FF PropHunt Server Hacker.

Jasmine
Veteran

Re: FF PropHunt Server Hacker.

Post by Jasmine »

That's why I'm applying as admin. I see pretty much of this and goinundercover, ieatsdabacon and Vanity doesnt stand a reasonable chance to deal with all of the spammers.
Everyday I go on I'm on for 3-8h. Under this time I see ceveral spammers, both on chat aswell as on mic.
I see people acting disrespectfull against other players, saying rasist things, making fun of people that are new and so on.
These people are not stupid, if we send out a call for help to an admin, as soon as their name turns up on the screen the "bad" people always stop. Instantly.
I admire these three admins, they make a huge job but they stand no chance cause I've seen that lately the PH server gets more and more spammers/mean people that just want to create a bad mood.
Me and the other regulars I play with to our best to tell people to mute and mute ourselfs but it always ends with some people getting off the server cause of the bad mood.
Last edited by Jasmine on Fri Dec 27, 2013 8:57 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Much love
Jasmine
Dubstab
Veteran

Post by Dubstab »

Alright, yes. It is a known fact that we need European admins. However, I would like to help the American admins out with helping to find European admins. I should talk to Spicy if I may refer anyone on any server, since I am joining every server, lately.
Last edited by Dubstab on Fri Dec 27, 2013 9:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SpicyCandy
Forum Mod

Post by SpicyCandy »

@Jasmine
The three admins have already been informed of the situation and will take appropriate action against rulebreakers, regardless if they stop or not. I, however, do think that these three admins stand a formidable chance against hackers/spammers and would appreciate it if you would not call them out like that.

@Sure, I appreciate the help, but you haven't been on many servers lately. Please only refer people on servers where you are active on daily.

Happy Holidays.

Edit: Yes I probably misunderstood your intentions. Anyhow, the 3 admins will be actively looking out for rulebreakers. Thank you for your concerns.
Last edited by SpicyCandy on Fri Dec 27, 2013 10:28 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Jasmine
Veteran

Post by Jasmine »

I wasnt aware I was "calling someone out" but considering we play very different times and that the regulars I play with see it as a problem besides that I do it myself.
When I started playing I didnt see any of this but now it happens daily as I said.
It's not my intention to "Call someone out" or to be disrespectfull. I think my point doesnt come through my english here.
Last edited by Jasmine on Fri Dec 27, 2013 10:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Much love
Jasmine
vanityinsanity

Post by vanityinsanity »

If all he was doing was spamming, I would of slapped him in the face with a nice perma-silence. No reason for a perma-ban, unless he started using the hack himself.
Last edited by vanityinsanity on Sat Dec 28, 2013 1:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Faiithe
Veteran

Post by Faiithe »

If he's promoting a hack site, wouldn't that be considered a perma ban for advertising websites like that?
Last edited by Faiithe on Sat Dec 28, 2013 3:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
vanityinsanity

Post by vanityinsanity »

Faiithe wrote:If he's promoting a hack site, wouldn't that be considered a perma ban for advertising websites like that?
I never actually thought about that.
Last edited by vanityinsanity on Sat Dec 28, 2013 3:28 am, edited 2 times in total.
Dubstab
Veteran

Post by Dubstab »

I have seen a video about this hack and he had to download it, before he could spam this quick. This means that he had the hack himself. (Copy and paste does not work, since there is a 3 seconds(?) cooldown after a while, before it has been pasted again.) So the person DOES have the hack, but is not using it. I will send a link ONLY TO THE INVOLVED ADMINS on how to install, but certainly how it looks and that you need the hack for the chat spam.
Last edited by Dubstab on Sat Dec 28, 2013 10:53 am, edited 3 times in total.
goinundercover
Veteran

Post by goinundercover »

SURE [NL] wrote:I have seen a video about this hack and he had to download it, before he could spam this quick. This means that he had the hack himself. (Copy and paste does not work, since there is a 3 seconds(?) cooldown after a while, before it has been pasted again.) So the person DOES have the hack, but is not using it. I will send a link ONLY TO THE INVOLVED ADMINS on how to install, but certainly how it looks and that you need the hack for the chat spam.
Some sort of shitty hack. I can write a script anyone can put into their dev console and start "spammin". I think the more important thing here is the fact that he's trying to advertise a spambot/hack thing.

And yeah, I do hope we get more prophunt admins.
Last edited by goinundercover on Mon Dec 30, 2013 6:15 am, edited 2 times in total.
Retired.
Fire
Owner

Post by Fire »

If someone is spamming links to a hack site just perm ban them. This isn't the same as normal spamming.

Anyway he has been perm banned. Thanks for the report.
ImageImage