Makar Admin Abuse

Serena
Veteran

Makar Admin Abuse

Post by Serena »

Makar has consistently abused his admin and has been extremely harsh to players. I have been wrongly muted by Makar multiple times but this time has got to be the most petty. Everyone was DISCUSSING the topic of secondary taunts being temporarily disabled and I decided to chime in with my opinion, saying that I believe that people just want to have fun on the server with the fun new taunts. Makar proceeded to gag me for 30 minutes for disagreeing with his opinion, and when I asked him why he gagged me for disagreeing with his opinion, he then muted me. Other people then proceeded to tell him that he is abusing his admin powers and then of course gagged/muted them as well. Makar is not only disrespectful and condescending, but abuses his admin powers very often.

(This had taken place in Freak Fortress Server #1)

http://cloud-3.steampowered.com/ugc/326 ... 2DE958E2B/

http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/326 ... 3039E8BFE/

http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/326 ... E40D35857/
Last edited by Serena on Sat Jun 21, 2014 9:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Makar

Re: Makar Admin Abuse

Post by Makar »

Well Howdy Ho there Karly! Mr. Makar here!

First off, the other times you've been muted it's been due to you being loud and obnoxious on mic, blatantly ignoring rules that you've previously been told. Secondly, if you feel it's the end of the world for me administering 30 minute mutes/gags on 3 people for refusing to drop the subject of "we're not allowed to have fun in this server because taunts are removed omg they're in the game if we want to conga around we can because it's part of tf2 and we're still playing", then you should probably seek help. Now if you feel that I've actually been abusing my "power", I will direct you to the many children I've banned for breaking much more serious rules. Consequently, you constantly disrespecting me in chat because you feel the need to disagree with a simple thing that not only I, but Fire, and Spicy have said several times, (regarding the reason taunts have been temporarily removed ((crashing)) and some taunts remaining removed due to interrupting gameplay) continuing with the behaviour will result in a more serious punishment.

I do not apologize for my OUTRAGEOUS 30 minute mute, and I ask you to reconsider your outlook on exactly what kind of situation for argumentation you find valid.

Bye.
Last edited by Makar on Sat Jun 21, 2014 9:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.
EngiDesu

Post by EngiDesu »

By the way you're coming off with this post Makar (and knowing you from a different server when I used to play Prophunt with you and a friend), you're sounding pretty condensing and very dickish just from the post alone. I might be an outsider to this whole thing, but knowing how you can get Makar... this is way uncalled for.

If you think it's bad for people questioning and having their opinions about the matter, then try the Idle Servers. I have people constantly asking me why the taunts are disabled and these servers have a higher traffic flow than Prop Hunt. I inform them of the situation and answer any other questions that might be related to the topic. That's what you're suppose to do, not throw mutes and gags towards people for bringing up the same question over and over and over and wanting to have a discussion about it. Sure, it's annoying, but don't be a bloody asshole about it.

In my honest opinion, your post only made it 10x worst for you. Just saying.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

Referring to the Original Poster:
The taunts has been removed from all servers due to server instability issues. They have been causing a buffer overloading issue, which has caused a mass kick to occur. Sometimes, it would kick a majority of people off, while sometimes--it would kick the entire server off. That's why the taunts has been disabled for the temporary terms and will be enabled once a fix has been brought to the table.

However, some of the servers (which I believe PropHunt is affected by this) are having some of the secondary taunts removed permanently (after the fix being put into place), because the taunts have been disrupting the flow of the objective. Like in Freak Fortress, the game would take 30 minutes for a single round, because people would do mass conga lines and not kill Sonic or whoever is the boss. Or in Payload, people can just do Conga Lines all the way to the end. The taunts are being disabled, because they're just distracting from the objective.
Last edited by EngiDesu on Sun Jun 22, 2014 4:32 am, edited 3 times in total.
Engi Desu ★ Owner of WrenchRekt Server Group ☆ Too Sassy For You
Makar

Post by Makar »

First off, I'd appreciate if you didn't tell me how to admin a server you don't even attend. Secondly, there had been plenty of discussion and argument that happened before the gag/mute. So when you said "I may be an outsider.." You should have left it at that. If you've got a personal problem with me, you may add me and take it up with me personally. Otherwise, please refrain from inputting your two cents (about a completely different topic) in a thread about a abuse report on me and me alone.
Last edited by Makar on Sun Jun 22, 2014 6:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Faiithe
Veteran

Post by Faiithe »

In all honesty, you really are quite loud and really obnoxious when I admin server 3 as well... You get the server riled up and you constantly whine about the most petty of things (I'm sure you've heard me tell you to be quiet).

The problem with those new taunts is that people lose sight of what they're supposed to be doing in the server, which is actually play freak fortress and not be useless. It causes buffer overflow like what Desu said and have been kicking all players off the server (I've been kicked twice myself in one day). To argue with an admin about it isn't the smartest idea. They're there to keep order. Complaining about Fire removing those taunts because people just want to have "fun" by disrupting the flow of the game is quite asinine.

I'm seriously hoping those taunts be removed in the server (the conga most of all...) If all you want to do is horse around, then I suggest you take it to the Trade servers and not take a spot in an already crowded server and be useless in it.

Silencing your friends was also the right thing to do as they kind of had no business in butting in between you and Makar's problem.

30 minutes of silence is absolutely nothing. By the time I've replied to this server, it's probably already over.

