Fact's Need to Be Straightened

Cajun

Fact's Need to Be Straightened

Post by Cajun »

This is on behalf of the previous Topic I posted.

@Dubstab
When you brought up the point of "You insulted him"
I never insulted Blasian in any way for him to mute me, The only reason I started to insult him was because he muted me for "Insulting" Him.
But I didn't insult Blasian pre-mute. When I said "Could you please say it in a nicer way KoKo" He muted me because he (heres the key word)
"ASSUMED" It was a poke towards him even though I said it in a completely serious and calm voice. Have yall ever seen what goes on in the server? If yall are worried about me being mad because I got falsely muted, you got another thing going for you. There are kids that go there solely to scream into the mic for 5min + ... There aren't enough admins on to be able to watch the server for 24 hrs. If I was never muted for a terrible reason, nothing would have happend. No insults would have been said and no one would have been banned. But Ya know, I guess Blasian decided that night that he was going to be Irrational about the situation give 1 semi warning to the whole server, nothing directed towards me, and then muted me which escalated the problem. Can someone please pull up Blasian's logs from that night? and could you all please stop being one sided, just because Blasian is an admin, doesn't mean he is Jesus Christ. He has flaws too but I feel as if the whole upper part of DISC treats admins like Jesus. This server needs more humble admins i.e. Monkey and Pyro
Last edited by Cajun on Tue Jul 29, 2014 5:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Dubstab
Veteran

Re: Fact's Need to Be Straightened

Post by Dubstab »

First I want to attend you on the fact that it is a mistake to repost about a ban appeal when there has been dealt with, certainly if it is spicific to me. You also could have added me in personal.

I don't know what happened in the voice chat, because I can not listen this back. Else I would have set things straight and said things I wanted to point out. I think it is your fault that you went towards the ban.

You got muted and started insulting. If you said nicely and calm to Blasian: "Can we talk about this? Because I don't feel like this was necessary at all." Then he wouldn't have banned you in the first place.

And sure, there is a lack of admins on that server at this point, but hey... If you were a nice regular you could have helped out, as in applying yourself? You also could try to add some admins to tell them that there is a guy screaming for over 5 mins?
Last edited by Dubstab on Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:32 pm, edited 3 times in total.
SpicyCandy
Forum Mod

Re: Fact's Need to Be Straightened

Post by SpicyCandy »

1. Lying on our forums will get you nowhere. Except earning you a ban. Seeing the chat log on 7/20 , you were being quite rude.
Spoiler
2. Insulting our admins and how we run things around here will get you nowhere.

Your ban will remain. Find another group of servers to play on instead of ours.
Last edited by SpicyCandy on Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:35 pm, edited 3 times in total.