Dispute against Hat in a Cat

Hat in a Cat

Re: Dispute against Hat in a Cat

Post by Hat in a Cat »

Dick is just being an asshole, probably because 'someone' told him some stupid lies about this or that.

In all honestly I couldn't care less about it, and Dick needs to learn not to take his personal issues to the forums and attempt to make a dispute about me.
Last edited by Hat in a Cat on Sat May 03, 2014 2:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dick_McSlick

Post by Dick_McSlick »

Hat in a Cat wrote:Dick is just being an asshole, probably because 'someone' told him some stupid lies about this or that.

In all honestly I couldn't care less about it, and Dick needs to learn not to take his personal issues to the forums and attempt to make a dispute about me.
Not about that at all, you do all of this shit and expect a leeway because you kiss so much ass. Well, in reality, you should not even have these powers as for your immaturity.
Last edited by Dick_McSlick on Sat May 03, 2014 2:50 am, edited 2 times in total.
Someday I'll drive, close both my eyes. We'll swim in circles in the blue lights, it's gonna be the best day of my life
Need to contact me? Click the GIF below :3.

Hat in a Cat

Post by Hat in a Cat »

Dick_McSlick wrote:
Hat in a Cat wrote:Dick is just being an asshole, probably because 'someone' told him some stupid lies about this or that.

Not about that at all, you do all of this shit and expect a leeway because you kiss so much ass. Well, in reality, you should not even have these powers as for your immaturity.
Whose ass do I kiss? The hell are you talking about?

Throwing about a bunch of lies without providing any proof makes you look like the immature one. You're pathetic.
Last edited by Hat in a Cat on Sat May 03, 2014 3:03 am, edited 2 times in total.
Dick_McSlick

Post by Dick_McSlick »

Hat in a Cat wrote:

Throwing about a bunch of lies without providing any proof makes you look like the immature one. You're pathetic.
If you want me to get proof I will be more than happy to provide.

EDIT: Listen, calling me pathetic won't get you anywhere, also I like how you turned from your sarcastic self into this monstrosity.
EDIT again: Monstrosity as in serious, I couldn't take you serious at all, after everything that you've done for this community, like screaming into the mic? Super helpful.
Last edited by Dick_McSlick on Sat May 03, 2014 3:06 am, edited 4 times in total.
Someday I'll drive, close both my eyes. We'll swim in circles in the blue lights, it's gonna be the best day of my life

Hat in a Cat

Post by Hat in a Cat »

Dick_McSlick wrote:
Hat in a Cat wrote:

If you want me to get proof I will be more than happy to provide.

EDIT: Listen, calling me pathetic won't get you anywhere, also I like how you turned from your sarcastic self into this monstrosity.
EDIT again: Monstrosity as in serious, I couldn't take you serious at all, after everything that you've done for this community, like screaming into the mic? Super helpful.
I don't even scream into the mic; that was something you were more inclined to do. Sometimes I'd join people in fucking around, but I'd never be the person to just come on and start screaming.

You were the one who insulted me first, so why would replying in kind make me a monstrosity?

I used to like you, sad to see that you find it necessary to stoop this low.
Last edited by Hat in a Cat on Sat May 03, 2014 3:16 am, edited 2 times in total.
Dick_McSlick

Post by Dick_McSlick »

Hat in a Cat wrote: I don't even scream into the mic; that was something you were more inclined to do. Sometimes I'd join people in fucking around, but I'd never be the person to just come on and start screaming.

You were the one who insulted me first, so why would replying in kind make me a monstrosity?

I used to like you, sad to see that you find it necessary to stoop this low.
Because this isn't your normal self. Well, to be honest, you were never really liked by me.
Last edited by Dick_McSlick on Sat May 03, 2014 3:20 am, edited 2 times in total.

Hat in a Cat

Post by Hat in a Cat »

You were never liked by me either, man.

At least I didn't go out of my way to try and cause trouble about you.

I dunno what your deal is, but this topic isn't going to go anywhere if you don't provide proof about what you're reporting.
Last edited by Hat in a Cat on Sat May 03, 2014 3:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Vessy

Post by Vessy »

Dick_McSlick wrote:Fuck me now you fat cunt mexican chode ass fucking nigger tits!!!11
Dick_McSlick wrote:he shuld be a badge! 4 da grl scoutz!!!!11
Dick_McSlick wrote:I am the best person to ever live in Bosnia. voet mi 4 Bosniza epmorper diktator 2019
Dick_McSlick wrote:Sure, I mean, if Hat could make my best friend almost off himself, than sure, I could complain about his attitude. Do you still slove him?
Look man you made these the same day you are calling Hat immature. Smooth moves to start off. Second of all you went on to bring other admins like Jasmine into this by talking back to her. Seriously man you are not helping your case in any way. If all you're trying to do is go out with a bang you're doing a damn good job but we really don't need all this shit drama going on.

That's my input. Bye.
Last edited by Vessy on Sat May 03, 2014 3:34 am, edited 2 times in total.
Faiithe
Veteran

Post by Faiithe »

I'm going to give my two cents now since I both don't like you and Hat anyway... however I do agree with you in this dispute. Hat likes to micspam alot on Dodgeball whenever vanity comes online. Though then again, that's like all the players in the server. Kinda why I rarely to never play on the disc ff db servers ever since you guys admin on it.

But hey, I don't like anyone so what do I know.

Food for thought.
Last edited by Faiithe on Sat May 03, 2014 3:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hat in a Cat

Post by Hat in a Cat »

Yeah, I'll micspam when vanity's on sometimes.

I'll always stop when someone asks, though. Keep that in mind.

Ask ANY of the DB regulars, and they'll tell you I'm rarely loud.
Last edited by Hat in a Cat on Sat May 03, 2014 3:47 am, edited 2 times in total.