Whoops.

Prawn

Whoops.

Post by Prawn »

A while back (and I mean a LOOONG time ago, maybe a year ago) I was on one of the TF2 idle servers. I was lobbing nades into an area near the spawn, and via mic an admin told me to stop, then banned me right after permanently. Problem was, I had just built my new computer, and the audio drivers for Linux were FUBAR; thus I had no audio output and could not hear the admin at the time.

Now, I completely forgot which e-mail I sent the report out to (work, or one of my 3 backups), and I don't even have a single CLUE if it was responded to, nor do I know where any possible responses were sent to.

At the time I had racked-up quite some time on the server, and I'm sorry for any inconveniences I had caused at the time. Since I'm unable to send another ban appeal, I'd appreciate if you guys would take a second look at this, and give final judgement. If this is not the place to post this sort of thread, just let me know, and redirect me to the proper place. If any further information is needed, I'll be happy to oblige.

Thanks,
Alexi.
Spoiler
Last edited by Prawn on Tue Nov 26, 2013 4:30 am, edited 2 times in total.
"Война это мир.
Свобода это рабство.
Невежество это сила."

- George Orwell, 1984.

SpicyCandy
Forum Mod

Re: Whoops.

Post by SpicyCandy »

I'll take a look. Banning Permanently for shooting over the wall is a really old practice. You may have been banned by Mr. DelDongo.

May I have your Steam ID?
Last edited by SpicyCandy on Tue Nov 26, 2013 5:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Prawn

Post by Prawn »

SpicyCandy wrote:I'll take a look. Banning Permanently for shooting over the wall is a really old practice. You may have been banned by Mr. DelDongo.

May I have your Steam ID?
STEAM_0:0:38930516
Last edited by Prawn on Tue Nov 26, 2013 5:39 am, edited 2 times in total.
"Война это мир.
Свобода это рабство.
Невежество это сила."

- George Orwell, 1984.

SpicyCandy
Forum Mod

Post by SpicyCandy »

Unbanned. Shooting over the wall isn't against the rules, but if an admin instructs you otherwise, please listen to him/her. Thanks for being really mature about this issue. IT's people like you that we want in our servers.
Last edited by SpicyCandy on Tue Nov 26, 2013 6:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Prawn

Post by Prawn »

Appreciate it, thank you. See you on the serves.
"Война это мир.
Свобода это рабство.
Невежество это сила."

- George Orwell, 1984.