Ban Appeal: Procrastinator Python

Python Vis

Ban Appeal: Procrastinator Python

Post by Python Vis »

Oh God, it's him again.
Before I start, just wanted to say I needed to make a new account since I forgot the Password on my last one.

It's been 5 months, huh? Since October, anyway. And here I am again. Most people won't believe me, or will refuse to take my word, which I could understand, but in the recent months I have matured in actions and words. I've kept myself busy by trading, pricing items on backpack.tf and playing a bit of CS:GO. Anyway, I'm really not sure what to say. I decided to make this appeal because I believe I'm ready to be released back into the community. I realized what I did 5 months ago with "spawn camping" on Idle servers and blasting music on DR servers weren't the best choices I could have made. I'm actually really flabbergasted at the amount of effort I put into making everyone's time on the server "unfun"(?). Promise it won't happen again. I've kept in contact with a few admins (whom I will not tell) that have helped me with trading and decision making, and are really some of my best friends. I really hope this is taken into some consideration and I'm not blasted with hate and sarcastic remarks of who i was 5 months ago, but I'd like to hear a verity of responses. I mean, a lot can change in 5 months.

Oh, and before you say "why'd you take the time to make this because your not gonna be unbanned!"
It took me 15 minutes and why not try.

| steamname: Procrastinator Python
| steamID32: STEAM_0:1:58988042
| steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198078241813
| customURL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/procrastinator_python
| steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198078241813

P.S.: Not even gonna lie, but I'm literally scared of the comments I'm going to get, though I mean no harm
Last edited by Python Vis on Sat Feb 01, 2014 3:25 pm, edited 7 times in total.
Benstartri
Veteran

Re: Ban Appeal: Procrastinator Python

Post by Benstartri »

Mmmmm... i've seen the threads made about you... you don't seem like a good person, but things can change in 5 months i suppose. I wish you good luck with getting unbanned, but don't make those same mistakes.
Last edited by Benstartri on Sat Feb 01, 2014 4:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Profile picture made by Faiithe.

Fr33styl3r

Post by Fr33styl3r »

You used to make fun of admins
I had more then 7 screenshots of you being rude to orther players which 2 of them said you were being rude / or you made them feel bad
You were racist to me ( But since you still want to lie cuz " there's no proof " this is neutral )
You used to micspam
You we're always exploiting and getting behind the motivator ( at that time it wasn't a rule , but probably you would do it again if you were unbanned )
And finally you acted like a admin ( Not totally impersonating but it was really annoying because you were always saying stuff like " No trade in voice chat " " No micspam "(when you micspammed) these are examples ) and you thought you were always incharge and acted like the best because of being a rich guy . Just like today , I added you and you were like " Oh ye you just say dat cuz u haz no gud hats u poor "

USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST.
Last edited by SpicyCandy on Sat Feb 01, 2014 6:58 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: Banned for providing false information and attempting to sabotage this appeal.
SpicyCandy
Forum Mod

Post by SpicyCandy »

Fr33styl3r wrote:You used to make fun of admins
I had more then 7 screenshots of you being rude to orther players which 2 of them said you were being rude / or you made them feel bad
You were racist to me ( But since you still want to lie cuz " there's no proof " this is neutral )
You used to micspam
You we're always exploiting and getting behind the motivator ( at that time it wasn't a rule , but probably you would do it again if you were unbanned )
And finally you acted like a admin ( Not totally impersonating but it was really annoying because you were always saying stuff like " No trade in voice chat " " No micspam "(when you micspammed) these are examples ) and you thought you were always incharge and acted like the best because of being a rich guy . Just like today , I added you and you were like " Oh ye you just say dat cuz u haz no gud hats u poor "
In response to this, Python showed me a link to the chat log with him and Fr33styler. Python was actually fairly mature and Fr33styler was the one who acted highly immature. Lying will be dealt with harshly here, especially when dealing with ban appeals.
http://i.imgur.com/1GR6JkK.png?1
Last edited by SpicyCandy on Sat Feb 01, 2014 7:18 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Dubstab
Veteran

Post by Dubstab »

SpicyCandy wrote:
You used to micspam
In response to this, Python showed me a link to the chat log with him and Fr33styler. Python was actually fairly mature and Fr33styler was the one who acted highly immature. Lying will be dealt with harshly here, especially when dealing with ban appeals.
Spicy.. Fr33 was not lying about that. That chat was the only time he disrespected him. However, the thing is.. All of above statements are mostly happened in-game. Fr33 just felt like he finaly had a bit of revange.
Last edited by Dubstab on Sat Feb 01, 2014 8:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.
SpicyCandy
Forum Mod

Post by SpicyCandy »

SURE [NL] wrote:
SpicyCandy wrote:
You used to micspam
Spicy.. Fr33 was not lying about that. That chat was the only time he disrespected him. However, the thing is.. All of above statements are mostly happened in-game. Fr33 just felt like he finaly had a bit of revange.
Python has recently matured and Fr33 has been fairly disrespectful ever since he did not make adminship. I did not, in any way, deny that Python was disrespectful. Also, I don't need this "bit of revenge" shit. These forums are not for revenge or flaming in any way. I want to make this clear to everyone.
Last edited by SpicyCandy on Sat Feb 01, 2014 8:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Python Vis

