Dispute against bad behaviour

Jasmine
Veteran

Re: Dispute against bad behaviour

Post by Jasmine »

I just think the arguing is pointless and leads nowhere. Im saying im leaving the comunity, not the thread. Or, I will in both ways that is.
Last edited by Jasmine on Thu May 08, 2014 1:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Much love
Jasmine
Hipster_Trip

Post by Hipster_Trip »

I never wanted you to leave the community, but if you can't handle arguing I guess it will be for the best.
Last edited by Hipster_Trip on Thu May 08, 2014 1:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
SpicyCandy
Forum Mod

Post by SpicyCandy »

Guys, this has gone from a dispute thread to a chickenshit fight. All of you guys need to tone the hostilities down. Regardless of however stupid something may be, we're still a community.

I really have no opinion in this other than the fact that both sides are fine in forums. The games that you guys make are rather popular among some, and not among others. The trolling is popular among some, and not among others.

For the group that makes these games: These games are great, but try to tone it down. Some of them are crap. And that's putting it lightly.

For the group that trolls around: As funny as it may be, some people do get offended. Try to tone it down or direct your trolls at your friends only.