Billowz Ban Appeal

Billowz

Billowz Ban Appeal

Post by Billowz »

First of all, I want to state I was a admin on the Idle Servers at one point nor have I been banned or kicked.

This seems extremely unfair of a ban for me. I was using VIP to teleport around but from what I can see there is no where stating I cant do this.
I spent the 3 keys on VIP(Also I've bought VIP 3 times now) and me being banned for something that I paid for is WRONG.

As for the "Admin Disrespect." on my SourceBans TF2, Im a little confused at this.
I've not ONCE disrespected, Engi.
A few days ago I did blow up over mic, that I didnt like that he was spamming commands, using "Evil Pimp Slap" "Timebomb" AND "teleporting other players".
I will admit to that. But that's not Admin Disrespect. I was stating that I was tired of his abuse, then I left the server due to the fact of being mad.
Last edited by Billowz on Fri Jul 11, 2014 9:08 am, edited 2 times in total.
SpicyCandy
Forum Mod

Re: Billowz Ban Appeal

Post by SpicyCandy »

I have already discussed ban lengths with Engi-desu. Your ban has been reduced to 2 days for admin disrespect and VIP abuse. Pan's ban has been reduced to 1 week for severe admin disrespect and VIP abuse. The actions that you two have done are considered to be VIP abuse, regardless of whether or not you paid 3 keys. When an admin specifically warns you not to do something, you ought to heed his/her warnings. Not doing so would obviously result in a ban.