Dispute against Hat in a Cat

Hat in a Cat

Re: Dispute against Hat in a Cat

Post by Hat in a Cat »

Dick_McSlick wrote:Admin in Question: Hat in a Cat
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:21600770
Detailed Reason for Dispute: Well, the whole story needs to be presented here, so everyone can understand how he got where he is. It started with VSH, nice, charming, funny character who enjoyed the server as much as some of the admins. Unanimous yes on voting day. He gains access to admin powers, and his true colors started to show, such as:

-His asshole like behavior towards other players
- His constant abuse of powers (unnecessary mutes/gags, kicks, etc.)
- His constant mic spam.

As him and another admin (_vanity) grew closer in a relationship, Hat applied for every server that she was admin on and miraculously, after continuing his behavior listed above, gained power. The behavior still continues as more and more potential regulars and admins who can not stand him leave the server and never cease to return.

I hope this issue can be resolved as he was the main reason of me quitting TF2.

Thank you all,
Dick.
Let me address some of the points you bring up here.

Getting closer with vanity has nothing to do with other admins voting for me. Perhaps I would apply for admin on servers she admin'd, but this had nothing to do with the fact that 1.) I enjoyed these servers, and 2.) I met new friends and enjoyed the regulars who played on those servers. She couldn't have possibly influenced all admins to unanimously vote for me; that makes no sense.

Perhaps, at one time, I was an asshole to lots of people. Sure, I won't deny that. Yet that has nothing to do with who I am now; I had a talk with other admins and the Co-Owner here and decided that for the most part my behavior was unacceptable and that it had to change. It did. Bringing up things that happened in the past now is irrelevant.

My constant abuse of power? I've never been reported in the past for abusing my power, not by anyone. If you could provide proof to this claim, that'd be nice. I rarely exert my admin capabilities.

My "constant mic spam" at the time was, at many times, done WITH you, and the other admins. It was friends having fun, and the players enjoyed it. I hardly do it as much as I used to, and certainly never did it as much as yourself.

You also stated TF2 to be a horrible game, so I'm not sure how I could have influenced you to come to that conclusion, seeing as I've never spoken with you about how TF2 was good or not.
Last edited by Hat in a Cat on Sat May 03, 2014 4:16 am, edited 2 times in total.
SpicyCandy
Forum Mod

Re: Dispute against Hat in a Cat

Post by SpicyCandy »

Test.
Last edited by SpicyCandy on Fri Jan 16, 2015 2:18 am, edited 1 time in total.