Ban Appeal

Silva

Ban Appeal

Post by Silva »

Your Steam Community Link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/79401899503/
Your Steam ID: 76561197980037645

Which Admin Banned You: SpicyCandy
Server which you have been banned on:-[DISC-FF.com]- |24/7 Trade/Fun Server| [!scrapbot]

How long they banned you for: Permanent

Reason why they banned you: Evading a temporary mute

Reason why you think this ban is unfair/uncalled for/biased, etc.: I was muted for no apparent reason. He did not give me any warnings prior to muting me and I was wanting to spycrab other people. There were even mic spammers in the game playing music yet he took no actions in muting them.

Reason why we should unban you: I play on this server daily and is in my favorites. I enjoy the atmosphere it delivers and the players it has. I deeply apologize for avoiding the mute and will never do it again.
Last edited by Silva on Sun May 18, 2014 8:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
SpicyCandy
Forum Mod

Re: Ban Appeal

Post by SpicyCandy »

Many other players in the server enjoyed the music and none opposed to the micspamming. You, on the other hand, voiced general bitching and disrespect. I merely placed a temporary mute on you, however, you decided to leave and rejoin, which counts as a punishment evasion. You and your friend, Penguin, also added _vanity, an admin on Trade/Fun and sent her complaints about "Why is he co-owner" and so on. Feel free to add me on Steam to discuss this punishment.
Last edited by SpicyCandy on Sun May 18, 2014 8:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SpicyCandy
Forum Mod

Re: Ban Appeal

Post by SpicyCandy »

Ban has been reduced to 4 days. Be sure to not evade punishments.