Post by shooterkid14 »

Your Steam Community Link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/nerrrdddd/
Your Steam ID: 76561197988588017

Which Admin Punished You: Sedan
Type of punishment(ban, mute, silence or gag): Ban
Server where you received the punishment: Trade/fun #2

How long they punished you for: Permanent

Reason why they punished you: Being a Nuisance

Reason why you think this punishment is unfair/uncalled for/biased, etc.

I don't believe that the ban was unfair or uncalled for, but it's been some time, so I'm here to apologize.

Reason why we should remove the punishment:

About a year and a half ago(?) I was banned for being annoying. I did make an appeal shortly after the ban, but it didn't go through. Pan spam, Phlog checking constantly, Machina clicking, and chat spam were the main parts leading to the ban. I'm sorry for what I did and how I acted back then, but I believe now I've matured and would like an unban. If you would like to keep your eye on me for anything being annoying you can, but I miss the great community. I hope you will look over this, learning that I've matured (I personally think), and that I'm sorry for what happened.
Eww my name is lower case ._.
White Sedan
Veteran

Re: Ban appeal

Post by White Sedan »

You attempted to evade your ban multiple times by using several different IPs, for that reason I believe the ban should stay.
----
Hoff wrote:Consider yourself lucky I am not taking legal action against your server.
shooterkid14

Post by shooterkid14 »

I have 3 different places I play at normally, my dads, my moms, and the place I volunteered at for a while before it closed. I've never changed my IP, I've always have had the same 3. I did once alt onto the server to try and apologize awhile after it happened, but was banned nearly instantly upon joining the server.
Last edited by shooterkid14 on Sat Apr 30, 2016 5:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
White Sedan
Veteran

Post by White Sedan »

6 different IPs were connected to your main account and all were banned, so I don't believe your story of only having 3.
----
Hoff wrote:Consider yourself lucky I am not taking legal action against your server.
shooterkid14

Post by shooterkid14 »

I didn't know of this? I've only had my 3 IPs. Are you sure they were 100% this account? I did recently upgrade my computer, but I don't think getting a different wireless card changes anything. I was only on the server once after the ban, and that was on the alt. If there is anyway to prove it I can try, but I don't go to my moms, and the one place closed because it was failing, so I have no idea how I would.

http://puu.sh/oBsiq/6a03ea98e6.png Alot of those ID's aren't mine. Possibly banned IDs using my name.
Last edited by shooterkid14 on Sat Apr 30, 2016 6:43 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Armen
Veteran

Post by Armen »

shooterkid14 wrote:I did once alt onto the server to try and apologize awhile after it happened, but was banned nearly instantly upon joining the server.
That's because joining as an alt on a server you were banned on is ban evasion, even if you were trying to apologize.
Last edited by Armen on Sat Apr 30, 2016 6:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.
SpicyCandy
Forum Mod

Post by SpicyCandy »

We take any type of punishment evasion seriously. You lack any solid proof. Ban stays.