Unban

Wicawicawac

Re: Unban

Post by Wicawicawac »

Pan I should not have to stop what I am doing on vacation and solve a problem on the servers. Ehy do i have to ask an afmin if you could ask them just like you asked me? I dont see why I did anything wrong that night.
Last edited by Wicawicawac on Sun Dec 29, 2013 7:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
ThatSkele

Post by ThatSkele »

Oh so thats what you mean. Yes I do say this. I do not think that if therr is one person with a little scattergun or sonething that is spawncamping, you need an admin to come on. You can easily kill one prrson. If they constantly do it, tgen I will take care of it.
Why not deal with it before it gets out of hand? I mean, one starts spawn camping, everyone else will. You know that, too. Oh well, I guess it's just our problem.
Last edited by ThatSkele on Sun Dec 29, 2013 7:26 am, edited 2 times in total.
Spread the lub <4

Wicawicawac

Post by Wicawicawac »

I just expkained that if it does gef out of hand I would come on. Im not coming on if its one person who threw two stickies.into spawn once.
Last edited by Wicawicawac on Sun Dec 29, 2013 7:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
pan

Post by pan »

Wicawicawac wrote:Pan I should not have to stop what I am doing on vacation and solve a problem on the servers. Ehy do i have to ask an afmin if you could ask them just like you asked me? I dont see why I did anything wrong that night.
"Pan it is so much easier to just tell you to fuck off and find another admin instead of spending that time asking another admin to come on"

Wic, this whole thing is fucking stupid.

I just dont see how you are so fucking lazy about being an admin that you didn't just message someone.
You know what the tells me?
You don't give a shit about the servers. You're just an admin for the powers, not the "taking care of the server" part.

Just grow up.
Last edited by pan on Sun Dec 29, 2013 7:30 am, edited 2 times in total.
ThatSkele

Post by ThatSkele »

And that isn't when I'm telling you to get on, you know that I've only told you to get on when its like 2-3 people spawn camping, and when I was spawn camping. And you should know IT ALWAYS GETS OUT OF HAND. You have SEEN it go out of hand, because you didn't deal with one person.
Last edited by ThatSkele on Sun Dec 29, 2013 7:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Spread the lub <4

Wicawicawac

Post by Wicawicawac »

pan wrote:
Wicawicawac wrote:Pan I should not have to stop what I am doing on vacation and solve a problem on the servers. Ehy do i have to ask an afmin if you could ask them just like you asked me? I dont see why I did anything wrong that night.
"Pan it is so much easier to just tell you to fuck off and find another admin instead of spending that time asking another admin to come on"

Wic, this whole thing is fucking stupid.

I just dont see how you are so fucking lazy about being an admin that you didn't just message someone.
You know what the tells me?
You don't give a shit about the servers. You're just an admin for the powers, not the "taking care of the server" part.

Just grow up.
How am i lazy? If Im lazy yiu are to because you also could have messaged another admin. I don't care about the servers? Explain to me why I spend most of my time on them then. Explain to me why.I.have been playing on these servers for so.long. Explain to me why I applied.for admin if I dont care about the server. I have kicked many people for breaking rules. I have banned people like you for being a nuisense to the server. Today I just had enough ofbyour constant shit and banned you.
Last edited by Wicawicawac on Sun Dec 29, 2013 7:41 am, edited 2 times in total.
SpicyCandy
Forum Mod

Post by SpicyCandy »

Ladies, calm down. No need for a flame war here. ThatSkele and Pan, regardless of whatever you are accusing Wica of, he is still an admin and you need to respect him. Do not bring sass into this group. You do not treat our admins like that. Ban will stay. Any more of this chickenshit, you both will be permabanned. Wica, same goes for you. Be more attentive to our servers.
Last edited by SpicyCandy on Sun Dec 29, 2013 7:55 am, edited 1 time in total.