Unban

pan

Unban

Post by pan »

Name: Pan -CLANG-
Profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/panpage/
Banned From: Idle/Trade #3 IP - 74.91.113.65:27019

I was banned from Idle 3 by Wic for "Evasion. Breaking rules when admin is gone. Constant admin disrespect."

"Evasion."
Evasion? I've never even been kicked. How am I?

"Breaking rules when admin is gone."
I was breaking the rules. I'll admit that. But gee, all others other people got warnings and kicks for it! And the longest ban was a day? Okay-dokay then.

"Constant admin disrespect."
Oh, you mean when I called Wic out on being a terrible admin? Sure is disrespectful, but so is telling me that three hackers on the server was "my problem" because you were on ~vacation~ and its so hard to just send a message to all the admins on your friends list kinda is too, you know?

I get that you were on vacation and couldn't come on the server. I understand that, I really do. But why couldn't you just send a message to someone who was online and could help me? You sure did spend a lot of time telling me that the hackers were "my problem", and since I "break the rules all the time" you didn't see why I was complaining! Gee, ever think that maybe the other players were complaining? Send you that demo reel? But you were on vacation, you couldn't do anything, you said so yourself, there was no point!
Wic, the problem was you couldn't just take two seconds of your time to send a message to someone who could do something, because you were on ~VACATION~. And it pissed me off. And I called you out on it for being a lazy admin.

You can keep the ban, but ban me for things I do. Don't ban me just because you're ass-sore because I called you out then make up bullshit reasons for it.
Last edited by pan on Sun Dec 29, 2013 6:20 am, edited 3 times in total.
SpicyCandy
Forum Mod

Re: Unban

Post by SpicyCandy »

Wica receives multiple reports on how you peeps break rules while he's afk/gone. You guys also talk trash about him and many other admins. It does not matter how much you helped him in the past, that does not exempt you from any of the rules. I trust Wica and his decision to ban you guys. He even discussed it over with me and was worried on how much trouble you two were going to cause him. This ban will stay and if I hear any more of this, I will be permanently banning you. No second chances.
Last edited by SpicyCandy on Sun Dec 29, 2013 6:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Wicawicawac

Post by Wicawicawac »

Excuse the terrible typing i am on.mobile.

Ok so the evasion part is when I get reports of you breaking the rules so I go on and you immeidiatly act like nothing happened. J kniw you do this because your friend tells me you do it and people ask me to come on and when i do they.say you stopped when i joined.

The constant disrespect is not just from today it.has been going on for.a while.now and I also heard you telling a new player that I was terrible and not a good admin. I have also heard things.you have said.about other admins.

Now on to the recent event with the hackers. You asked me to take care of them. I told.you that I was using mobile and could.not.get on the.conputer because.I was on vacation. Yiu could have said "Ok thanks" and asjed.another admin. But no. You told me I was a terrible admin and I was bwing lazy because I didnt message another admin about it. Well, I do not see qhy you couldnt ask another admin to help you and why uou assumed.I had to. If thrre were no admins on, you ciuld have taken screenshots of the hackers and reported them on the forums the next say outer showed an another admin the next morning.

When I went on today and warned you about something you were doing, you proceeded to tell me " Why do you care abort this, but before you didn't come on for the hackers?" I AGAIN told you I was on vacation and at the tome i was unable to get in at that time. Then you and skele went off on me for being terrible and how i didnt care. Trust me i would have went on and took care of it if i could.

I think your ban should stay. Thank you.
Last edited by Wicawicawac on Sun Dec 29, 2013 6:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
ThatSkele

Post by ThatSkele »

Haha Wica gets mad cause we talk shit, hey, Wica, remember when we used to talk shit all the time about Spicy, dubstab, ian, ect. ahah, maybe not. Though, on another note, we say you're a bad admin cause you kinda are, I mean your, "they can do it themselves" and, "not my problem" attitude is something I would expect from Spicy. Well, I'll just let all the other admins go complain to Spicy asking to perma ban me, and anyone else who actually criticizes bad admins when they are being ones.
Last edited by ThatSkele on Sun Dec 29, 2013 7:03 am, edited 5 times in total.
Spread the lub <4

Wicawicawac

Post by Wicawicawac »

ThatSkele wrote:Haha Wica gets mad cause we talk shit, hey, Wica, remember when we used to talk shit all the time about Spicy, dubstab, ian, ect. ahah, maybe not. Though, on another note, we say you're a bad admin cause you kinda are, I mean your, "they can do it themselves" attitude is something I would expect from Spicy. Well, I'll just let all the other admins go complain to Spicy asking to perma ban me, and anyone else who actually criticizes bad admins when they are being ones.
I never said "They can do it themselves" to anything so I have no idea where that came from. Yes I will admit I used to not like Spicy. (I do now though) but I didnt say it to the whole servrr or him and I never said anything like the things you say about me. If you eant to be perma banned just ask honestly.
Last edited by Wicawicawac on Sun Dec 29, 2013 7:09 am, edited 2 times in total.
ThatSkele