Post by Python Vis »

You used to micspam

USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST.
I can see Fr33Styl3r was banned for this, but I'd like to address some of his comments to the users here

1) I never made fun of admins. I may not have obeyed the rules at times, but doesn't mean I don't respect them. Also, past tense
2) Yeah, 5 month old screenshots of me being rude will get me
3) I was never racist towards Fr33Styl3r. Telling someone they don't speak English well isn't being racist.
4) "used to"
5) I don't remember this. If he was talking about the "Stick the fork in the garbage disposal" guy, it wasn't an exploit, and, like he said, not against the rules either.
6) Yeah, so I enforced the rules a bit. It's not impersonating an admin, it's helping. Though I was a bit of a hypocrite on that
6) What really happened is that I added Fr33Styl3r after he gave me negative 'Trust' on backpack.tf profile. I added him to ask why he did this with no real reason. Here's the entire chat screenshot: http://imgur.com/1GR6JkK and http://imgur.com/9oXMOEJ -- Later, he was dealt with by an admin
Last edited by Python Vis on Sat Feb 01, 2014 8:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Dubstab
Veteran

Post by Dubstab »

@SpicyCandy:
Spoiler
SpicyCandy wrote:
SURE [NL] wrote:
SpicyCandy wrote:
You used to micspam
Python has recently matured and Fr33 has been fairly disrespectful ever since he did not make adminship. I did not, in any way, deny that Python was disrespectful. Also, I don't need this "bit of revenge" shit. These forums are not for revenge or flaming in any way. I want to make this clear to everyone.
I feel weird at the moment, since he did not do anything on our forums. I would have banned from our servers then on the forums. This totally could be depending on me. Honestly, I hadn't seen that flaming of him before.. However, I know he is pretty much immature and such.. But I still believe that he is not
SpicyCandy wrote:Lying
with those words.
(Mainly that bothers me and Fr33..)
@Python:
Spoiler
Python Vis wrote:1) I never made fun of admins. I may not have obeyed the rules at times, but doesn't mean I don't respect them. Also, past tense
2) Yeah, 5 month old screenshots of me being rude will get me
3) I was never racist towards Fr33Styl3r. Telling someone they don't speak English well isn't being racist.
4) "used to"
5) I don't remember this. If he was talking about the "Stick the fork in the garbage disposal" guy, it wasn't an exploit, and, like he said, not against the rules either.
6) Yeah, so I enforced the rules a bit. It's not impersonating an admin, it's helping. Though I was a bit of a hypocrite on that
6) What really happened is that I added Fr33Styl3r after he gave me negative 'Trust' on backpack.tf profile. I added him to ask why he did this with no real reason. Here's the entire chat screenshot: http://imgur.com/1GR6JkK and http://imgur.com/9oXMOEJ -- Later, he was dealt with by an admin
1) Yes, you made jokes about me which made me feel shameful. I see this as "making fun of me".
2) Whatever. Still proof about how you acted towards us.
3) I was not witness of this, however he told me you called him "Mexican [place random word here]"
4) Whatever, I am still not trustful about you finally growing up.
5)
DeathRun rules in DeathRun group wrote:8. All players behind the motivator will be killed if all players in front of the motivator are dead.
This has become a rule in the while you have been away. As many read wrong: It does not mean it is a exploit, it is more of a delay if you get behind it.
6) As I stated above: I think it was more of a revange whatsoever.
Last edited by Dubstab on Sat Feb 01, 2014 8:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Dick_McSlick

Post by Dick_McSlick »

I think Sure doesn't want Python back in the community for that post that was made about him awhile ago. If anything, he deserves another chance, he has matured a ton and I believe that he will be a good boy and get something from Santa next Christmas, that's not the usual bag of dildos and chokers.
Last edited by Dick_McSlick on Sat Feb 01, 2014 11:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Someday I'll drive, close both my eyes. We'll swim in circles in the blue lights, it's gonna be the best day of my life
Need to contact me? Click the GIF below :3.

Python Vis

Post by Python Vis »

SURE [NL] wrote:1) Yes, you made jokes about me which made me feel shameful. I see this as "making fun of me".
2) Whatever. Still proof about how you acted towards us.
3) I was not witness of this, however he told me you called him "Mexican [place random word here]"
4) Whatever, I am still not trustful about you finally growing up.
5)
DeathRun rules in DeathRun group wrote:8. All players behind the motivator will be killed if all players in front of the motivator are dead.
This has become a rule in the while you have been away. As many read wrong: It does not mean it is a exploit, it is more of a delay if you get behind it.
6) As I stated above: I think it was more of a revange whatsoever.[/spoiler]
1) Example please. Maybe this? This sarcastic comment that means nothing and you raged at me about?
2) "acted"
3) Uhm...yeah. Never said anything like that.
4) Everyone has their opinions
Dick_McSlick wrote:I think Sure doesn't want Python back in the community for that post that was made about him awhile ago. If anything, he deserves another chance, he has matured a ton and I believe that he will be a good boy and get something from Santa next Christmas, that's not the usual bag of dildos and chokers.
Really appreciate your support.
This goes for everyone who wants to see what good I can do
Last edited by Python Vis on Sun Feb 02, 2014 12:30 am, edited 2 times in total.