Cajun

I was Banned without validity..

Post by Cajun »

Steam Community Link: /thecajunyt

Steam ID: thecajunyt

Which Admin Banned You: BlasianAce

Server which you have been banned on: 216.52.148.85:27015

How long they banned you for: Permanently

Reason why they banned you: He said "EVERYONE SHUT UP" and I said "could you please say it in a nicer way Blasian" and he muted me. Then I said that it wasn't a valid reason to mute me and then someone asked me why I was mad. I explained it and then he banned me.

Reason why you think this ban is unfair/uncalled for/biased, etc.: He abused his power as an Admin for no reason. He told me it was back talking him, I wasn't even being hostile.... I litterally just said "could you please say it in a nicer way". Everyone I have talked to said it was an unfair ban.

Reason why we should unban you: Cause I am a good trader on that server, a bunch of people that play on there are my friends, Every loves me but blasian and vanity. Monkey and Pyro, the other admins like me.. I bring alot to that server, trading wise. Im probably one of the most active on there.
Last edited by Cajun on Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.
SpicyCandy
Forum Mod

Re: I was Banned without validity..

Post by SpicyCandy »

BlasianAce has reported that you and a friend of yours were being extremely rude, hurling random insults at anymore, even doing so after multiple warnings. I will be discussing this issue with BlasianAce about your ban.
Last edited by SpicyCandy on Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BlasianAce
Veteran

Post by BlasianAce »

As soon as I have joined the server, for whatever the case may be, you were arguing with another individual. It was quite prolonged hence, the "shut up everyone".

You moved on from that individual and started to jest towards me, which then, I have muted you once. After muting you, you have started to type on the in-game chat multiple cusses and whatnot towards me; telling me to leave for a long period of time yet again, saying how poor of an admin I am compared to Monkeypeas and FriendlyPyro, etc... I do not concern too much about myself when it comes to insults; however, you were speaking behind Vanity's back which is highly inappropriate. Mind you, I am being absolutely generous with the things you have said compared to the things you have said "word-for-word". Thus, for this inappropriate behavior, I have kicked you.

After you rejoined the server, you have continued to insult me, without me even noticing until someone told me so. That is one of the many reasons why I have banned you. The main reason is when someone was TRADING (<---- Keyword) Minecraft for items on Team Fortress 2, and you told him that no one was going to buy Minecraft and everyone was going to negate him. You continued to cuss at others and that is when I issued the red flag. I really do not know what your other friend, Austism was discussing about, when he told me that you guys were in a call and he accused me for abusing my admin powers but now, I am beginning to think this is nothing more than a conspiracy; however, I have no concrete evidence of your friend and this thread has no concern for him either. "without validity"? Everyone in that server, including myself, has seen you behave in a disorderly manner.

If you have anything else to discuss about, please have, as you may say, "valid" evidence to support your argument. Though it may be only one, I do have a screenshot of you typing in, "#RemoveKokoFromAdmin"; however, that is only one of the multiple texts you have entered and whatnot.
Last edited by BlasianAce on Wed Jul 23, 2014 3:13 am, edited 2 times in total.
Trade/Fun #1:
Cajun

Post by Cajun »

Last time I checked, you never specifically told me to shut up, you told the whole server to shut up. You muted me without direct warning, Thats where you are wrong, Nothing else would have gone on if you didn't mute me without direct warning. I have talked to 6+ people and they know that Im joking. and when I told that kid with his minecraft items, he had insulted me earlier... But you wouldn't know cause your never on. Btw, he was a scammer, he tried to change the password on the account as the trade finished. I never heard you say, not even once.. "Cajun stop talking" or "Cajun be quiet" so idk if its a rule but it most likely is that you have to warn someone before muting and banning them so. And after you muted me, I didn't continue to curse at anyone, someone asked me why I was mad at you. My friend even said "Why did he mute you" and you say you muted me because of being hostile but you never said anything to me and when you kicked me you said it was for back talking. Get your facts straight
'
Last edited by Cajun on Wed Jul 23, 2014 3:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dubstab
Veteran

Post by Dubstab »

Alright, I am really going to step in here.

Situation #1.
Spoiler
Cajun wrote:Last time I checked, you never specifically told me to shut up, you told the whole server to shut up. You muted me without direct warning, Thats where you are wrong, Nothing else would have gone on if you didn't mute me without direct warning.
Cajun wrote:I never heard you say, not even once.. "Cajun stop talking" or "Cajun be quiet" so idk if its a rule but it most likely is that you have to warn someone before muting and banning them so.
I think that is your mistake. If an admin asks everyone to shut up, he mostly wants to return the peace in the server for at least a couple minutes. I do not know the reason of your kick perfectly, but... If an admin kicks you after he asked everyone to shut up (and you even continue) you can probably understand you should be quiet? And yes, if I did that when I was admin, I did mute EVERYONE who talked temporary, without discussion about who or about what.
Situation #2.
Spoiler
Cajun wrote:I have talked to 6+ people and they know that Im joking.
This is how I pick this up: Oh, THOSE 6 people know it. SO that means that the admins know that too!

I mean.. Some admins have already a hard time with knowing every regular. Also keeping a diary who acts how is nearly impossible.
Situation #3.
Spoiler
Cajun wrote:And after you muted me, I didn't continue to curse at anyone, someone asked me why I was mad at you.
So.. You got muted and you haven't insulted ANYONE, right?

Let me show your chats (Top newest, bottom oldest):

^ Click to make larger ^

Obviously I see:
- Cunt
- Faggot
- You are a piece of shit
- Shitty ass
- Scrub

Those are insults, in my opinion. So once again:
SURE [NL] wrote:So.. You got muted and you haven't insulted ANYONE, right?
Thank you for your time.
Last edited by Dubstab on Wed Jul 23, 2014 3:49 pm, edited 4 times in total.
BlasianAce
Veteran

Post by BlasianAce »

Cajun wrote:when I told that kid with his minecraft items, he had insulted me earlier...
So that just gives you the right to retaliate, right?
Cajun wrote:Get your facts straight
I would justify you on that; however, Dubstab covered that elaborately and whatnot. I do not know what your definition of "facts" is but, when you say a fact, it means you speak of the truth of something and you can provide legitimate documents to support your assessments.

So far, my opinion on your ban will continue.
Last edited by BlasianAce on Wed Jul 23, 2014 4:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Trade/Fun #1:
SpicyCandy
Forum Mod

Post by SpicyCandy »

Ban will stay. Trolling/Flaming/Intentionally harassing admins/regulars continuously is not something we will tolerate. Please find servers others than ours to play on.
Last edited by SpicyCandy on Wed Jul 23, 2014 8:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Phantom
Veteran

Post by Phantom »

Coulda just perma muted/gagged...
EngiDesu wrote:And I get to see this lovely piece of shit