Post by ThatSkele »

haha, but you have told me they can do it themselves, I told you that there spawn campers, and you specifically told me, "they can kill them themselves the don't need to call an admin." oh wait, my bad, you all of a sudden got Alzheimer's when I talk about stuff like that, sorry.
Last edited by ThatSkele on Sun Dec 29, 2013 7:12 am, edited 2 times in total.
Spread the lub <4

pan

Post by pan »

SpicyCandy wrote:Wica receives multiple reports on how you peeps break rules while he's afk/gone. You guys also talk trash about him and many other admins. It does not matter how much you helped him in the past, that does not exempt you from any of the rules. I trust Wica and his decision to ban you guys. He even discussed it over with me and was worried on how much trouble you two were going to cause him. This ban will stay and if I hear any more of this, I will be permanently banning you. No second chances.
Thank you for completely ignoring my post, Spicy.
Wicawicawac wrote:Excuse the terrible typing i am on.mobile.

Ok so the evasion part is when I get reports of you breaking the rules so I go on and you immeidiatly act like nothing happened. J kniw you do this because your friend tells me you do it and people ask me to come on and when i do they.say you stopped when i joined.

The constant disrespect is not just from today it.has been going on for.a while.now and I also heard you telling a new player that I was terrible and not a good admin. I have also heard things.you have said.about other admins.

Now on to the recent event with the hackers. You asked me to take care of them. I told.you that I was using mobile and could.not.get on the.conputer because.I was on vacation. Yiu could have said "Ok thanks" and asjed.another admin. But no. You told me I was a terrible admin and I was bwing lazy because I didnt message another admin about it. Well, I do not see qhy you couldnt ask another admin to help you and why uou assumed.I had to. If thrre were no admins on, you ciuld have taken screenshots of the hackers and reported them on the forums the next say outer showed an another admin the next morning.

When I went on today and warned you about something you were doing, you proceeded to tell me " Why do you care abort this, but before you didn't come on for the hackers?" I AGAIN told you I was on vacation and at the tome i was unable to get in at that time. Then you and skele went off on me for being terrible and how i didnt care. Trust me i would have went on and took care of it if i could.

I think your ban should stay. Thank you.
I never said I didnt do these things.
Why didnt you do anything about it before then?
Oh wait thats right, we were friends then. That makes it okay to break rules around here.

Wowie, look at this here! Oh gee, you knew who broke the rules? like I said, sure is convent of you to do something about now. Oh lookie, not your problem huh! I don't see why you would care about rules anyone breaks, seeing as obviously being an admin is not your problem.

I did ask another admin. Thank you, by the way, Musical.
But you know what would have been so much easier? You. Sending a message. One message. 'hey, there are hackers on the idle server, can you do something about it?"
But no. So hard to type things.
I assumed you would do it because you are a fucking admin and its your job to take care of the servers.

And I could have make a report, and I was going too, if I couldn't get a hold of an admin, if no one was online. But you were, so I'm so sorry if I thought you were going to do your job. Ill be sure to remember that admins are far too busy to be admins!

I talk shit about the admins because it feels like most of them never really gave a shit about the servers. Thanks Wic, for confirming this for me!
Last edited by pan on Sun Dec 29, 2013 7:15 am, edited 2 times in total.
ThatSkele

Post by ThatSkele »

Oh, and a comment from someone, who I will not mention just said this,

2:14 AM - --------------: sad cuz those could be such great servers. But some of those admins just ruin it. With spicy being the number one problem
2:14 AM - ThatSkele™: i know
2:15 AM - --------------: and that cat on the watermellon. LOL
Last edited by ThatSkele on Sun Dec 29, 2013 7:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Spread the lub <4

ThatSkele

Post by ThatSkele »

If I'm gonna be banned, bring Pan down with me. I'm a bad sport, sorry Pan :c
Last edited by ThatSkele on Sun Dec 29, 2013 7:18 am, edited 2 times in total.
Spread the lub <4

Wicawicawac

Post by Wicawicawac »

ThatSkele wrote:haha, but you have told me they can do it themselves, I told you that there spawn campers, and you specifically told me, "they can do it themselves the don't need to call an admin."
Oh so thats what you mean. Yes I do say this. I do not think that if therr is one person with a little scattergun or sonething that is spawncamping, you need an admin to come on. You can easily kill one prrson. If they constantly do it, tgen I will take care of it.
Last edited by Wicawicawac on Sun Dec 29, 2013 7:18 am, edited 2 times in total.