Cheers
Last edited by Faiithe on Sun Jun 22, 2014 6:46 am, edited 2 times in total.
EngiDesu

Post by EngiDesu »

Makar wrote:First off, I'd appreciate if you didn't tell me how to admin a server you don't even attend. Secondly, there had been plenty of discussion and argument that happened before the gag/mute. So when you said "I may be an outsider.." You should have left it at that. If you've got a personal problem with me, you may add me and take it up with me personally. Otherwise, please refrain from inputting your two cents (about a completely different topic) in a thread about a abuse report on me and me alone.
However, cocking an attitude and acting like a complete asshole isn't a way to take it either.

I don't attend the PropHunt servers often and I don't have much intention to do so. I did admit the basis of being an outsider; however, from what I've witnessed from you from my encounters (in and out of FF), you have a venomous personality. If this was clarified in a better context, instead of you acting like a douche and mocking the situation in your original reply, then I would've not called you out.

While I have taken a second look and seen that the original poster has been banned several times and likely gagged/muted several more for the spam over voice and chat, having a discussion about the matter doesn't break any rules or boundaries, as long it doesn't get hostile or insults starts getting thrown left and right. There's a fine line between critique and just flat-out insulting.
Last edited by EngiDesu on Sun Jun 22, 2014 7:37 am, edited 2 times in total.
Engi Desu ★ Owner of WrenchRekt Server Group ☆ Too Sassy For You
Jasmine
Veteran

Post by Jasmine »

Makar is not admin on PH Engi.
" and these servers have a higher traffic flow"
"That's what you're suppose to do"
^This is just downtalk and "your" server is not better or harder or more prestigious to be admin on. We all have different problems on "our" servers.
You are not a higher admin than anyone, neither am I. We are all on the same level and chosen on the same terms. If you dont think someone is a good admin, either trust Spicy and Fire's judgement in why he/she is still there or talk to them about it. Other than that, what really is the point coming to this thread and beating down on someones personality?
You are the one calling names and beating down on people in this thread in my eyes.
Last edited by Jasmine on Sun Jun 22, 2014 11:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Much love
Jasmine
Serena
Veteran

Post by Serena »

Faiithe wrote:In all honesty, you really are quite loud and really obnoxious when I admin server 3 as well... You get the server riled up and you constantly whine about the most petty of things (I'm sure you've heard me tell you to be quiet).

The problem with those new taunts is that people lose sight of what they're supposed to be doing in the server, which is actually play freak fortress and not be useless. It causes buffer overflow like what Desu said and have been kicking all players off the server (I've been kicked twice myself in one day). To argue with an admin about it isn't the smartest idea. They're there to keep order. Complaining about Fire removing those taunts because people just want to have "fun" by disrupting the flow of the game is quite asinine.

I'm seriously hoping those taunts be removed in the server (the conga most of all...) If all you want to do is horse around, then I suggest you take it to the Trade servers and not take a spot in an already crowded server and be useless in it.

Silencing your friends was also the right thing to do as they kind of had no business in butting in between you and Makar's problem.

30 minutes of silence is absolutely nothing. By the time I've replied to this server, it's probably already over.

Cheers
You have not told me to be quiet once, nonetheless say more than 2 words to me. You have clearly not been on the ff3 server recently, because I have been laying off the mic a lot considering people like you can not detect the irony in my "obnoxious behavior". it's my humor and most of the other people get it. The only times the server is "riled up" is when 12 year old kids are on and micspam like hell. Also, as I said in the initial post I was NOT ARGUING WITH HIM. I made a comment on the subject and he gagged me for putting my OPINION in. I had never said he was wrong about it. I had never tried to argue with him at all. So please stop telling me the reasons for the taunts being disabled since you can clearly see that Makar and Engi had already done so.

The fact that it is a 30 minute silence is not the point. Makar seems to only give them so he can use "it's only 30 minutes" as an excuse. The point is that he silenced me for simply stating an opinion on a subject that was being discussed. His condescending comments towards players is disrespectful and rude, calling people idiots and annoying just because he is in a higher power above the other players is not okay.
Last edited by Serena on Sun Jun 22, 2014 1:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Serena
Veteran

Post by Serena »

EngiDesu wrote:
Makar wrote:First off, I'd appreciate if you didn't tell me how to admin a server you don't even attend. Secondly, there had been plenty of discussion and argument that happened before the gag/mute. So when you said "I may be an outsider.." You should have left it at that. If you've got a personal problem with me, you may add me and take it up with me personally. Otherwise, please refrain from inputting your two cents (about a completely different topic) in a thread about a abuse report on me and me alone.
However, cocking an attitude and acting like a complete asshole isn't a way to take it either.

I don't attend the PropHunt servers often and I don't have much intention to do so. I did admit the basis of being an outsider; however, from what I've witnessed from you from my encounters (in and out of FF), you have a venomous personality. If this was clarified in a better context, instead of you acting like a douche and mocking the situation in your original reply, then I would've not called you out.

While I have taken a second look and seen that the original poster has been banned several times and likely gagged/muted several more for the spam over voice and chat, having a discussion about the matter doesn't break any rules or boundaries, as long it doesn't get hostile or insults starts getting thrown left and right. There's a fine line between critique and just flat-out insulting.

I'd just like to point out the several bans that I have are all from admins that I'm friends with and just jokingly banning me while I was skyping with them. I have very few, if at all legitimate bans from any dis-ff servers. The only times I have been gagged/muted legitimately is also solely by Makar.
Last edited by Serena on Sun Jun 22, 2014 1:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Jasmine
Veteran

Post by Jasmine »

But you have been warned ceveral times even if no punishment were implented. I am one of the ones that have been warning you.
Last edited by Jasmine on Sun Jun 22, 2014 2:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Much love
Jasmine