Dispute against bad behaviour

Jasmine
Veteran

Dispute against bad behaviour

Post by Jasmine »

Enough is enough.
I dont know where to post this since it's not really a tf2 problem. But it is a forum problem, and we dont have a section for that in the forum area. Therefor I am not gonna fill out the correct format since gamename and all such doesnt matter.
First of all.

1.) No Spamming. Excessive posting and blatant spamming will result in a ban and deletion of thread/response.
2.) No trolling. Troll posts will be deleted and the poster will be punished if this behavior continues.
3.) No Flaming. Debating is one thing, but constant arguing and bickering will be dealt with. Posters that continue this behavior will be banned.

Thats the rules for the forums
Therefor: I want to have some kind of action being taken against Hipster_Trip and somewhat even to Dick_mcslick

First of all. The no spamming rule.
Postby Hipster_Trip » Sat May 03, 2014 2:05 am

sank stank like shit. kid never bathes. his smell is almost as worse as his tf2 skills. but he has a nice butt

Postby Dick_McSlick » Sat May 03, 2014 2:06 am

Hipster_Trip wrote:
sank stank like shit. kid never bathes. his smell is almost as worse as his tf2 skills. but he has a nice butt

Fuck me now you fat cunt mexican chode ass fucking nigger tits!!!11

Postby Hipster_Trip » Sat May 03, 2014 2:07 am

dick mick slick wil,l have hoyt sex for top frag and he has nice armpits

Postby Dick_McSlick » Sat May 03, 2014 2:08 am

Hipster_Trip wrote:
dick mick slick wil,l have hoyt sex for top frag and he has nice armpits

he shuld be a badge! 4 da grl scoutz!!!!11
I believe this also goes under trolling. Since they are not even part of the game at all.
constant arguing and bickering will be dealt with.
Postby Hipster_Trip » Wed May 07, 2014 8:08 am

Ban snow for bad thread making. What is the point of an active shit posting community who don't make suggestions on how to make the servers better
because want to see who can guess who will post next so we then say something nice about them before we ban that fellow?
He has been going after Snow for a good amount of time now. And "we" allow it?

Another thing.
Faiithe get's called out for having a stupid reason of not wearing the -FF- tag.
Hipster on the other hand gets away with this:
Postby Hipster_Trip » Fri May 02, 2014 4:33 pm

Tags look stupid.
Enough is enough.
If someone does not wanna play games, so be it. But leave us who wants to play the games alone.
It's in the off-topic section for a reason.
There is alot of new people coming to our forums. Is this the way they should be treated.
I think not.
I am tired of seeing my friends get hurt by this behaviour and this is not something I think DISC should stand for.
Disc for me is about the comunity, everyone allowed, rules to be followed.

Thanks for reading.
Last edited by Jasmine on Wed May 07, 2014 11:58 am, edited 4 times in total.
Much love
Jasmine
Vessy

Re: Dispute against bad behaviour

Post by Vessy »

Like Jasmine said. I put those games in off topic for a reason. They are totally irrelevant to anything involving the servers. As for the "shit posting community who don't make suggestions on how to make the servers better" maybe people should do some background research before throwing out insults. Personally I spend plenty of time with bug reports and suggestions I have gotten from the community. Before I was Admin and I could deal the punishments myself I was always on the reports/ban disputes pointing out any players doing wrong. Also at that point you are no longer insulting me but every person who uses those games. If you think I'm doing this just to get a ton of posts you're wrong. Why would I need a ton of posts when getting more posts gives you no reward? As I have tried to say so many times: I'm trying to get newer users more active on the forums. People join, they see the active topics, they see a game, if they choose to participate they will want to keep up with that game forcing them to come back to the forums. Simple.

