A big problem on x10 randomizer

unknownman115

A big problem on x10 randomizer

Post by unknownman115 »

Today, 2-8 times, me and 1-10 others games crashed BECAUSE of beggars bazooka spammage/infinite ammo rolls on the x10 servers. I figured I'd bring this up as its getting annoying with mean soldiers deliberately crashing people's tf2 game/session's. In this case, 2-10 second lag spike and things return to normal, I am 100% ok with, but making people crash because you can with beggars? I do not find that acceptable at all, I hate to say it, I view it as bad as admin abuse, because the troll is basically kicking them out of the server. Sure you can rejoin with no problems, but after 2-8 times today, nope, not gonna bother again unless I get any kind of answer regarding this problem....

Now if you will excuse me, I am going to break some things......
SpicyCandy
Forum Mod

Re: A big problem on x10 randomizer

Post by SpicyCandy »

Please post in the correct format and provide proof.
unknownman115

Post by unknownman115 »

SpicyCandy wrote:Please post in the correct format and provide proof.

I'll see if I can acquire evidence of this occurring, even though it may be too late to get a screenshot before crashing (no idea if you can still screenshot as you crash). What is more unfortunate, those who crash says "disconnected by user," when this occurred, why would multiple people instantly disconnect when we had access to the skybox. Wish me luck on getting evidence.

Edit: Here is proof of how to try and crash some people back to their desktop, not everyone, this is before I start firing my beggars bazooka (had to roll !rtd) http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.c ... D273B18A2/
8-12 seconds into firing my beggars with infinite ammo after loading 4-10 rockets, me and possibly others crash, I tried steam screen shotting the crash part, but it didn't capture it.
Last edited by unknownman115 on Sat Apr 30, 2016 3:34 pm, edited 3 times in total.
SpicyCandy
Forum Mod

Post by SpicyCandy »

No correct format.