going to post this on my profile" sounds pretty pathethic to me.
And please stop acting like you're some kind of admin-police, and like you were higher ranked than all the others, "sure".
Im not trying to be admin police im just stating what I think about it as a lower member of the community it makes me sick to see admins disrespecting people because you couldnt give a shit. Admins are given a responsibility to make sure the server is running smoothly not to insult players being admin is not a right you have earned your position by showing that you can be friendly and logical and make the server a fun place. But its not fun when you go around insulting players and that just ruins the game for everyone because now we have alot of drama that could have been avoided by you just not being insulting and disrespectful. Also is "pony guy" supposed to be an insult? If so thats just pathetic.
Last edited by Nallout on Wed Nov 06, 2013 11:49 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Danksta wrote:Rude ass mother fucker fuck you
EngiDesu wrote:She doesn't care about that. As long she's sucking Phantom and Spicy's dick, she can make threads mocking jews and autism.
SpicyCandy
Forum Mod

Post by SpicyCandy »

Breezier wrote:I like how this thread went from handling a situation at hand, to back and forth bickering. I already stated what needed to be done, and that should be it.
Seconded. The story is vague, but I've seen over the past months a collection of disputes all concerning you. I'd like to rectify this. As for the other guys, you don't just tell an admin to die of aids or whatever. That's a ban right there. Come back with solid evidence.

Locky.