Ban Appel Death

Death

Ban Appel Death

Post by Death »

Server i got banned from 74.91.113.50:27029 Dodge ball server
I got banned April, 29, 2014 Perma ban
Reasson i got banned : For annoying other people on the server, and being disrespectfull towards other players on the server.
Admin who banned me: Hat in a Cat

I understand why i was banned and take full responcibility for it, but i do feel perma baning me, was a bit much, and unecerry for my disrecpectfull behavior. i feel that baning me for a certian amount of weeks would of been enough. I do addmit i was being a complete
douch, and annoying as hell. i do have to say i was not given a warrning, but i shouldn't of needed a warrning and should of been abel to tell that i was annoying people. The reasson I am makeing this appel is because i miss playing on a server with barley any douches. I also miss playing with good people who wernt mean or rude to you, becasue now adays its hard to finde a good server with good admins and respectfull players.
Those are the reassons i wish to be unbanned.

My Steam id is STEAM_0:1:73876200
and my link is
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198108018129/
Last edited by Death on Sat Jun 14, 2014 7:35 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Jasmine
Veteran

Re: Ban Appel Death

Post by Jasmine »

I have been talking to him. And it seems like he is both already made a change for the better and trying to make things right and apologizing to people that he has been annoying and so too.
Last edited by Jasmine on Sat Jun 14, 2014 7:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Much love
Jasmine
Vessy

Post by Vessy »

I try not to let things that happen outside the server affect my opinion, but when you went as far as to contact the parents of a regular on the server to "warn" them that their daughter is going to be harmed by a person that she is still friends with to this day, lie to me in order to get me on your side for a point, flat out stalk some regulars through the internet, then basically say you are part of an elitest internet group (anonymous) whatever the hell that was, and go as far as threatening to DDoS the server and hurt some of the regulars, that's too much. The list goes on man. I'm sorry that you made this mistake but I'm fully against this appeal.

The internet is a big place. You can find another place to stay.

Edit: for those who do not know this player by the name Death, this is Fallen/Anonymous/Rebel
Last edited by Vessy on Tue Jun 17, 2014 6:41 am, edited 3 times in total.
Hat in a Cat

Post by Hat in a Cat »

I am fully confident in flat-out saying no.

You told me multiple times that you didn't give a shit if you were banned, and left some idiotic choice comments on my profile. You harassed and intentionally started drama / flame-wars on the server, and no one misses you.