Harrasment??

Darkone2e
Veteran

Harrasment??

Post by Darkone2e »

Saw this name on a rocket launcher and thought about how it was a direct knock at a regular player... I so do not see this as right!!!Image
Last edited by Darkone2e on Sun May 18, 2014 6:52 am, edited 2 times in total.
BigNastyTeddyBear

Re: Harrasment??

Post by BigNastyTeddyBear »

All he was doing was talking about Itsy like she was some random chick off the street. He constantly would send me messages and said the only reason he's bothering her like this is because she had unfriended him because all he would do was try to get her unusual that she used for a group.
Last edited by BigNastyTeddyBear on Sun May 18, 2014 6:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
I'm @Best because I am da best ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡ °) ( ͡͡ ° ͜ ʖ ͡ °) k
Itsy-Bitsy

Post by Itsy-Bitsy »

Yeah, I don't appreciate that. He's acting childishly because I didn't want him on my friends list for valid reasons. He needs to realize that I won't be pushed into doing anything, which includes giving him items or trading with him, or adding him on my friends list. I feel like he is making a big deal out of nothing, and I'd appreciate if my name was not referred to on his weapon in that way.

All in all, I'm sick of dealing with him irritating me and poking at me when I've been trying to merely ignore him. Please do something about it because whenever I ignore him or tell him to leave me alone the message does not seem to get across. Thanks!
Last edited by Itsy-Bitsy on Sun May 18, 2014 7:00 am, edited 3 times in total.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Y'all better hope and pray I'm not on shark week
Dubstab
Veteran

Post by Dubstab »

Alright. Appart from the annoyance, which I can understand: You still need to follow the guidelines before there will be dealt with this report.
Last edited by Dubstab on Sun May 18, 2014 8:53 am, edited 2 times in total.
Stormtra

Post by Stormtra »

Unless he changed it while in game, "itsy-bitsy" is actually a common phrase. So it might not be relating to you.