Dispute against bad behaviour

Hipster_Trip

Re: Dispute against bad behaviour

Post by Hipster_Trip »

It comes in on how childish you handle situations. If you can't handle a stupid forum post of two sixteen year olds just posting a thread and following the rules of said thread, how can you handle people who have a different idea of fun than you? How can you handle people that talk differently than you? Do you mute people who cuss? Do you mute people who make indecent jokes? Really. The games ESRB rating is 18+. Pretty much meaning if you can handle stuff like this you can play. Seems like you can't.
Last edited by Hipster_Trip on Thu May 08, 2014 12:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jasmine
Veteran

Post by Jasmine »

Childish huh? Yeah well. You can think that if you want to. I rather handle things the "right" way, by making this thread, saying what I have to say. And then I leave it up to others to decide.
Last edited by Jasmine on Thu May 08, 2014 12:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Much love
Jasmine
Dick_McSlick

Post by Dick_McSlick »

Ah pissed off tf2 kiddies, amazing. Complaining about off topic posts? Maybe don't post such shitty threads and maybe they'll be taken seriously.
Last edited by Dick_McSlick on Thu May 08, 2014 1:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Someday I'll drive, close both my eyes. We'll swim in circles in the blue lights, it's gonna be the best day of my life
Need to contact me? Click the GIF below :3.

Jasmine
Veteran

Post by Jasmine »

No one is forcing you to read them.
Last edited by Jasmine on Thu May 08, 2014 1:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Much love
Jasmine
Dick_McSlick

Post by Dick_McSlick »

Jasmine wrote:No one is forcing you to read them.
I'm just so happy about this, a 35 year old woman getting upset over forum games. My Kenyan brothers will be proud.
Last edited by Dick_McSlick on Thu May 08, 2014 1:03 am, edited 2 times in total.
Someday I'll drive, close both my eyes. We'll swim in circles in the blue lights, it's gonna be the best day of my life

Hipster_Trip

Post by Hipster_Trip »

I like how you put right in quotations. This shouldn't even be disputed. I don't even know what this is trying to accomplish. Really. It is off-topic. We were being mean to each other and not to you. We criticized the thread, then Snow made fun of us saying we can't have fun. I replied to it. Now you are making a thread about this. It wasn't even directed to you, but you are still so hurt by it. When you finally decide to grow up and realize that the world isn't all nice and going to agree with everything you have to say, come talk to me to and see how stupid this really is.
Last edited by Hipster_Trip on Thu May 08, 2014 1:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dick_McSlick

Post by Dick_McSlick »

It's the internet. Point and case.
Last edited by Dick_McSlick on Thu May 08, 2014 1:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

Jasmine
Veteran

Post by Jasmine »

As I said. If they think action needs to be taken they hopefully will.
If not, I guess I am the one leaving cause I dont wanna be part of something like this.
Last edited by Jasmine on Thu May 08, 2014 1:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Much love
Jasmine
Dick_McSlick

Post by Dick_McSlick »

Jasmine wrote:As I said. If they think action needs to be taken they hopefully will.
If not, I guess I am the one leaving cause I dont wanna be part of something like this.
Remember 9/Jas11mine.
Last edited by Dick_McSlick on Thu May 08, 2014 1:11 am, edited 2 times in total.

Hipster_Trip

Post by Hipster_Trip »

You are the one who made the thread, but you don't to be a part of it? How did people think you are mature enough to be admin? Like I said before, all you are doing is prevaricating.
Last edited by Hipster_Trip on Thu May 08, 2014 1:13 am, edited 1 time in total.