BanAppeal KyuutenShui

nekopeko

BanAppeal KyuutenShui

Post by nekopeko »

Which Admin Banned You: amishbull (bday 293 days)

Server which you have been banned on: all freak fortress servers

How long they banned you for: for good

Reason why they banned you: i just woke up 34 minutes ago, have my friend over wanted to play more freak fortress (i've played on your serevrs for a good 4 weeks tops) and spawn in when tehre was 2 left (after i picked medic) and chell couldnt get into base i was confused why he couldnt get in cause normaly a hale can get into ANYWHERE and i was bout to kill myself (K is my bind for kill) when i get kicked by him. come back say i was sorry and then i get flamed on. i seriously didnt mentaly notice that i was "exploiting" till i died I as ME didnt no hale couldnt get in here, HENCE why when i spawned i walked out and then saw him paniced and walked around thinkin all he would he is chase me and Bam dead. seriously amish went to far on this i am deeply sorry for the apparently "Exploiting" but i said i was sorry and apparently he didnt care.

Reason why you think this ban is unfair/uncalled for/biased, etc. ^ above statement

Reason why we should unban you: i just think it was unfair i was in that spawn base for a LITERL good 12 -15 seconds till i got kicked it wasnt my fault and im here takein all this effort makein an Disc ff forums account and telling you all this i love your serves and i find this wrong and i shouldnt have deserved this
Last edited by nekopeko on Tue May 06, 2014 5:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.
goinundercover
Veteran

Re: BanAppeal KyuutenShui

Post by goinundercover »

Do you remember what map this was on?

It's also hard to understand what your side of the story was. Try editing your post using complete sentences.
Last edited by goinundercover on Tue May 06, 2014 9:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Retired.
Faiithe
Veteran

Post by Faiithe »

I have no idea what you just said. :| Please state your reasoning clearly...And when did this happen? Cause I'm looking at sourceban at the moment and I don't see amish permabanning anyone in quite awhile. It would be helpful if you also give us your steam ID...
Last edited by Faiithe on Tue May 06, 2014 11:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Pheonix

Post by Pheonix »

http://disc-ff.com/sourcebanstf2/index. ... mid&Submit
^info if you want it.

Ban has expired, was only for 1 hour, if you want to inquire more, go ahead.
Last edited by Pheonix on Wed May 07, 2014 6:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
nekopeko

Post by nekopeko »

Sorry for the crappy pathetic message its really Kinda hard to type when you're wakein up and eyes barely open lol. but let me try to sum it down, I joined the freak fortress 1 or 3 i place bets it was 3 and, i cant remember. the map was a brand new one and only was on it for 20 secs till i got "banned" and the map changed its self, the reason i said that amish "banned" me cause Besides Fire (i think thats the head admins name) was on for freak fortress and i got the typical banned message after being "kicked" so ya thats why i thought it was ammish. so i joined back for a FEW seconds and i said why kick me? i had NO clue hale could'nt get into our spawn i didnt fully relize it till i attempted to kill myself with my K bind (was spectateing him from my friends view after i was kicked) and one of the players was being a total douche saying "You Knew you were exploiting w.e" i just got really upset cause all this happened within a minute once again after wakeing up lol i still should'nt have been "Kicked" or "Banned" for that hour cause i didn't relize what i did till after the kick.

But sorry i forgot to hand out the Steam ID. was not thinking. im glad to hear it was only a 1 hour ban though. i really do enjoy the fun servers
Last edited by nekopeko on Wed May 07, 2014 6:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
amishbull
Veteran

Post by amishbull »

You were using the spawn doors to avoid the Boss on the koth viaduct map. Someone was already telling you to stop it, can't remember if you ignored me or sassed me, maybe i just didn't have time to mess with you, it doesn't matter cause your ban was over before you finished waking up.

My guess is that the plug-in to keep all the doors open isn't running (probably due to the door on pool day opening to the outside). Until this is fixed, please don't be exploiting doored off areas. Remember, if the Boss (Hale) can't get there, you shouldn't be there. This is true for all areas of all maps. Going where Hale can't go is considered an exploit and you can/will be banned for this!
Last edited by amishbull on Thu May 08, 2014 1:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.
WildCard65

Post by WildCard65 »

The door bit is programmed into ff2, I'm not exactly sure if anything changed from the version on the ff2 servers to 1.0.8(which broke completely) to 1.9.3 to beta 1.10.0 or how it works or if fire has the doors.cfg