Rules are rules no matter how close you are with the people who can actually do something about it.
Last edited by Vessy on Wed May 07, 2014 12:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Abraham
Veteran

Post by Abraham »

This same thing came to day in my mind when I was reading some of the posts written by Hipster & Dick. Im agreeing with Jas & Snow here. I honestly dont think that this is the behavior we need in here.. Off topic is a place where we try to have a little fun with these forum games, where we try to welcome the new players to our community & where we can all have fun in some amount.. But they are just being complete ass hats and trying to ruin all this.. If you (Hipster & Dick) cant behave/have fun then go complain somewhere else. Go make your own forums for the people like you. None of us wants to see that kinda stuff here.
Last edited by Abraham on Wed May 07, 2014 12:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ImageImageImage
Ultim

Post by Ultim »

Well I too hate the constant thread posting in the forums. Sure the forums is a place to introduce yourself, make threads, and posting, but when you see constant threads of just random IQ dropping content such as these you can see why they call you "shit thread makers"
http://www.disc-ff.com/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=4449
http://www.disc-ff.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=4522 Sure the point of this thread was to make it funny, but the posts that were on there made me vomit of disgust.

@ Vespero/Snow, At every "game" thread you've created, the same people have posted while barely anyone else posts. You say that the threads you make are suppose to attract new members, but how will they see it from they're point of view when they see that? Everyone isn't the same like you guys are and is active, thats why we get sick of these constant threads of just annoyance in my opinion.

If this is offensive to you in anyway then I don't know what to say, I tried toning this post to the bare minimum.
Last edited by Ultim on Wed May 07, 2014 10:30 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Jasmine
Veteran

Post by Jasmine »

So we are now obligated to read every thread?
Last edited by Jasmine on Wed May 07, 2014 11:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Much love
Jasmine
Vessy

Post by Vessy »

If not for getting new people into the forums then at least for getting those that are already on here more active. One of the first things I heard from Spicy when I got admin was "People need to use the forums more" (especially admins). So I did what I could to the best of my ability and made something for those here to come back to. New users on here are still coming to check on the games (Ocheu, Froovy, etc.).

I have been told personally by Spicy "I'm actually happy you revived the Off Topic section and gave more life to the forums,"

How hard is it for you guys to just not post on there? It's damn hard for me to wake up in the morning, check my posts, and see someone tearing me down. Yeah I can try to ignore you guys, but when other people see your deteriorating posts how do you think they feel about the community then?

People want something simple. A few words and then they're done. Yeah there are picture threads and stuff that people check but a lot of the time people won't want to take the time to go, upload the image, get the link for the picture, and post it. I made something simple. End of story.

I do thank you for sharing your side of the argument.
Last edited by Vessy on Wed May 07, 2014 11:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Abraham
Veteran

Post by Abraham »

Ultim wrote: http://www.disc-ff.com/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=4449
http://www.disc-ff.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=4522 Sure the point of this thread was to make it funny, but the posts that were on there made me vomit of disgust.
I tried to make some kind of life in here as well, but even I noticed that I failed complitely. Still you shouldnt try to take down the games Snow has made, as you can see people really like those threads or otherwise there wouldnt be 20-50 pages of posts on those. Let people have fun in the ways that they want to, even if its little it can make someones day.
Thankyou byebye.
Last edited by Abraham on Wed May 07, 2014 11:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ImageImageImage
Hipster_Trip

Post by Hipster_Trip »

Last edited by Hipster_Trip on Thu May 08, 2014 12:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hipster_Trip

Post by Hipster_Trip »

Jasmine wrote:I believe this also goes under trolling. Since they are not even part of the game at all.
This isn't some exclusive game where only the "cool TF2 kids" can post in. This is off-topic. We were having fun with it but it is apparently trolling. Constant doesn't mean two times. Constant is non-stop for a long period of time. This has been less than a week only twice. I am just stating my opinion and if you can't handle that, how do you manage a 24-32 player server? I really don't understand how 25+ year olds act like the are 12 and can't handle the slightest bit of criticism. You just want to prevaricate around it and have me banned. A lot of people agree with what I have to say. Deal with it.
Last edited by Hipster_Trip on Thu May 08, 2014 12:50 am, edited 4 times in total.
Jasmine
Veteran

Post by Jasmine »

And alot of people agree with that the games are fun.
And where does my admin come in to all this?
Last edited by Jasmine on Thu May 08, 2014 12:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Much love
Jasmine