Ban Appeal: Procrastinator Python

Dubstab
Veteran

Re: Ban Appeal: Procrastinator Python

Post by Dubstab »

Alright, Python. Really. Ýou seem to encourage people to rage at you and you just laugh at them. You try to JUST get passed the rules whatsoever. You were bitching about/reported every mute/gag/silence/ban, which were mostly all legit. And that is not really encouraging me to try to get you back here. I would love to see you being grown up, either I would not mind to start over again as I did a few times with other people. If we do so, that does not mean I will watch you closely the first month(?).

However, I held a quick vote under the DeathRun admins and here are the results:
Spoiler
2x yes. (No problems before, Giving second chance.)
1x undecided. (Between undecided and no, but gives you second chance.)
1x no. (Had many problems and reports.)

Notes:
1. As always no names will be stated (even though you know at leas one..)
2. Martijn is excluded to this vote since he is new to our team and does not know you.
3. Stormtra is included to this vote since he is ex-(main)admin from our team and does know you.
I held the vote, just for my imagination to how they felt about it, but thought you should know the results after holding it.
So yeah, I guess I should go with the flow and say I should let you go for another time. But as I stated above: I will watch you closely and ask players regulary how they feel with you/what they think about you. I hope you can start doing fine on our servers...

Enjoy your stay, man.
- Dub / SURE
Last edited by Dubstab on Sun Feb 02, 2014 3:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Python Vis

Post by Python Vis »

SURE [NL] wrote:Alright, Python. Really. Ýou seem to encourage people to rage at you and you just laugh at them. You try to JUST get passed the rules whatsoever. You were bitching about/reported every mute/gag/silence/ban, which were mostly all legit. And that is not really encouraging me to try to get you back here. I would love to see you being grown up, either I would not mind to start over again as I did a few times with other people. If we do so, that does not mean I will watch you closely the first month(?).

However, I held a quick vote under the DeathRun admins and here are the results:
Spoiler
2x yes. (No problems before, Giving second chance.)
1x undecided. (Between undecided and no, but gives you second chance.)
1x no. (Had many problems and reports.)
I held the vote, just for my imagination to how they felt about it, but thought you should know the results after holding it.
So yeah, I guess I should go with the flow and say I should let you go for another time. But as I stated above: I will watch you closely and ask players regulary how they feel with you/what they think about you. I hope you can start doing fine on our servers...

Enjoy your stay, man.
- Dub / SURE
I really appreciate you taking this into consideration and I hope we can get on good terms again
Just going to have to wait for a head admin's response
Last edited by Python Vis on Sun Feb 02, 2014 5:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Dubstab
Veteran

Post by Dubstab »

Python Vis wrote:I really appreciate you taking this into consideration and I hope we can get on good terms again
Just going to have to wait for a head admin's response
Uh, SpicyCandy is Topadmin. He already responsed.
Last edited by Dubstab on Sun Feb 02, 2014 6:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Python Vis

Post by Python Vis »

SURE [NL] wrote:Uh, SpicyCandy is Topadmin. He already responsed.
He didn't unban me though. Waiting for Phantom or Fire to respond/unban me
Last edited by Python Vis on Sun Feb 02, 2014 9:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.
SpicyCandy
Forum Mod

Post by SpicyCandy »

Unbanned. Don't do anything rash. Have a nice day.
Last edited by SpicyCandy on Sun Feb 02, 2014 9:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.